No announcement yet.

French NBA players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah had 13 points, 19 rebounds and 4 blocks as the Bulls won a narrow contest against the Denver Nuggets 94-92.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

San Antonio Spurs 107 Los Angeles Clippers 95

Tony Parker 21 points, 3 rebounds and 9 assists.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Guard Tony Parker scored 24 points, hauled 5 rebounds and had 3 assists as the Spurs beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 117-104.
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Couple new articles from batum on his blog, translated and available on blazer's edge (among the best nba blog).

Interesting to read imo, he speaks about last WC and about his new season in the nba, what he is working on a s a player to improve his game etc.

On a side note, he's a little disappointing shooting wise for the last few games but he's back defensively after under performing a bit. Even if rudy prolly pushes him to use flopping a bit too much to my taste ^^

Comment

Point guard Tony Parker scores a team high 24 points while adding 4 rebounds and 7 assists as the San Antonio Spurs extends their winning streak to 9 games by beating the Utah Jazz 94-82.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Tony Parker leading the San Antonio Spurs to a rout of the Cleveland Cavaliers 116-92. Parker scores a team high 19 points, 9 assists and 3 rebounds.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker scoring 24 points, adding 10 assists and 3 rebounds as the Spurs win over the Orlando Magic 106-97.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Batum and Parker are having great seasons.

Batum is scoring 14 points, 5 rebounds, and playing 6 more minutes per game than last year.

Parker is bouncing back from an off-year last season, scoring 3 more points, 2 more assists, and 2 more steals per game than last year.

Diaw is doing a little better statistically, but is the same for the most part.

Beaubois is injured and won't be back for a while...probably around February?

Ajinca has not played yet. Mahinmi isn't getting very much playing time.
                  "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

You forgot turiaf who had really decent games along stoudemire with nyk (and no only for his block shots).

As for petro, don't need to mention him (nor seraphin since he's almost not playing)

Comment

Originally posted by raph View Post
                      You forgot turiaf who had really decent games along stoudemire with nyk (and no only for his block shots).

As for petro, don't need to mention him (nor seraphin since he's almost not playing)
                      You guys forgot about Mickael Pietrus and Joakim Noah as well

If I remember coorectly there's a guy called Pape from France as well who was drafted but I don't believe he ever played.

Comment

Sy is injured (so was seraphin for a while)

As for noah, i spoke enough of him and anyway, considering bull's season i find it hard not to notice his impact.
                        I have only seen pietrus once this season and i was not really impressed (he had 12 pts ish but perimeter shots, lots of forced 2 jumpers, average defense)

Comment

Charlotte Bobcats 99 Houston Rockets 89

Boris Diaw had 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Bobcats.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Tony Parker lead all scorers for the team with 19 points, 6 assists, 3 rebounds and 2 steals as the San Antonio Spurs beat the New Orleans Hornets 109-84.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Ian Mahinmi with 12 points, 10 rebounds, 2 steals, and a block in 5 point win over Golden State. He played 20 minutes.
                              "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Nic Batum had 15 points, 10 rebounds in 30 minutes to help Portland beat Orlando last night. Nice double double!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information