No announcement yet.

Chicago Bulls Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really love this trade for both teams. Chicago gets another pick in a loaded draft, Tony Allen goes home, and Mirotic gets to go out West where defense isn't half as important and people can see what a fantastic offensive player he is. Plus New Orleans gets rid of Asik's salary and opens up two roster spots.

Comment

• The Bulls are wary against their Central division rival

Comment

• I've been a long time chicagoan and I love my bulls. Last year I went 2 10 games and I've been very excited for the future of the organization and I feel this season can be a really good breakout year and we can make playoffs. Before making the purchase and I wanted 2 know from others is this a good time 2 buy in. I plan on going 2 at least 20 games . My tickets would be in the 100/200 levels. What do u guy's thinkAppvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

Comment

• Hello, Bulls fan from the Philippines. Been rooting for them since 2011, and stuck through the darkest GarPax years.

So, we added good perimeter defenders in Lonzo and Caruso, an additional shot creator in DeRozan, and a potentially good backup rim protector in Tony Bradley in FA. We'll need a good backup 4, preferably a defender. If we can get Maxi Kleber or Dwight Powell from the Mavs in a Lauri sign-and-trade, or Millsap for the vet's minimum, we're good.

The draft picks from the past two drafts look to be good as well. Ayo Dosunmu projects to get some rotation minutes right away, especially with Coby out, and Marko Simonović shows some upside and is aggressive this Summer League. And Patrick Williams is doing well in Summer League. He's averaging 21.3 PPG (albeit on 41.4% FG, a low percentage, and 37.5% from 3, and then 80% FT on 5 FTA), 9.3 RPG, but is committing 4.7 TO per game. Still, Pat's aggressiveness in Summer League play will help us down the line. Hopefully, all three pan out.

Hopefully Zach continues his improvement, especially on defense (Olympics was kind of a good sign, as he pressured the opposing guards), and we might be a playoff contender again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IPC View Post
            Hello, Bulls fan from the Philippines. Been rooting for them since 2011, and stuck through the darkest GarPax years.

So, we added good perimeter defenders in Lonzo and Caruso, an additional shot creator in DeRozan, and a potentially good backup rim protector in Tony Bradley in FA. We'll need a good backup 4, preferably a defender. If we can get Maxi Kleber or Dwight Powell from the Mavs in a Lauri sign-and-trade, or Millsap for the vet's minimum, we're good.

The draft picks from the past two drafts look to be good as well. Ayo Dosunmu projects to get some rotation minutes right away, especially with Coby out, and Marko Simonović shows some upside and is aggressive this Summer League. And Patrick Williams is doing well in Summer League. He's averaging 21.3 PPG (albeit on 41.4% FG, a low percentage, and 37.5% from 3, and then 80% FT on 5 FTA), 9.3 RPG, but is committing 4.7 TO per game. Still, Pat's aggressiveness in Summer League play will help us down the line. Hopefully, all three pan out.

Hopefully Zach continues his improvement, especially on defense (Olympics was kind of a good sign, as he pressured the opposing guards), and we might be a playoff contender again.
            There is no question that the Bulls will be in the playoffs this season, but there is more needed if they are to come back and contend... Never the less a dangerous team which can do a lot of damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckalis View Post
              There is no question that the Bulls will be in the playoffs this season, but there is more needed if they are to come back and contend... Never the less a dangerous team which can do a lot of damage.
              That will hinge a lot on if Zach makes the leap, and if Patrick Williams can develop into a star-level player.

Comment

• Originally posted by spence19
                who thought a team of lonzo/caruso/lavine/derozan coached by billy donovan would have worked so well. how bizarre
                You forgot to mention Vucevic... They have a very good starting roster and are very deep too... Not enough yet to cope with the best when the postseason comes, but they graduallyare getting by adding little by little one season after the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by happypepss View Post
                  The Bulls are wary against their Central division rival omegle ometv cps test
                  You forgot to say Vucevic. They have an awesome starting roster and are very deep too... Not enough however to address the great at the same time as the postseason comes, however, they gradually getting with the aid of adding grade by grade one season after the opposite.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• The Bulls also has rising point-guard Derek Rose and reliable power-forward Joachim Noah on its line-up in the next NBA season. He is optimistic that his team is solid enough to compete against the other NBA teams who also had strengthened its line-up for the next NBA season. The first-time coach said he will do his best to carry the Bulls to the NBA playoffs and hopefully compete for the NBA championship this year.
                    myindigocard
                    ​jjsploit download
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information