Comparison of European clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archaz View Post
    Yeah , 40 millions + cabron wasnt ~ 90 millions )))
    Especially if Real got that money back from jerseys just in 1 year ...
    Etoo? Etoo 15 m (last year contract) +40m = 55
    And the second must be a joke. 80% people buy not official jersey
    BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
      I am actually. But it doesn't mean I won't do it, like I won't stop reading double posts. Bad thing is that one does't know it's the same post until he actually reads it.

And keep insisting that having a 5m budget is worse than having a 1.5m budget. Maybe one day after you repeat it enough times you will actually believe it yourself too.

I apologise to your beloved team then. Barcelona only spent 69m euros on Ibrahimovic last summer. And the most expensive transfer of all times in 1997, Romario.
      No we spent 40 or 45 m + etoo 15m
      BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Oh you poor guys, you could only afford 60m euros

My condolences.
        No last year we spent 120 m euros, but madrid 300. And we can afford 120m euros coz at nou camp there are 100.000 people buying tickets
        BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
          Cibona is a worse team than cajasol. Cibona is like Alicante
          The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

http://www.acb.com/fichas/CREY74002.php
          does that mean Granada is better then Siena, Olympiakos or Panathinaikos?
          "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek View Post
            does that mean Granada is better then Siena, Olympiakos or Panathinaikos?
            I don't know, but im sure 100% that cajasol is a better team than cibona
            BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Dude, you have 741 posts, 90% of which are one-liners either making ridiculous arguments, defensing Spain and ACB, provoking Real Madrid fans or just mumblings to make yourself visible after any important, or not so, Barcelona win.

The rest 10% is about football and your avatar in an international basketball forum is about football.

Are you sure you are in the right place?
              Do you think that cibona is a better team than cajasol?
              Last edited by rikhardur; 05-29-2010, 06:57 PM.
              BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Much better. And most importantly, much more important part of European basketball than 90% of Spanish clubs.

And much better fans, including Picek.
                SO cibona is more important tan Tau, Unicaja or Valencia for example?
                BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

SO cibona is more important tan Tau, Unicaja or Valencia for example?
                  Certainly...look,just compare how much success TAU(or Caja Laboral),Valencia(or Pamesa),or even Unicaja had in preceding years,you'll get an idea...Cibona won Euroleague titles,was a part of the greatset european league of all time(ex-yu league,along with Partizan,Crvena Zvezda,Jugoplastika,Olimpija,Bosna...the league which is beyond comparison with today's ACB)...your post is full of nonsence...I'm not defending Cibona,just telling the truth...also,with my post you can see that Partizan is also bigger than those clubs...your league is just the richest,and a whole spanish school of basketball is stolen from Ex-Yu one(...read:Serbian),with the fast-breaks,post-moves,passing,creativity.etc...be thankful on that...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoePack View Post
                    Certainly...look,just compare how much success TAU(or Caja Laboral),Valencia(or Pamesa),or even Unicaja had in preceding years,you'll get an idea...Cibona won Euroleague titles,was a part of the greatset european league of all time(ex-yu league,along with Partizan,Crvena Zvezda,Jugoplastika,Olimpija,Bosna...the league which is beyond comparison with today's ACB)...your post is full of nonsence...I'm not defending Cibona,just telling the truth...also,with my post you can see that Partizan is also bigger than those clubs...your league is just the richest,and a whole spanish school of basketball is stolen from Ex-Yu one(...read:Serbian),with the fast-breaks,post-moves,passing,creativity.etc...be thankful on that...
                    Last decade (10 years enough time) ex-yu teams reach 1 f4. Spanish team:
                    Barça: 4
                    Tau: 1 final ¿3? f4
                    Unicaja: 1
                    So we reach 8 f4 and 1 final (first euroleague year)
                    BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Originally posted by ShoePack View Post
                      ACB is just the richest? So which league is the strongest in Europe? Greek? Russian?? Italian??? "Telling the truth"...

Comment

Do you think that cibona is a better team than cajasol?
                        Yes. Is there a particular reason this team doesn't participate in any european leagues?
                        https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by kukulas View Post
                          Yes. Is there a particular reason this team doesn't participate in any european leagues?
                          Last year they didn't reach the play off. This year they're fifth and im speaking about this year not last year
                          BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

why bother guys
                            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

How many EL trophies did Greece, Russia, Israel have in the last decade and how many Spain?

Man, your arguments harm themselves most of the times.

Go on to other forum to talk what you know best, football, because you are clueless about basketball as it seems.

And to answer tour question, yes, Cibona is more than important than Unicaja and Valencia, and equally if not more, important to Caja, which by the way is Top3 losers of EL of all times, alongside Barcelona.

PS: Can you actually put together a normal phrase or even a paragraph? Or is it too much to ask? OK, then anything more than 10 words? Come on, I know that if you tried hard enough you could do it.
                              it doesn't realy matther who is more inportant or who's better. right now let him have his, my cibona will live forever in all books with all euro trophiys there is

unicaja, cajasol, tau etc....let him have how imprtant and better they are now, he wannt say difrent...actually doesn't matter

as always he will hide when his team lose

mybe one day in future will come time when we could just keep our players, nothing more and.......togh we are stll better then cajasol even we are bad for our standards
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information