Crvena Zvezda in deep trouble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elaj View Post
    If Adam Morrison isn't completely fucked up in the head he will be a great signing for Crvena Zvezda. His game suits European style much better than NBA. He could be a "steal" of the summer in my opinion...
    agreed.

But I can´t help thinking that the team has too many players for just one competition (Adriatic League). What will happen to players like Zivanovic or Dimic? I don´t see them playing for Radnicki, FMP´s second team.

Comment

Zivanovic and Dimic are playing for Radnicki Basket. Which is really sad, especially for Dimic who is miles ahead of Lazic in term of talent. But Pesic needs a good defender, so Lazic is in the team.

Comment

Is there a Team, which is playing for FMP/RedStar in the KLS (second team of the new club)?

Comment

Originally posted by tmlouk View Post
          Is there a Team, which is playing for FMP/RedStar in the KLS (second team of the new club)?

yep tmlouk, the aforementioned Radnicki Basket

Comment

Originally posted by pep View Post
            yep tmlouk, the aforementioned Radnicki Basket
            There are 2 Radnicki Teams. BKK Radnicki and Radnicki Basket. Which one do u mean? thx

Comment

Originally posted by tmlouk View Post
              There are 2 Radnicki Teams. BKK Radnicki and Which one do u mean? thx
              Radnički Basket, as he already said...

Comment

Red Star - Bayern Munich 80:55 in friendly match (wednesday).

Bayern was pathetic i must say, yes it was very hot atmosphere and everything (see video below), but i guess i expected more from them.

This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

the agony continues

New defeat basketball player from Red Star Belgrade .
                  One man show from Adam Morrison.Mr Pesic we nede mor player just like Adam.Please think about this!

http://worldoffbasket.blogspot.com/2...-man-show.html

Comment

Originally posted by valentino023 View Post
                    Mr Pesic we nede mor player just like Adam.
                    And have you got money for more like him?
                    FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
                    EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

One short movie about Adam Morison

http://worldoffbasket.blogspot.com/2...blog-post.html

Comment

What happened to Morrison? Zvezda keeps on loosing.

I from Wisconsin!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                          What happened to Morrison? Zvezda keeps on loosing.
                          (afaik)
                          High temperature. He stayed in Belgrade.
                          I know that players sometimes play with a mild fever, but he probably can't take such chances because of diabetes.

And, yes, Zvezda keeps on losing...
                          "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

Red Star - Maccabi Tel Aviv 76:83 (17:25, 19:16, 23:25, 17:17)

Good game for Red Star against Maccabi, big improvement in defense, it looks like Morison was destroying team play, since than we looked totaly unorganized, especially in defense, also we didnt had anyone who could stop Sofoklis (19 points). They were just keeping it at some 5 point difference through whole match, in last 4 minutes we missed some shots when it was -3. Anyway since Morison left we dont have any foreign player in team, and also we have some injured players (Radivojevic in particular), next is match with Cibona in Zagreb.

And can anyone change name of this thread, since Red Star solved problems (financial and organizational).
                            Last edited by Carick235; 12-03-2011, 10:19 PM.
                            This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

Omar Thomas officially joins Crvena Zvezda

125772.jpg

Omar Thomas (197-F-82, college: UTEP) officially became a new member of Crvena Zvezda. The American forward penned a deal for rest of the season. He replaces Adam Morrison, who parted ways with the club recently. Omar Thomas spent last season with Air Avelino. He appeared 33 times in SerieA averaging 17.5 points, 6 rebounds and 1.5 assists. Thomas was named Serie A Regular Season MVP -11. In 2009/10, he played for Enel Brindisi collecting 18.3 ppg and 7.5 rpg for 30 games. Thomas also has experience from Rieti, Pau-Orthez and Rimini. In 2010, he was named Eurobasket.com All-Italian Lega2 Player of the Year -10. Omar Thomas is currently banned by the Italian Basketball Federation for the next 16 months because of using false Slovenian passport. It allowed him to play as a Bosman last season.

His first match will be in derby with Partizan next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information