Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko
    i still cant beleive it ...

we started the game close to france i thought we will continue 1 quarter like this

half time was 13 points for us .. i still thought france will still comeback and win us in second half

in 3rd quarter france played physically with us .. they came back but we still had alwayz 3 or 4 point lead ...

also in 4th quarter france were missing shots but still managed to get up on us by 1 point with 40 seconds left

here joe vogel scored fo rlebanon a basket with a foul .. so lebanon is up by 2

boris diaw took a fould with 6seconds left ... he scored 1 andmissed 1 but gor the offensive board ..

with 1 seconds left lebanon was up by 1 france took a buzzer beater mid distance shot and missed it ...

oh yehhh we won

i still cant beleive it ... lebanese people here have gone crazy .... this is history to us .. we won over venezuela and france

and if we win tomorow well be 2nd after argentina

this is incredible ....

sorry excuse me if i talked a lot but my country is in war and look what our NT is doing in japan ... this is pride to us

we deserve vredit
    Congratulations, I am very happy Lebanon won.
    Unicajism (or Unicajian Performance Fluctuation Syndrome: UPFS) in all its glory

Comment

Originally posted by MyKRo
      Did France already qualify for the 2nd round, or do they still need to win another game to advance? Anyone know?
      If they will win tommorow, they will have 2nde place in group after Argentina !!!

Comment

I Am Soo Proud Of This Guyssssss

Go Lebanon

We Won Over France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Wedid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yes, Nigeria, I've just corrected, sorry

So we will all be cheering for Argentina in their game against Serbia

I also wish that Serbia meets Spain 1/8 so that they become more tired for the match vs. Lithuania

PS would you still have any chance to qualify if you lose to Nigeria at least by one point?

Comment

Originally posted by Civilis
            yes, Nigeria, I've just corrected, sorry

So we will all be cheering for Argentina in their game against Serbia

I also wish that Serbia meets Spain 1/8 so that they become more tired for the match vs. Lithuania

PS would you still have any chance to qualify if you lose to Nigeria at least by one point?
            lol goo lithuania
            yeah if we lose we got a small chance and its that france lose to venezuella

Comment

Great great win...

This WC is shaping up to be a special one!

Comment

Astig!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Lebanon deserves it...

God Bless..

Go Lebanon!!!!
                PHILIPPINES can conquer you all..

Comment

Huge congrats to the absolute underdogs!!!
                  Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

What a perfect dream couple for 1/8 would that be - Lebanon-Angola !!

All teams envy...

And the lucky C1 team for the quarterfinals - Turkey and Greece really have something to fight for!

Comment

Originally posted by Civilis
                      Wonderful job, Lebanon! I hope this victory lifts the people's spirits and contributes to the future basketball mania in Lebanon! Victories like this gives a boost to the popularity of sports!
                      Correct me if I'm wrong, aside from the Philippines, the only other countries/territories where basketball is more popular than football are Lithuania, Puerto Rico and Lebanon. So basketball popularity in Lebanon will be at its peak with this win over France!

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                        If they will win tommorow, they will have 2nde place in group after Argentina !!!
                        ur wrong man ..

if lebanon won nigeria and argentina won serbia

lebanon is 2nd of group regardless of french result

Comment

Good job,Lebanon!
                          Congratulations..again!
                          And good luck in the next round!

Comment

huge win 4 lebanon and what a surprise(nice one)!!! it's nice when an absolute outsider wins opponents like this
                            good luck 2 lebanon tomorrow.i hope that our teams meet at the quarter finals
                            Your time is up my time is now,
                            you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Originally posted by T.W.Is.M.
                              huge win 4 lebanon and what a surprise(nice one)!!! it's nice when an absolute outsider wins opponents like this
                              good luck 2 lebanon tomorrow.i hope that our teams meet at the quarter finals

yes sure
                              1st in IBN 2018-2019
                              2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                              2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                              1st in IBN 2014-2015
                              2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                              2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                              2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                              3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                              1st in IBN 2008-2009
                              2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                              https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                              @RankingsSport

Comment

Congratulations to Lebanon! Asian teams are well represented this time around. I hope we can both win tomorrow/today and get to the next round
                                aim low, score high

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information