NBA Brazilians 2010-2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    he needs to go to a better team? where would he fit in well?
    I think Andy would fit well in any team. He and LeBron seem like good friends, so maybe Miami?

Comment

They don't have much money left though do they. I think he would really help any team too as you said. The bulls would be a good fit, as well as the mavericks. 2 really good teams who could use a forward of his skill set

Comment

Great video! Andy is a very intense player, always. Looks like he was a little too intense last week, though.
        They don't have much money left though do they. I think he would really help any team too as you said. The bulls would be a good fit, as well as the mavericks. 2 really good teams who could use a forward of his skill set
        Well, I think a player like that could fit onto any team. Varejao is the type of player who doesn't get plays called for him, but always hustles on offense and defense. What team doesn't want a player like that? Any contender would love to have him and he'd play well for any contender.
        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

I agree. I just would like to see him on a better team than the Cavs. of course, the Cavs were pretty good until this year.

Comment

Another splendid sixth-man performance for Leandrinho Barbosa as he scored 22 points off the bench as the Toronto Raptors rout the Cleveland Cavaliers 120-105.
            Sacramento Kings
            HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Anderson Varejao could miss the rest of the 2010-2011 Season due to a torn tendon on his right knee.

CLEVELAND (AP)—Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao will likely miss the rest of the season because of a torn tendon in his right ankle.

Varejao got hurt during practice on Thursday, and was placed in a walking boot. He missed Friday’s game against Golden State before undergoing a second MRI in Phoenix. The Cavs said Sunday’s test revealed “a complete tear of the peroneus longus in the midfoot of the right ankle and foot.”

Losing Varejao is devastating news for the Cavs, who have dropped nine in a row and 19 of 20. He’s their leading rebounder, best interior defender and provides constant energy with his hustle.

Varejao may require surgery. He’s expected to return to Cleveland for further treatment.
              -Yahoo!Sports
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

well that sucks! No reason to watch Cleveland at all anymore I wonder if he will be ready for the Tourney of the America's?

Comment

Sad news. Done for the season.

I'm not sure how long will take to get him fit again, but it sure looks serious.

Comment

Originally posted by stuart View Post
                    Yeah, it's an amazing FG%, people should e talking more about that.

Comment

Perhaps when Carmelo leaves Denver it will allow Nene to prosper and get more touches. He has been a quietly efficient and effective player for some time, very underrated IMO. Kind of like Al Horford in the East.

Comment

Nene, Nuggets talking extension

After the Carmelo Anthony trade, ESPN reports that the Denver Nuggets and representatives of center, Nene Hilario have began preliminary talks about a contract extension.
                        Sacramento Kings

Comment

I was just in Denver, and the fans are more upset about losing Chauncey Billups than losing 'Melo. Chauncey is Denver native through and through.

They also are hoping to extend Nene, which I think would be a smart move. Only thing would be if they are totally rebuilding, they may move Nene as well for draft picks and another contract.

BUT, I really think they will resign nene, it;s hard to find bigs that are as good as him, plus Denver doesn't have much size without him

Comment

I was just in Denver, and the fans are more upset about losing Chauncey Billups than losing 'Melo. Chauncey is Denver native through and through.
                            That's interesting. I wonder if people just didn't like how Carmelo's agents cried and moaned about getting him out.

They also are hoping to extend Nene, which I think would be a smart move. Only thing would be if they are totally rebuilding, they may move Nene as well for draft picks and another contract.
                            I don't think they will need to completely rebuild. I think they're still a pretty good team that can compete for a play-off spot. If Ty Lawson and Aaron Aflalo can shine at the guard spots, I think this team will be pretty good. They'll need somebody to play behind Nene, though....
                            "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

I think with the players picked up for 'Melo, combined with an extended Nene with Lawson and Afflalo, they could be pretty good. I would think about moving Felton on for a big to play behind Nene like you said. Plus, they could be under the salary cap to make some moves as well

Gallo, Martin, Nene, Afflalo, Lawson plus Chandler, Birdman, russian dude, JR Smith is not a bad rotation.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information