Argentines in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scola to play overseas next season?

Luis Scola of the Houston Rockets told the Houston Chronicle that there is a possibility that he may play overseas next season if the NBA Lockout does happen.

Scola said:

"I'll play somewhere next season, that's what I'll do. If it is in Houston, that would be better. That's what I want, but I will play."
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Manu is having a great year, I think he deserves to be the MVP, the best player from the best team, Nash did it that way in 2005. But sadly he wont get it, the award is going to LeBron, Howard, Dirk or Rose.

Comment

Originally posted by Miserio View Post
        Manu is having a great year, I think he deserves to be the MVP, the best player from the best team, Nash did it that way in 2005. But sadly he wont get it, the award is going to LeBron, Howard, Dirk or Rose.
        But how about Delfino, man?

Today, Delfino had 30 points (8/13 shooting) and 11 rebounds in resounding win over the Knicks. Last game, he scored 26 points (9/13 shooting) and 8 rebounds.

That's pretty good! Looks like he's finally recovered from his awful concussion.

He's got a little tattoo of Argentina on the inside of his arm, by the way.
        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
          Artificial Nature

Comment

Prigioni started three games for the Knicks; while the stats are not screaming out, but he does present stability in his very controlled tempo approach.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

I have nothing against Pablo but....

Too bad Delfino is out for the remaining games.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Supermanu saves the day.

He also a had a big dunk earlier.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Prigioni could return to Spain next season and leave the New York Knicks this summer as per citing family reasons.

Pablo Prigioni May Leave the Knicks and Return to Spain
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

New York extended a qualifying offer to Prigioni so the latter will be a restricted free agent in July 1.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

Next big thing Bolmaro drops 26pts in ACB. Looks good:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                      Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information