Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: International Youth Tournament

  1. #1
    Junior Member natash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10

    Default International Youth Tournament

    Hello All,

    I writing with the question. My club is organizing Youth Basketball Tournament and is looking for potential participant. If you know somebody who will be interested to join in it please let me know, I will be appreciate.

    Also if here is somebody who could provide me a list of e-mails to the club in your country, to which invitation could be sent, I will be also very appreciate, I can give him a list of those e-mails for Polish clubs.

    Regards,
    natash

    Please do treat me post as a spam... Thank you!

    Maybe clubs from different part of Europe can exchange informations about Tournaments in this Thread?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natash View Post
    Maybe clubs from different part of Europe can exchange informations about Tournaments in this Thread?
    Here is a list that i update regularly on Youth tournaments and events in Europe

    http://www.europeanprospects.com/tournament-agenda/
    ----------------------------------
    http://www.europeanprospects.com
    Who will be the next ...?
    News and Scouting Reports on European Youth Basketball
    ----------------------------------

  3. #3
    Senior Member kerdito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by natash View Post
    Hello All,

    I writing with the question. My club is organizing Youth Basketball Tournament and is looking for potential participant. If you know somebody who will be interested to join in it please let me know, I will be appreciate.

    Also if here is somebody who could provide me a list of e-mails to the club in your country, to which invitation could be sent, I will be also very appreciate, I can give him a list of those e-mails for Polish clubs.

    Regards,
    natash

    Please do treat me post as a spam... Thank you!

    Maybe clubs from different part of Europe can exchange informations about Tournaments in this Thread?
    Is this only for European countries and clubs?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default Good post

    You have done a very good job. Because of your post somebody may gat a chance to build their career and fulfill their dream. Good luck with your club.


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hi guys,
    Thanks for some information here,
    This is very advantage in my part,
    Godspeed!

    how to deal with depression

  6. #6
    Junior Member Coachjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    15

    Default 13U and 14U Tournaments

    Can anyone recommend a site for youth basketball tournaments in Spain for 13U and 14U players?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    432

    Default

    http://www.muevetebasket.es/cantera/seccion/7/

    That's the site that follows more deeply the youth competitions.
    Also if you have some questions you can ask in the acb forum.
    http://foros.acb.com

  8. #8
    Junior Member Coachjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbenga View Post
    http://www.muevetebasket.es/cantera/seccion/7/

    That's the site that follows more deeply the youth competitions.
    Also if you have some questions you can ask in the acb forum.
    http://foros.acb.com
    Gracias Amigo. Estoy buscando un club por mi hijo -

    [Trans: Thanks, friend. I'm looking for a club for my son. Always provide a translation rikhardur]
    Last edited by rikhardur; 02-24-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •