No announcement yet.

interbasket friendly smart-phones / web-able Cellphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use an HTC Thunderbolt now. Best phone I ever had.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

I got Samsung Galaxy SIII (Android).. the IBN Forum looks ok but in full-mode (HD)... there's no mobile version.. I wish there's mobile version though...

sigpic

Comment

I now use an LG Optimus G Pro. Surfing has been smooth. Maybe one day there will be an IBN app based on tapatalk.
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
          I now use an LG Optimus G Pro. Surfing has been smooth. Maybe one day there will be an IBN app based on tapatalk.
          hehehe that would be awesome .... the full mode in my phone is ok but I prefer something more friendly app... easier to browse and post anything..

sigpic

Comment

I found this http://www.vbulletin.com/mobile/ ... but its $299... and there's no way Stuart will pay that big to make the forum compatible to smartphones... unless, every single forumer donate some money to get $299...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
              why not just add interbasket to tapatalk?
              https://twitter.com/patrickdrd1

Comment

Thank you for the info!
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

In the ever-evolving landscape of technology, the emergence of inner basket-friendly smartphones/web-able cellphones marks a pivotal moment. Like assembling a computer with compatible parts, these devices seamlessly integrate into our daily lives, bridging the gap between convenience and connectivity. These smartphones, equipped with advanced processors and intuitive interfaces, parallel the modular nature of computer parts, ensuring a harmonious blend of performance and versatility. With web-ability at their core, they become the central processing units of our on-the-go digital experiences, enabling swift access to information akin to assembling a computer with well-matched components. As technology converges, these inner basket-friendly smartphones serve as the motherboard, connecting us to a world of possibilities and fostering a symbiotic relationship between our digital lives and the intricate dance of computer components.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information