Argentines in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentines in the NBA

The Houston Rockets have given Luis Scola a five year contract worth $47 million, according to a local TV station. That's a pretty good contract for him. He's a great player because of his consistency.
    "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

I'm really interested in how Nocioni would fit in to the Philadelphia 76ers system now that Doug Collins is at the helm on which he was known as a defensive coach.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
      The Houston Rockets have given Luis Scola a five year contract worth $47 million, according to a local TV station. That's a pretty good contract for him. He's a great player because of his consistency.
      Strange thing - I saw many Scola games in Europe and FIBA tournaments, but never saw him scoring more than 10 points or grabbing more than 5 rebounds. Every single game of him I saw was bad. People keep telling me he is great player, and I see statistics - yes he is! I am cursed ;/ I never suppose to see Scola playing good game.

Comment

Any news on Fabricio Oberto? His contract has expired with the Washington Wizards last year...
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
          Any news on Fabricio Oberto? His contract has expired with the Washington Wizards last year...
          Apparently Toronto is interested in him.

PS: Walter Herrmann is also still a free agent

Comment

Thanks for the information. I will look into it.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Andres Nocioni have been cleared by the Philadelphia 76ers medical team for full-practice status.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                On a recent development, the Portland Trailblazers have contacted Fabricio Oberto as stated by a press release by Portland Trailblazers General Manager Rich Cho.

“I’ve asked about him, but we’re not close to doing anything,”
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Fabricio Oberto have signed a 1 year contract with the Portland Trailblazers.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Portland Trailblazers 106 Phoenix Suns 92

Portland Trailblazers center Fabricio Oberto played just 3 minutes and had 1 rebounds as well as a turnover.

Los Angeles Lakers 112 Houston Rockets

Houston Rockets forward Luis Scola had 18 points and 16 rebounds despite the loss.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili scored 22 points to help lead the Spurs over the Indiana Pacers 122-109.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Houston Rockets forward Luis Scola had 36 points and 16 rebounds despite the Rockets falling short to lose against the Golden State Warriors 132-128.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Milwaukee Bucks forward Carlos Delfino helped the Milwaukee Bucks win over the Charlotte Bobcats 98-88 for their first win of the season after a 0-2 start by scoring 23 points and went 8-17 from the field including making 5 out of 11 three pointers.

While Houston Rockets center Luis Scola had 28 points, 10 rebounds and 2 assists despite the Rockets losing to the Denver Nuggets 107-94.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

San Antonio Spurs 124 Houston Rockets 121

Manu Ginobili of the Spurs scored 28 points. Luis Scola scores 20 points and had 8 rebounds for the losing Rockets.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Luis Scola scored 24 points and had 8 rebounds to help the Houston Rockets win their first game of the season against the Minnesota Timberwolves 124-90.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information