The best looking uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kestas
    to me it looks crap. it may be that yellow star is their main national symbol, but the design simply looks cheap and unproffessional (thats the mildest description I could come up with ). it would be fine for a game against the Globetrotters though.
    are you serious?! haha, so what were the past Lith jerseys, hippies who ran out of weed so they came to rediscover basketball?
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by alermac
      I think last year's USA uniforms rocked, especially the white ones.
      I also liked Lebanon's, and Argentina's (they don't have "ARGENTINA" because they already have the flag... maybe they have "VISA" because we want to get the hell away from this country hehe).

But the best of all were Angola's... and 2005 Angolan uniforms were simply spectacular:

^ WOW! Not bad at all!

Comment

White Argentina (home) , black New Zealand (away) ,mixed Angola (harlem)

Comment

Originally posted by Phantim3dx
          are you serious?! haha, so what were the past Lith jerseys, hippies who ran out of weed so they came to rediscover basketball?
          I don't think they have actually ran out of weed, I mean - they play so goood..

Comment

I like all from Puerto Rico:

Red:

Blue:

White:

The yellow from Brazil:

Black uniform of Canada:
            Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
            16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
            Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
            8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

I like the New Zealand & Argentina's wears.
              Hello

Comment

62 - Regal F.C. Barcelona (13 18 6 25): Sada (3), Basile (9), Trias (-), Mickeal (4) N'Dong(10) -cinco inicial-, Morris (5), Ricky Rubio (8), Navarro (7), Gr...
                Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket
                You are a troll.

Comment

Spain's are pretty cool but USA all the way

Comment

I agree with everything you posted. I also like usa, nigeria and angola. I like a lot about Angola, even their flag is nice.

Regards

Copied

_____
                    dossier surendettement

Comment

cool and ugly

Lutheuenia and Brazil are the coolest

and Macadonia/china/panama are the ugliest

Comment

This is really an awful "pink?" color jersey! What were they thinking Didn't have any money to get a least a decent uniform? Talking about a future basketball star?

Comment

This one is also pretty, simple, few ads... i like it..
                          Brazil 2010.jpg

I like this Jersey, Puerto Rico's in Athens 2004
                          PR 2004 jersey.jpg

This was Puerto rico's jersey in this WC.. beatiful...
                          PR 10 jersey.jpg

*click on the pic to see it larger...

Comment

It's great that no one in here in biased towards their own country's jerseys. Especially the yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by penzias View Post
                              I've lost any respect I've had for Ricky with this hideous jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by sashikas View Post
                                Actually I hate this one too. I started to dislike our green jersey since the secondary white color, used for "Lietuva" record and ornaments, was changed to yellow (Olympics '04).

For me, the greatest Lithuanian jersey ever was in Stokholm '03, with no sponsor banner on the front.
                                I disagree. The Lithuanian jersey I like the most was the one worn at the 1996 Olympic games with the red and yellow checkerboard stripes at the side.

I really disliked the 2000 Olympics jersey with the circle around the number though.

Last edited by Hepcat; 09-28-2010, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information