No announcement yet.

Andrea Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargnani recorded his first double-double vs Golden State. 18pts and 10 reb. Also, he had 6 blocks.
    Raptors won, they are now 10-14 and 3-2 without Bosh
    Unfortunately Calderon was injured and carried from the court. Lets hope it is not as serious as it looked.

Comment

Originally posted by a.i.
      Bargnani recorded his first double-double vs Golden State. 18pts and 10 reb. Also, he had 6 blocks.
      He's definitely getting the hang of it He'll become a starter in no time I say.
      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
      Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by a.i.
        Unfortunately Calderon was injured and carried from the court. Lets hope it is not as serious as it looked.
        Apparently a back problem, Garbajosa later reported that he couldn't feel his legs in the beginning, but recovered the sensation a short time later. It's now yet known if it's serious or not.
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Calderon told his parents that he was scared at the beginning but that there wasnt feeling in that moment any consecuences of the hit, and he was even making jokes at hospital with Garbajosa and his wife!!

Calderon is already at his home and, he even asked for going with his teammates to the western tour that the team is gonna make next week, but the team rejected it, cause they still are afraid that the case of pape sow would repeat (in the preseason he has a broken bone in the back, or something similar, i dont know) and his time of recovery is expected still to be quite long. Even with that, Toronto still thinks that maybe Calderon could join the team in the middle of that tour if he dosnt experiment more pain in the next days.

And i think that Bargnani already deserved to be in the starting 5 of the raptors. His stadistics speaks by themselves. Could you imagine Garbajosa, Bosch and Bargnani in that starting 5? I think it would be a great combination with lots and lots of posibilities.
          I KISS BASKET

Comment

The second consistent game in a row for him: 18 pts + 8 rebs as the Raptors lose to the Suns.
            Artificial Nature

Comment

one thing is certain.
              i've spoken about andrea being similar (imo) to gasol and not to nowitzki. obviously the raptors think i'm wrong. as far as i saw (very little...) - the guy totaly play face-up to the basekt. he starts much closer to the 3pt line than to the low-post. they are trying to make him "out-dribble" his opponents and to shoot some long jumpers. it works pretty well - i must admit.
              still - i stay still with saying they should play him closer to the rim. he has a strong body, he's tall, that's the basic. the gasol prototype still seems to me much more adquate in this case.
              but hey - it's worth trying to find the new nowitzki, one of the bigest phnomenon the basketball world ever saw.

Comment

16 pts + 5 rebs + 3 blocks (+ 1 assist + 2 steals) as the Raptors lose to the Bulls.
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Bargnani's second best scoring so far: 22 pts (4/7 3pt) against the Nets.
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

He's been consistant plus for the raptors throughout the year. So far he's my choice for Rookie of the year.
                    Alrighty then! Take care now, bye bye then.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin
                      He's been consistant plus for the raptors throughout the year. So far he's my choice for Rookie of the year.
                      Mine as well.
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

Bargnani matched his second best scoring game with 22 pts (4/8 3pt) as the Raptors beat the Bulls.
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

Bargnani article on draftexpress
                          Mostly about Bargnani but also on bball on general. Nice article overall, draftexpress guys are getting better and better

eventhough that particular part isn't Bargnani related, i love this quote

There is no connection between playing within your role and your ability to dominate. Steve Nash plays within his role and is dominant. Gilbert Arenas plays outside of his role, or without a clear role, and still dominates. The difference is that Nash’s teams win. This example shows us that confidence might not be the defining feature that we’re looking for, even if it might still be a pre-requisite.

What separates their relative impact, if not for their statistical contributions to their teams? The answer is that everything in basketball happens within a team context. Just as once upon a time philosophy forgot Being, many of the NBA stars of today have forgot the primacy of team basketball. The question is: Why?
                          and finally somebody realises Bosh is in a big part a product of Toronto's policy not his skills.

One more reason I hate players like Bargnani playing in NBA, if it wasn't for Toronto's GM order, he wouldn't even be getting minutes in the team (and by him getting that playing time, together with Rasho, the team accidently started winning- what a coincidence ...not) point is Toronto doesn't deserve him... neither does NBA
                          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Bargnani had to be operated last night because of an appendicitis. His return to the Raptors is not set, since the recovery varies a lot.
                            Last edited by rikhardur; 03-23-2007, 10:46 AM.
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

His 2007-08 season couldn't start any better: a win against the Sixers and a team leading 20 pts (3/4 3pt) + 5 rebs + 2 blocks in 22 minutes!
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

Top scorer and top rebounder of his team.

21 points, 6 rebounds in 29 minutes and an easy win for Raptors. 106-69 Vs Nets

Originally posted by parso
                                Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                                Originally posted by sseppel
                                it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                                Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                                Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information