Lebanon writes their second victory in World Champs history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sinobball
    Congratulations to Lebanon! Asian teams are well represented this time around. I hope we can both win tomorrow/today and get to the next round
    Me too!~
    Go~Air YI,Aaia is not enough space for you!~
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by Butata
      Correct me if I'm wrong, aside from the Philippines, the only other countries/territories where basketball is more popular than football are Lithuania, Puerto Rico and Lebanon. So basketball popularity in Lebanon will be at its peak with this win over France!
      slovenia,crotia,sebia,greece(near future),russia,china,america,canada,newzeland,Esth onia,latvia,and so many on are much more popular than soccer!!!!!!!!
      faith in PAOK 06-07
      PAOK WILL WIN!!!!!!WAIT assoyo JOIN!!!!!!!

Comment

I dream about game Lebanon vs. Angola in 1/8

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
          I dream about game Lebanon vs. Angola in 1/8
          u have 2 possbilities to see this game :

1 : lebanon beats nigeria
          argentina beats serbia
          and germnay beats angole

or

2 : lebanon beats nigeria
          serbia beats argentina
          angola beats germany

if one of these 2 possibilities happens lebanon will meet angola in round 2 .....

Comment

congrats to Lebanon NT and to all lebanese!!!!
            SmartGilas.com
            TeamPilipinas.info
            www.facebook.com/SmartGilas
            www.IBN.SmartGilas.com <<-- Share IBN's PBA forum to the world!!

Comment

Wow, shocking win. Congrats to Lebanon!

Stuart
              http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
              http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
              http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Originally posted by BadMann
                slovenia,crotia,sebia,greece(near future),russia,china,america,canada,newzeland,Esth onia,latvia,and so many on are much more popular than soccer!!!!!!!!
                In Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Croatia and Serbia basketball isnt #1 sport for sure. Its big in Serbia, but anyway soccer is more popular in Serbia.

Comment

Soccer is much more popular in Slovenia then basketball.

Comment

This is great news for country who has problems - war This is very good day for Lebanon !!!

CONGRATULATE guys !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                      This is great news for country who has problems - war This is very good day for Lebanon !!!

CONGRATULATE guys !!!
                      thanks u bro

and 10x to all who congratulate us ...

we entered the champs with a goal to win a game in the world cup... till now we won 2 including 1 against france and we an make them 3 toorow and qualify

so to us its a success regardless of tomorow anywayz ...so if we qualified that would be more than a historical thing to us ..

by the way , what happened today is said to be the best thing that ever happened in lebanese sports

Comment

I really want to make congrats for Lebanon. The fact that this mid-east country is in World Championship is great already. Not only that. Players have to play while having in minds about their country, the war that's happening there, have to worry about it. I'm sure that's very hard mentally. I just want to say they are not only able to beat all psychological things in their minds, they're also able to beat such team like France! That's a HUGE respect to Lebanese players. HUGE.

Again, congrats to Lebanon fans!

Comment

Originally posted by elaj
                          Soccer is much more popular in Slovenia then basketball.
                          you kidding!!!!!!!!!

my friend tell me in slovenia,basketball is biggest,people in slovenia dont play soccer,they play basketball much more.
                          faith in PAOK 06-07

Comment

you kidding!!!!!!!!!

my friend tell me in slovenia,basketball is biggest,people in slovenia dont play soccer,they play basketball much more.
                            I'm from Slovenia, and I can assure you that football is much more popular here then basketball.

Comment

you kidding!!!!!!!!!

Basketball as popular as it, it's still a secondary sport in most countries. As much as we love this sport, that's the cruel reality.
                              http://basketballfuture.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hagakure
                                Basketball as popular as it, it's still a secondary sport in most countries. As much as we love this sport, that's the cruel reality.
                                soccer only have big name,nothing else is better than basketball.
                                faith in PAOK 06-07

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information