NLB Adriatic League 2010/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
    anway since this new BBB generation is bunch of huligans i don't wannt them anway
    same is here with young hooligans, but they are not allowed to do anything on games because elder crew is watching them. Older guys organize cheering.

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
    they don't support handball anymore since Badel singed Kapisoda
    What a stupid reason, I mean here, there are really no pure Serbs, Croats or Slovenians everyone of us probably have a mixed family tree at some point...
    Last edited by johnny_bg; 01-31-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Not really an adriatic league thing, but kind of, since it's the same area we're talking about.

link

From 7th to 10th August, there will be an ex-Yu NT tournament in Ljubljana.

Group A: Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia
        Group B: Serbia, FYROM, BiH

I believe it's about time... if possible should events would be great to become traditionaly. Marketing wise there is no way this wouldn't be profitable...
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by elaj View Post

This is epic...
          What does he say?
          FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
          EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzaka View Post
            What does he say?
            He goes on and on about how he is sorry that his team sucked against Olimpija... apologizing to everyone... great speech actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
              well they played like girls
              Watch your tongue

http://www.b92.net/sport/kosarka/ves...&nav_id=489874

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny_bg View Post
                lol....crazy people they are
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Finally something came into public. (google translate everyone else) This is widly known in basketball world (everywhere, not only exyu) of something usuall...

Reffs are known that they get bribes and "nice girls" into their hotels by the clubs during the stays for the games they call. It is not written here that he got bribed, but lets say that everyone who has some insight knows what was going on.

BTW: Ilievski (injured) and Murić (ill) wont play tomorrow against Široki for Olimpija. Bertans (1992) is gonna make his debut.

Comment

[URL="http://kosarka.rs/main.asp?dir=news&newsid=5429"]
                    BTW: Ilievski (injured) and Murić (ill) wont play tomorrow against Široki for Olimpija. Bertans (1992) is gonna make his debut.
                    nice chance for some slovenian players to play this season...

Comment

• What do you guys think about Siroki - Olimpija game?
                      I am gonna put some money for Olimpija to win by more than 5.

also do you think that Partizan can Nymburk by more than 13? I do not think so. But I just don't watch any Nymburk this season..
                      1st in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2009-2010

Comment

• Originally posted by wyopeq View Post
                        What do you guys think about Siroki - Olimpija game?
                        I am gonna put some money for Olimpija to win by more than 5.

also do you think that Partizan can Nymburk by more than 13? I do not think so. But I just don't watch any Nymburk this season..
                        siroki is dagerus team at home, lead by very good coach, few vets and young prospects...but olimpija should beat them without problems if they take game for serius wivh wasn't often case in nlb this year
                        Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• This is so funny. Reffs robbed us in Široki. First class robbery, great job reffs...

Consistant robbery through whole game... I guess they decided Široki has to win this one... #%"#!"%#!%#!%#!

Comment

This is so funny. Reffs robbed us in Široki. First class robbery, great job reffs...

Consistant robbery through whole game... I guess they decided Široki has to win this one... #%"#!"%#!%#!%#!
                            It's very hard to play on two fronts (NLB and EL), thats why Vujosevic was maestro in Partizan last couple of years. He managed to keep the team form through almost whole season on high level. Dule vrati se!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny_bg View Post
                              It's very hard to play on two fronts (NLB and EL), thats why Vujosevic was maestro in Partizan last couple of years. He managed to keep the team form through almost whole season on high level. Dule vrati se!!!!
                              You're right, Johnny. It was one of his better sides(professionally), yet the best is that he was able to use his reputation and "well manners" to turn things around in Partizan's favor (in situations like this one that happened to Olimpija). It's insane, I can't believe that teams like Široki or Zagreb have such refereeing at home.

Serbian:
                              Matori, najebavao im se one keve, po svim ovim Jadransko-ligaškim provincijama, gde se zna da su sudije pod velikim pritiskom da navlače za domaći tim, a i ne retko potkupljivane. Ovi u Podgorici iznajmljuju kurave, u Zg-u hrvatski Dačić vedri i oblači, a u Širokom pitaj kur.a šta mešetare. Jbg, zamisli kao jedan od najuticajnijih ljudi u Vršcu, a onda i u Srbiji, Miša Babić, nije uticao na sudije... Kako da ne.

BTW, results...
                              Budućnost - Cedevita 93:90
                              Široki - Olimpija 86:85
                              Hemofarm - Zagreb 98:81
                              Partizan - Nymburk 86:75
                              Cibona - Zvezda 86:78
                              Krka - Radnički 88:73
                              Zadar - Igokea 89:65

Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
                                You're right, Johnny. It was one of his better sides(professionally), yet the best is that he was able to use his reputation and "well manners" to turn things around in Partizan's favor (in situations like this one that happened to Olimpija). It's insane, I can't believe that teams like Široki or Zagreb have such refereeing at home.
                                i like siroki because they do great job with young croatian prospects, but them and kk zagreb are projects of croatian basketball federation and HDZ...and it's not just them, i also noticed krka haveng great refs help in this league this season

it's bad for sport, but nobady should bitch to much about those (unfortunaly, no halp from it), not those who cheerd for partizan, cibona, olimpija etc...
                                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information