This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch FIBA World Championship on local TV/Online streams

Hi guys just wanted to open up a thread where people can add and update TV viewing options to watch the games in each country. Internet sites can be added as well, Cheers!

USA: Usually NBA TV broadcasts. ESPN deportes and ESPN 360 may pick up some games.

In our country, Solar Broadcasting Corporation will definitely air the WC live on its premiere cable channel Btv on which that said channel is available on the partner hotels and partner establishments in Metro Manila, Cebu and Leyte (McArthur Hotel, Tacloban)

Tourists visiting our country will not worry of missing the WC on vacation.

Comment

...Videoland sports Taiwan
      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

ESPN are suppose to show the games on TV but I don't know for sure. They didn't show Eurobasket 2009 on TV which is what they stated they would do.

Who knows.....

Comment

Originally posted by LFGC79 View Post
          USA: Usually NBA TV broadcasts. ESPN deportes and ESPN 360 may pick up some games.
          That's the way it's usually been, but ESPN has a deal with FIBA now to broadcast the World Championships, Americas, and Eurobasket. Hopefully ESPN will show some of the non-US games, otherwise I suppose NBA TV might pick those up.
          "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

ESPN3.com seems like a likely destination for WC games. If they have archived games watchable on demand with no embargo period it will be excellent.
            Originally posted by Fedfan
            Most ppl get childish when they lose.
            Originally posted by GuTO
            refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by mvblair View Post
              That's the way it's usually been, but ESPN has a deal with FIBA now to broadcast the World Championships, Americas, and Eurobasket. Hopefully ESPN will show some of the non-US games, otherwise I suppose NBA TV might pick those up.
              Awesome, I just had to pick the one provider that doesn't carry NBATV. Good to know ESPN has at least the US games.
              Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post
                Awesome, I just had to pick the one provider that doesn't carry NBATV. Good to know ESPN has at least the US games.
                I feel your pain. My cable provider doesn't offer NBA TV. I was looking forward to being able to watch some games that didn't involve the US. I'm guessing that most of the games that ESPN puts on their channels will be Team USA games. Don't get me wrong, I love our national team, but sometimes you want to see someone else play.

Comment

I hate this, NBA TV pick the games where USA is not involve and make it harder for everybody including me (I have to paid) to see other teams played. Like somebody said, is good to see the USA games but you want to see more, other teams played. Why in USA they televised all the futbol World Cup games (in a country were soccer still not at the top four sport in the nation by american population) and they dont do the same televising all the Basketball World Cup game in USA were basketball is in the top three sport in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                    ESPN3.com seems like a likely destination for WC games. If they have archived games watchable on demand with no embargo period it will be excellent.
                    ESPN's programming website indicates that all the games will be available on ESPN3. They have a "mosaic" option where you can watch up to four things at once so that should let people (with access to ESPN3) watch everything live.

As of now they only have schedules listed until the end of August, but the USA opener against Croatia is listed as live only on ESPN3 and delayed on ESPN2, while the Slovenia and Brazil games will be live on ESPN or ESPN2.
                    Originally posted by Fedfan
                    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                    Originally posted by GuTO
                    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                      ESPN's programming website indicates that all the games will be available on ESPN3. They have a "mosaic" option where you can watch up to four things at once so that should let people (with access to ESPN3) watch everything live.

As of now they only have schedules listed until the end of August, but the USA opener against Croatia is listed as live only on ESPN3 and delayed on ESPN2, while the Slovenia and Brazil games will be live on ESPN or ESPN2.
                      Wow didn't even realize I had automatic access ESPN3 till I gave it a look

Awesome every game live legally! Good stuff.
                      Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Middle East : Al-Jazeera Sport

Comment

Cyprus v Greece today
                          sigpic
                          GERA ELLADARA MOU!!!!!

Comment

Yes The fact that ESPN 3 is showing EVERYTHING live is amazing. I can't wait

Comment

Australia- Fox Sports

Live:

28/08 FRA-ESP
                              29/08 SRB-GER
                              29/08 ARG-AUS
                              30/08 AUS-GER
                              30/08 USA-BRA
                              31/08 PUR-CHN
                              31/08 GRE-TUR
                              01/09 SRB-AUS
                              01/09 LIB-ESP