Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
    Slam Dunk

They should really do a continuation for the Inter-high or better yet a remake.

Eye-shield 21

Finished watching Season 1 and Season 2. The manga was better.
    Yeah! They should have continued up until interhigh. Heard some good things about eyeshield though.

Comment

Originally posted by bhinov View Post
      Yeah! They should have continued up until interhigh. Heard some good things about eyeshield though.
      I agree, SLAM DUNK should have not been cut-short and should have been continued to the Inter-high.

Eyeshield has a decent following. I love the themes for the Football teams where the said themes reflect their playing style and strategies. I was colorful.
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

When I was in high school, they first started printing the Akira comics here and I thought it was the greatest thing I'd ever seen. The movie was great, too. But recently, I tried to reread it and I just didn't like it as much. I couldn't recapture the excitement that I felt when I read it for the first time.

In recent years, a couple of anime movies have been shown in big theaters in the US. One was about a little girl who went to a world of demons or something. It was pretty good. I don't really remember the other one that I watched, but I remember that when this giant tree monster stepped on the ground, beautiful flowers blossomed and quickly died. It was really neat.
        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post

In recent years, a couple of anime movies have been shown in big theaters in the US. One was about a little girl who went to a world of demons or something. It was pretty good. I don't really remember the other one that I watched, but I remember that when this giant tree monster stepped on the ground, beautiful flowers blossomed and quickly died. It was really neat.
          Spirited away and Princess Mononoke respectively I believe, two of my favorites. Both done by Hayao Miyazaki he's done a lot of great work
          Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

i followed Bleach from 1-274 but those dumbfuckers from crunchyroll.com paid someone to have a license to stream the series exclusively. fansubs were my only way to enjoy Anime. i also watched Code Geass (both seasons) and Hajime no Ippo thanks to hard-working fansubbers who upload for free. i am not paying $6 USD for shit subbing.

the only thing great that came out of TV was Slam Dunk. every other nice modern Anime felt weird to be audio-dubbed (Samurai X, YuYu Hakusho).

Comment

Code Geass (Season 1 and 2) and Deathnote are my all time faves

EPICCCC

Comment

Has anyone watched Beck? It's kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                  Spirited away and Princess Mononoke respectively I believe, two of my favorites. Both done by Hayao Miyazaki he's done a lot of great work
                  Ah, yes. That's right. I should rent those movies. They were really interesting to watch, you know, visually interesting.
                  "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

you guys should watch High School of the Dead 1st episode.

It's like left 4 dead + resident evil + Japanese high school students + ecchi = epic.

Comment

my favorite all time anime is slam dunk and samurai x

it could be great if the animators of slam dunk show the inter high. the games their are damn good especially the great come back of shohoku over sannoh were the game ended on sakuragi's jump shot
                      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                        you guys should watch High School of the Dead 1st episode.

It's like left 4 dead + resident evil + Japanese high school students + ecchi = epic.
                        I just saw it and its great.

They exagerate on the ecchi stuff though.
                        Originally posted by J-Mart
                        the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saalsapr View Post
                          I just saw it and its great.

They exagerate on the ecchi stuff though.
                          don't really care much on the ecchi part. too much fanservice i suppose

But I love the hacking of Zombies

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                            Not a manga person. The only one I really followed when I was young was
                            He probably is the most powerful character out there. He could pull out any gadget from his pouch.
                            Keep The Faith | Where to Buy a Watch

Comment

Originally posted by Dan123 View Post
                              Code Geass (Season 1 and 2) and Deathnote are my all time faves

EPICCCC
                              Code Geass was good, Death Note was great. I want to see the live action movies, though I haven't heard the greatest things about.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarkazem13 View Post
                                Code Geass was good, Death Note was great. I want to see the live action movies, though I haven't heard the greatest things about.
                                Have you seen the live action Avata---I mean, Airbender movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information