Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The best looking uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by icthus22
    can anyone please post pictures of NT uniforms?
    I started a list but I'm tired - off to bed.
    USA 2007

Turkey 2007

Argentina 2007

Spain 2007
    Michelle Tackabery
    Tackabery Chronicle
    Durham, NC, USA

Quote Originally Posted by mvblair
    That Angolan uniform is by far the best I've ever seen. I don't think they used it this year, but I don't know why. It looks fantastic.
    to me it looks crap. it may be that yellow star is their main national symbol, but the design simply looks cheap and unproffessional (thats the mildest description I could come up with ). it would be fine for a game against the Globetrotters though.
    on the other hand, I try not to care about the jersey, coz no matter what I think of it, it won't influence the game and on the other hand there will surely be lots of people who'll have the oposite opinion

Quote Originally Posted by kestas
    to me it looks crap. it may be that yellow star is their main national symbol, but the design simply looks cheap and unproffessional (thats the mildest description I could come up with ).
    Kestas, brother, you're crazy!! You've said a lot of things I disagree with over the past few years, but this is the worst!!

The Angolan uniform looks aerodynamic, colorful, and original. It's very creative, man. There is no other uniform in basketball that looks that good. No National Team has such a nice uniform, Kestas.
    it would be fine for a game against the Globetrotters though.
    Oh, now you're just making fun!!

on the other hand, I try not to care about the jersey, coz no matter what I think of it, it won't influence the game and on the other hand there will surely be lots of people who'll have the oposite opinion
    You're absolutely right. The jersey has no effect whatsoever on the game. In fact, when I play pick-up games, I often make fun of the guys who dress up in nice shoes and shirts and so forth. "I came to play ball, not watch a fashion show."

Senior Member Juan Carlos Nadal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mvblair
    You're absolutely right. The jersey has no effect whatsoever on the game. In fact, when I play pick-up games, I often make fun of the guys who dress up in nice shoes and shirts and so forth. "I came to play ball, not watch a fashion show."

You guys are blasphemous! I would have banned you if it was solely up to me...
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Carlos Nadal
    You guys are blasphemous! I would have banned you if it was solely up to me...
    JCN actually gets these discussions about uniforms sent to his mobile phone.

Speaking of uniforms, where is the discussion on pro uniforms? I want to add the 1996 Atlanta Hawks uni to that list...

to me it looks crap. it may be that yellow star is their main national symbol, but the design simply looks cheap and unproffessional (thats the mildest description I could come up with ). it would be fine for a game against the Globetrotters though.
    are you serious?! haha, so what were the past Lith jerseys, hippies who ran out of weed so they came to rediscover basketball?
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Default Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by alermac
    I think last year's USA uniforms rocked, especially the white ones.
    I also liked Lebanon's, and Argentina's (they don't have "ARGENTINA" because they already have the flag... maybe they have "VISA" because we want to get the hell away from this country hehe).

But the best of all were Angola's... and 2005 Angolan uniforms were simply spectacular:

^ WOW! Not bad at all!

White Argentina (home) , black New Zealand (away) ,mixed Angola (harlem)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantim3dx
    are you serious?! haha, so what were the past Lith jerseys, hippies who ran out of weed so they came to rediscover basketball?
    I don't think they have actually ran out of weed, I mean - they play so goood..

I like all from Puerto Rico:

Red:

Blue:

White:

The yellow from Brazil:

Black uniform of Canada:
    Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
    16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
    Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
    8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

I like the New Zealand & Argentina's wears.
    Hello

Spain's are pretty cool but USA all the way

I agree with everything you posted. I also like usa, nigeria and angola. I like a lot about Angola, even their flag is nice.

Regards

Copied

_____
    dossier surendettement

Smile cool and ugly

Lutheuenia and Brazil are the coolest

and Macadonia/china/panama are the ugliest

Quote Originally Posted by penzias View Post
    This is really an awful "pink?" color jersey! What were they thinking Didn't have any money to get a least a decent uniform? Talking about a future basketball star?

This one is also pretty, simple, few ads... i like it..
    Brazil 2010.jpg

I like this Jersey, Puerto Rico's in Athens 2004
    PR 2004 jersey.jpg

This was Puerto rico's jersey in this WC.. beatiful...
    PR 10 jersey.jpg

*click on the pic to see it larger...

It's great that no one in here in biased towards their own country's jerseys. Especially the yanks.

Quote Originally Posted by penzias View Post
    I've lost any respect I've had for Ricky with this hideous jersey!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sashikas View Post
    Actually I hate this one too. I started to dislike our green jersey since the secondary white color, used for "Lietuva" record and ornaments, was changed to yellow (Olympics '04).

For me, the greatest Lithuanian jersey ever was in Stokholm '03, with no sponsor banner on the front.
    I disagree. The Lithuanian jersey I like the most was the one worn at the 1996 Olympic games with the red and yellow checkerboard stripes at the side.

I really disliked the 2000 Olympics jersey with the circle around the number though.

Last edited by Hepcat; 09-28-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast