Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Championships Full Game Downloads! (Bit Torrents by Sportbit)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Championships Full Game Downloads! (Bit Torrents by Sportbit)

So, as myself being an admin of sports tracker - sportbit.org , I am searching for help -- cappers for World basketball Championship 2006. We are already like 5-6-7 guys and number is still growing. Our point is to cap & share as many games as we can. Language doesn't matter for us (of course english is better), but quality matters*. So if you could help us it would be surely appreciated, post here if you can and also post list like that in the bottom, of games which you are able to cap (that's my list and it's still not complete).** Hopefully you understood me well.

*I cap with loseless codec at 768x576 (highest resolution I am able to cap) and then render to 700 MB file (default size in sharing) and as resolution is big, quality is great (but tho rendering takes ~6h. (It's hopefully you could reach something similiar to this). Despite that I am still planing to cap & share like 3 games per day (renderign with 2 computers)

**Aug 19
    5:00 Puerto Rico - USA RTR Sport - ru (live)
    10:30 Turkey - Lithuania TV3 - lt (live)
    12:55 Turkey - Lithuania RTR Sport - ru
    19:10 Puerto Rico - USA TV3 - lt
    Aug 20
    7:30 Italy - Slovenia RTR Sport - ru (live)
    10:30 Lithuania - Greece TV3 - lt (live)
    19:10 Italy - Slovenia TV3 - lt
    20:40 USA - China RTR Sport - ru
    Aug 21
    19:10 Germany - Spain TV3 - lt
    21:00 France - Nigeria TV3 - lt
    Aug 22
    4:30 Lithuania - Qatar TV3 - lt (live)
    Aug 23
    4:30 Australia - Lithuania TV3 - lt (live)
    19:10 USA - Italy TV3 - lt
    Aug 24
    7:30 Lithuania - Brazil TV3 - lt (live)

P.S. If you count this as an advertisement or whatever liek this, close/delete this thread, do any moderating thing you need. the point is, i'm not trying to advert, i'm trying to get some help to get people more games..

On the contrary, I believe most of us will be thankful to you
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by widey
      P.S. If you count this as an advertisement or whatever liek this, close/delete this thread, do any moderating thing you need.
      No, it's cool.

Stuart
      http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
      http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
      http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Originally posted by stuart
        No, it's cool.

Stuart
        I even would suggest to promote this thread till the end of WC like sticking or smth
        Also would like to suggest U guys (widey&Stuart) to exchange with banners! imho, bouth sites are really cool
        2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
        2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
        MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
        All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
        All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
        2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Thank you widey!!!!

Ive been wondering about this question for a long time - will we have these games properly capped!?

My ultimate wish would be to have games in HDTV, like the World Cup was... Cannot wait!
          "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by stuart
            No, it's cool.

Stuart
            Thanks stuart! (there was a one forum in which they didn't think that was that cool...)

Comment

Widey You Are Awesome! Respect Bro, Respect!
              "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

SportBit released three games (only yet )

WC 2006. Group C. Brazil vs. Australia - LT
                WC 2006. Group D. USA vs. Puerto Rico - EN
                WC 2006. Group C. Greece vs. Qatar - LT

Comment

I'm having trouble registering @ sportbit.org

I get this page when I try complete the registration form:

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is disabled in SAFE MODE. in /home/bitsport/domains/sportbit.org/public_html/takesignup.php on line 135

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bitsport/domains/sportbit.org/public_html/takesignup.php:135) in /home/bitsport/domains/sportbit.org/public_html/takesignup.php on line 139

Can anyone help?

Comment

I'm still getting the same message when trying to register. This is frustrating

Comment

Hi

I registered but still have not received my confirmation email...its been 30min already...should I have received it by now?

Comment

yes, there is a registration problem there and the problem is they don't accept your email adress again

Comment

It is a good site with some nice games, but for now it looks like the site is down.

Comment

Originally posted by sickemrex
                            Hi

I registered but still have not received my confirmation email...its been 30min already...should I have received it by now?
                            I have the exact same problem, only I've been waiting for two days now... I don't think it's working properly, and that's a shame.
                            People who hate cats will come back as mice in their next life...

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information