Serbian League 2010/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serbian League 2010/2011

Last edited by Guest; 08-17-2010, 07:07 PM.

I hope Novi Sad´s youngsters (the three members of the U-18 NT) will get minutes this year.

Any news about FMP?

I had read somewhere that Branko Milisavljevic had signed for Mega Vizura, is that so?

Comment

A couple more questions for you Albion (or whoever knows the answer), and I´ll stop for now

Marko Lukovic didn´t get playing time with the U-18 NT. Is that because he isn´t good enough or is he simply a raw player who can develope?

I think Filip Vukosavljevic had a good end of the season with Borac. Isn´t he the kind of a player who could end up playing for a better team?

Comment

Originally posted by albiongate
        Metalac Valjevic is close to hire four recruits. Branko Jorovic (F 205 1980) who was member of the national team at the 2006 World Championship, Stefan Sinovec (SG 194 1988) who warmed the bench last season in Partizan Belgrade, Dragan Kruscic (SG 197 1986) who had a great season with OKK Belgrade in Balkan League and Radomir Marojevic (C 205 1981) who will replace his brother Dragomir in the team. Metalac is also keeping an eye on the giant Marko Dujkovic (C 224 1990)

Their president Dusko Djukanovic said that Bircevic and Trtic will stay as well, while they are close to extend contract with Radenkovic...
        https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Novi Sad will probably offer the head coach job to their last year U18 coach, Sinisa Matic, so Bogic Vujosevic (PG 189), Vukasin Petkovic (SG/SF 198 1992) and Bozo Djumic (C 208 1992) will get a lot of minutes, for sure.
          KK Novi Sad added expirienced forward Djordje Djogo...
          https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

At this time, Sepa was..
            you´re right saying so because during his years in red star and radnicki his numbers have been very poor. It looks like he hasn´t developed.

Is it just me or is this beeing a tough time for Radnicki? They keep losing players but have they added someone yet?
            Last edited by pep; 08-12-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

so it´s obvious that their absolute priority will be to get some outside players, otherwise..

Comment

since I don´t want to gat to be annoying I promise this will be my last question for the next 10 minutes

Is Borac Cacak making any move? They´ve lost Jorovic and maybe some other players. Have they added some player to their roster? any young player worth mentioning?
                Last edited by pep; 08-13-2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

What´s happened to Albion´s posts? they just vanished!

Comment

Jerome Jordan of the Knicks(rookie) to Hemofarm

Comment

What about Starinja Milosevic? will he play again in Partizan?

Comment

Originally posted by bobby6 View Post
                        What about Starinja Milosevic? will he play again in Partizan?
                        He was on a tryout in Limoges, but they didn't take him. I don't think he'll play for Partizan again.

So, now he has to find a new club. And I haven't seen anything in the media about which club will it be...
                        "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

Strahinja Milosevic ended up in Crvena Zvezda (Red Star).

Unfortunately, this season they are a worst bunch of underdogs ever.
                          I wish the best of luck to them, and they'll need it to survive in the Adriatic league...
                          "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

Mega Vizura signed C Duşan Cantekin on loan from Efes Pilsen.
                            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

Our Orthodox brothers, the serbs and greeks, Merry Christmas! С Рождеством Христовым!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information