Thread: Basketball coaches, I want to take my game to the

Default Basketball coaches, I want to take my game to the

hey, sup?
    i'm in the off-season, and i just came back from my hip injury, because i was over trained, i used to train for 6 hours a day, and yeah i know i was freak, but i really want to be the BEST, and i'll do any thing to achive my goal, btw i used to take 2 scoops of n.o. explode and it helped me a lot to train for 6 hours, and 1000 ml of gatorade, whatever, i used to do hard training, agillity, sprints, jumps, ball handling, shooting, games, all of them in one workout, and to be seriously must of my workout was LAZY shoots, so i got injury in the hip for 3 weaks, and it was sucks, now i'm so excaiting to play ball again, so i want from a pro coach to help me to design a PROGRAM for this summer, i want it to be clearly, and the drills, and what drills i can do it every day without getting injure, i want it to be specific, i mean, saturday i should do ... sunday ...., etc, i'm a serious player who can do any thing evem if you want me to train for 10 hours a day, i just want the proper workout that can help me to be a d1 player without being injure, whatever it takes from my life i'll do it, even if there is equipments i should buy, i'll buy it, i want the pro's workout, please help me to take my game to the next level.

I humbly suggest asking the help of professional basketball trainers and athletic coaching within your area or if that is not possible, try looking for a training facility that has basketball on their specialties.

With your work-ethic, you can handle the intense physical training of what the D1 players undego.

I hope that helps.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Default Re:

Basketball Training and Drills - Have questions? Come in!!!

great skills and drills you can find here.
    http://www.basketall.org/teknik-taktik/

Hello my name is Dashawn King I played at a division 1 player at the university of Missouri Kansas City. I am a 6,4 two way combo guard I play both sides of the ball and I am extremely athletic with a 44 inch vertical, I have a great iQ and can shoot. I feel like I can help your team as far as being that guy who can bring energy with my versatility. I can score with the best of them because of my advantage of being the most athletic player on the floor for most of the time, I can guard the best player and make sure they don’t make a impact to a game. I am a free agent and hoping u can give me a chance to better your team.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10zy...ature=youtu.be