New "Mediterranean League"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P
    After Oly is all but bankroft, and Pao with their own problems, it looks like the the Mediterranean League is a dead body.
    2022/2023:
    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Yeah.. i've just read the news about Olympiacos.. in that case just get the Turks in

EFES already wanted to join this season...

Get them, Fener and GS in..

Maccabi, Olimpija, Krka, Partizan, Red Star, Hemofarm, Cibona, Cedevita, Zadar, Široki, Budućnost, GS, Fener, EFES.

It would work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cibos View Post
        Yeah.. i've just read the news about Olympiacos.. in that case just get the Turks in

EFES already wanted to join this season...

Get them, Fener and GS in..

Maccabi, Olimpija, Krka, Partizan, Red Star, Hemofarm, Cibona, Cedevita, Zadar, Široki, Budućnost, GS, Fener, EFES.

It would work.
        a league with Hemofarm, Zadar, Široki, Crvena Zvezda hell even Cibona in their current conditions is by no means stronger then a TBL with Banvit, Bešiktaš, Pinar etc.
        and Efes wanted to join simply because of a change in turkis laws when it comes to advertising alcohol..
        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
          a league with Hemofarm, Zadar, Široki, Crvena Zvezda hell even Cibona in their current conditions is by no means stronger then a TBL with Banvit, Bešiktaš, Pinar etc.
          and Efes wanted to join simply because of a change in turkis laws when it comes to advertising alcohol..
          I'm talking about "normal" Zvezda, Cibona and Zadar. This was perfect league setup.. in theory

Those 3 reached their low points this season. They can only go up in next year or two.

In NLB those clubs were bottom 3. In TBL they'd be a lot higher.. even with all their trouble.

I kinda don't think that Fener and EFES have the likes of Maccabi, Olimpija, Partizan etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Cibos View Post
            I'm talking about "normal" Zvezda, Cibona and Zadar. This was perfect league setup.. in theory

Those 3 reached their low points this season. They can only go up in next year or two.

In NLB those clubs were bottom 3. In TBL they'd be a lot higher.. even with all their trouble.

I kinda don't think that Fener and EFES have the likes of Maccabi, Olimpija, Partizan etc..
            I more like the idea of ''joining to NBL'' .It would be fantastic.Mediterrian League seems imposible because of Greece's economic situation and NBL with Maccabi,Efes and Fenerbahçe can be great.I like to watch Yugoslav teams and their young talents.Crvena Zvezda,Cibona,KK Zagreb etc. give good minutes to their prospects and It is better to play with Maccabi,Efes or Fenerbahçe than playing against an avarage team to improve their game levels and of course for our young talents and teams.I support this idea but I didn't hear any voice from our media and teams

Comment

Is there a chance of this happening?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information