X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikoo View Post
    And you can get it with regular digital TV receiver I'm in Bulgaria
    When I saw the news I went to the bathtub to drown myself but this message stopped me:
    The 2010 FIBA World Championship gets underway on Saturday 28th August and you can watch every match live and absolutely free at bet365!
    bet365 carries the WC?that must be news,yesterday that I checked it wasn't listed. I use bet365 for livestreaming tennis,it's excellent quality but the screen is very small unfortunately.The best feature is though that you can switch back and forth between matches only with one click.

It requires registration and it is NOT availabe outside of Europe and in a couple european countries as well (Netherlands etc)
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
      bet365 carries the WC?that must be news,yesterday that I checked it wasn't listed.)
      I received a private message straight to my account from the 365 staff

The 2010 FIBA World Championship gets underway on Saturday 28th August and you can watch every match live and absolutely free at bet365!

Watch NBA stars such as Kevin Durant and Lamar Odom live on your PC as they compete for the biggest prize in World Basketball. USA are the pre-tournament favourites as they look to claim the title for a fourth time, while Spain and Greece lead the European challenge.

To enjoy the action, simply log into your account, click on the In-Play link at the top of the homepage and select the match you wish to view. Alternatively, click on the Live Streaming link to launch our Live Streaming console and select your chosen match from the list of events.

You can bet on up to 31 In-Play markets on every match throughout the tournament, including:

- Point Spread
      - Quarter Winner
      - Quarter Handicap
      - Game Total
      - Match Winner

With fantastic Live Streaming and our comprehensive In-Play Service you can make every play count at bet365.

Enjoy the action!
      The bet365 Team

Luíz for 3, try pointing your Digital TV antenna(better buy a receiver thats not omni) straight to the nearest Spanish broadcasting tower(they should have a website with full listing of the positions of the towers) and there is a chance that you'll watch Marca TV, if you live close to it.
      47-70
      76-58

Comment

Originally posted by Nikoo View Post
        Luíz for 3, try pointing your Digital TV antenna(better buy a receiver thats not omni) straight to the nearest Spanish broadcasting tower(they should have a website with full listing of the positions of the towers) and there is a chance that you'll watch Marca TV, if you live close to it.
        Thanks Nikoo!
        https://twitter.com/LuksKasabian

Comment

US Friends,

Is this the complete schedule of games being broadcast in the US?

The ESPN schedule:

Saturday, Aug 28 (noon): Croatia vs. U.S., ESPN Classic
          Sunday, Aug 29 (9:30 a.m.): U.S. vs. Slovenia, ESPN2
          Monday, Aug 30 (2:30 p.m.): Brazil vs. U.S., ESPN
          Wednesday, Sept. 1 (noon): U.S. vs. vs. Iran, ESPN
          Thursday, Sept. 2 (9:30 a.m.): Tunisia vs. U.S., ESPN2
          Sunday, Sept. 5 or Monday, Sept. 6 (11 a.m. or 2 p.m.): U.S. vs. TBD (eighth-round telecast date/time contingent upon U.S. performance in the preliminary round), ESPN Classic or ESPN2
          Wednesday, Sept. 8, or Thursday, Sept 9 (11 a.m. or 2 p.m.): U.S. vs. TBD (quarterfinal telecast date/time contingent upon U.S. performance in the preliminary round), ESPN Classic
          Saturday, Sept. 11 (noon): First semifinal, ESPN Classic
          (2:30 p.m.) Second semifinal, ESPN Classic
          Sunday, Sept. 12 (noon): Third-place game, ESPN Classic
          (2:30 p.m.): Championship game, ESPN
          Every #$%@ year I get so excited that I'll finally get to watch these games live and then...boom, I get shafted and end up downloading games that I already know the results to.

Seriously, is the NBA TV channel going to broadcast anything? Or are these my only chances (besides crappy streaming video form ESPN3)?
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
            Seriously, is the NBA TV channel going to broadcast anything? Or are these my only chances (besides crappy streaming video form ESPN3)?
            NBA TV has plenty of games:
            Originally posted by Fedfan
            Most ppl get childish when they lose.
            Originally posted by GuTO
            refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
              US Friends,

Is this the complete schedule of games being broadcast in the US?

Every #$%@ year I get so excited that I'll finally get to watch these games live and then...boom, I get shafted and end up downloading games that I already know the results to.

Actually, NBA TV's coverage is far superior to ESPN. I've counted 27 games so far from 8/28-9/10 (not including 8/11 and 8/12). Four years ago Fox Sports picked up some tournament games. I wish that option were still available. It's cool that ESPN is using the internet to broadcast live games, but let's face it, the internet still has its limitations as far as viewing presentation (and you better not have a slow PCU or connection issues or it will be especially painful to watch). It pisses me off that ESPN, which owns the FIFA broadcasting rights also, doesn't treat the WC with the same respect as the World Cup. It's little wonder that most of the public is so apathetic towards the WC. The exposure and promotion sucks big time.

Comment

Don't think it's a problem so far the streams I've seen from ESPN3 have been high quality (when compared to other streams) some even HD! Considering how much we hear, "No one cares about the World Championships." NBATV and ESPN have stepped there game up. It's not every game possible on TV granted. But it is every game available, free (if you have the correct ISP), and legal. More than I was expecting.
                Last edited by Dtown; 08-28-2010, 04:28 AM.
                Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

The big question for me with ESPN3 is whether the games will be archived for on-demand viewing with no embargo period. It'll be tough to watch the games live during the week.
                  Originally posted by Fedfan
                  Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                  Originally posted by GuTO
                  refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                    The big question for me with ESPN3 is whether the games will be archived for on-demand viewing with no embargo period. It'll be tough to watch the games live during the week.
                    Their rules on such are vague, every game is available for at least 24 hours, but it says whether it remains depends on the sport. One would thing USA games will be archived, everyone else is anyone's guess.
                    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Bet365 for the games that won't be on tv (since there will be many at the same time)

Really glad I picked them as my online betting service

Comment

Originally posted by Alvertis4 View Post
                        Bet365 for the games that won't be on tv (since there will be many at the same time)

Really glad I picked them as my online betting service
                        There is no games today on Bet365.

Comment

All games here
                          Basketball Live Scores and results links are right here, on LiveScoreHunter.com and you can access them any time you feel like it!

Comment

Originally posted by felix_r View Post
                            There is no games today on Bet365.

are u sure ?

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post

are u sure ?

Anyone knows how you can enlarge the video image on bet365????
                              Last edited by Victorious; 08-28-2010, 12:07 PM.
                              PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post

are u sure ?

I checked before I wrote
                                When I open this list, there is no basketball live for me...
                                Probably some countries can watch and some can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information