Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch FIBA World Championship on local TV/Online streams

Default Watch FIBA World Championship on local TV/Online streams

Hi guys just wanted to open up a thread where people can add and update TV viewing options to watch the games in each country. Internet sites can be added as well, Cheers!

USA: Usually NBA TV broadcasts. ESPN deportes and ESPN 360 may pick up some games.

In our country, Solar Broadcasting Corporation will definitely air the WC live on its premiere cable channel Btv on which that said channel is available on the partner hotels and partner establishments in Metro Manila, Cebu and Leyte (McArthur Hotel, Tacloban)

Tourists visiting our country will not worry of missing the WC on vacation.

...Videoland sports Taiwan

ESPN are suppose to show the games on TV but I don't know for sure. They didn't show Eurobasket 2009 on TV which is what they stated they would do.

Who knows.....

Quote Originally Posted by LFGC79 View Post
    USA: Usually NBA TV broadcasts. ESPN deportes and ESPN 360 may pick up some games.
    That's the way it's usually been, but ESPN has a deal with FIBA now to broadcast the World Championships, Americas, and Eurobasket. Hopefully ESPN will show some of the non-US games, otherwise I suppose NBA TV might pick those up.

ESPN3.com seems like a likely destination for WC games. If they have archived games watchable on demand with no embargo period it will be excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Quote Originally Posted by mvblair View Post
    That's the way it's usually been, but ESPN has a deal with FIBA now to broadcast the World Championships, Americas, and Eurobasket. Hopefully ESPN will show some of the non-US games, otherwise I suppose NBA TV might pick those up.
    Awesome, I just had to pick the one provider that doesn't carry NBATV. Good to know ESPN has at least the US games.
    Pistons: 2018-2019 In the middle of nowhere

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtown View Post
    Awesome, I just had to pick the one provider that doesn't carry NBATV. Good to know ESPN has at least the US games.
    I feel your pain. My cable provider doesn't offer NBA TV. I was looking forward to being able to watch some games that didn't involve the US. I'm guessing that most of the games that ESPN puts on their channels will be Team USA games. Don't get me wrong, I love our national team, but sometimes you want to see someone else play.

I hate this, NBA TV pick the games where USA is not involve and make it harder for everybody including me (I have to paid) to see other teams played. Like somebody said, is good to see the USA games but you want to see more, other teams played. Why in USA they televised all the futbol World Cup games (in a country were soccer still not at the top four sport in the nation by american population) and they dont do the same televising all the Basketball World Cup game in USA were basketball is in the top three sport in the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by JGX View Post
    ESPN3.com seems like a likely destination for WC games. If they have archived games watchable on demand with no embargo period it will be excellent.
    ESPN's programming website indicates that all the games will be available on ESPN3. They have a "mosaic" option where you can watch up to four things at once so that should let people (with access to ESPN3) watch everything live.

As of now they only have schedules listed until the end of August, but the USA opener against Croatia is listed as live only on ESPN3 and delayed on ESPN2, while the Slovenia and Brazil games will be live on ESPN or ESPN2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Quote Originally Posted by JGX View Post
    ESPN's programming website indicates that all the games will be available on ESPN3. They have a "mosaic" option where you can watch up to four things at once so that should let people (with access to ESPN3) watch everything live.

As of now they only have schedules listed until the end of August, but the USA opener against Croatia is listed as live only on ESPN3 and delayed on ESPN2, while the Slovenia and Brazil games will be live on ESPN or ESPN2.
    Wow didn't even realize I had automatic access ESPN3 till I gave it a look

Awesome every game live legally! Good stuff.
    Pistons: 2018-2019 In the middle of nowhere

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Middle East : Al-Jazeera Sport

Cyprus v Greece today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GERA ELLADARA MOU!!!!!

Yes The fact that ESPN 3 is showing EVERYTHING live is amazing. I can't wait

Australia- Fox Sports

Live:

28/08 FRA-ESP
    29/08 SRB-GER
    29/08 ARG-AUS
    30/08 AUS-GER
    30/08 USA-BRA
    31/08 PUR-CHN
    31/08 GRE-TUR
    01/09 SRB-AUS
    01/09 LIB-ESP
    01/09 BRA-SVN
    02/09 ANG-AUS
    02/09 ARG-SRB
    02/09 NZL-FRA

Delayed:

28/08 AUS-JOR
    28/08 USA-CRO
    29/08 SVN-USA
    01/09 IRN-USA
    02/09 USA-TUN

Quote Originally Posted by aussieasker View Post
    Australia- Fox Sports

Live:

28/08 FRA-ESP

Delayed:

28/08 AUS-JOR
    If they are on the same time, I can see why they delayed their own game

Heya Greek friends

Is there any chance to find some stream for Serbia-Slovenia tomorow, on Acropolis Cup???

Default t.v

espn and espn2 will have the U.S games only and i think nbatv might have 2 random games per day. they dont promote it in their web site but if you go to nbatv schedule you can see they have 2 games per day. thats great news for us who like to collect fiba games and tape them.

Quote Originally Posted by realno *W View Post
    Heya Greek friends

Is there any chance to find some stream for Serbia-Slovenia tomorow, on Acropolis Cup???
    http://www.livegoal.tk/ then click on "basketball" tab and then on the specific game. But it's doubtful that the stream will last........(in such a case, try to close the browser tab, and re-enter the site).
    Last edited by washcloud; 08-17-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Any links for Greece vs Canada?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast