Partizan Belgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shmuel View Post
    I have a question for Patrizan Belgrad fans- which team of partizan is more talented- 2006/2007 or 2009/2010?
    Hm...
    2006/2007 i prefer because of young players and mostly domestic, witch i like.
    2009/2010 is the best team i've seen during my basketball life. With crazy players full of energy!
    "Without Bach, God would be a complete second rate figure. Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded a complete failure" - Emil Cioran

Comment

Here's the answer for Goga's post from the inappropriate thread:

Originally posted by goga78 View Post
      Guys, I'll make it short, so we don't have to answer each sentence.
      Short is a relative term, but in your post short is definitely not enough for not answering sentences. When you start putting facts in each of your sentences (exept in ones reflecting subjective opinions), than we won't need to answer most of them...

1). Yes, I think Velickovic hasn't achieved anything yet. He hasn't won anything, he hasn't played a significant role on a big team yet.
      I haven't achieved anything in basketball yet. Velickovic has. He was one of the leaders of a successful Serbian NT among other things...
      He has played a significant role in Real Madrid, he was the November MVP of the ACB, then he played an insignificant role on the same team as he was moved from his original position (among other things)...
      Btw, I find it funny that there is a chance that you have deliberately written this "he hasn't played a significant role on a big team yet", knowing he did play a significant role in Partizan, therefore implicitly stating that Partizan isn't a big team...
      also, you can define "significant role", "big team", "really suck" so that they fit your points, but that wouldn't be fair IMO
      2). In order not to make it to the Top 16, you really have to suck. You have quite seldom team that have a positive balance and still don#t make it.
      Not true (unless you play the arbitrary-definition-game)

3). Talking about a small budget of Partizan is funny, because Polish, German, French teams usually have low budgets, too. Olimpija and Cibona have comparable budgets. Greek second string teams surely aren't rich as well as Lithuanian teams. Partizan isn't playing with bad players. The difference between the perennial Serbian champion and a Polish or a French or a German team is that Partizan has the best of Serbia's youth, just two foreigners and some local experienced players. All of them do not cost much money, especially the young players are cheap, whether they are raised by Partizan or snapped away from other Serbian teams. That's what separates them from other teams from the second row. It is surely the problem of other teams and not of Partizan but permanently talking about a EUR 2-3 mio budget is not sth., where one should consider only numbers. Overall - despite the great run in this season - Partizan is behind the first string teams in Europe. Let's see, how it fares next year.
      Let's see your first point from this part:
      "Polish, German, French teams usually have low budgets" => "Talking about a small budget of Partizan is funny"
      This is a shining example of a non-valid implication

"snapped away" - offensive and not true (unless you define it at will)

Taking young Serbian players can be rather expensive and taking very young players can be very risky.
      All those teams can take young Serbian players, or local experienced players and put them in their rosters, but strangely enough they don't do it.
      That's where Dule's talent comes in, and that's also what separates some of those teams.

And, yeah, we might lose everything next year, you're right about that
      4). Rebraca: he was a marginal player, never being a superstar or a star. Let's say, he was a role player. And what kind of titles has he won with Partizan? Serbian championship? Please! The competition in the mid.90ies was very stiff in Italy. It was one of top two leagues on the continent.
      Bold1: come on...
      Bold2: let's not...
      SunOverHStreat already answered the rest...

You're right in 5)
      "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

^^
        please remind me never to get in arguments with you. D:
        "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Is this Sparta? NO THIS IS PARTIZAN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvyRRZLUtyA

Comment

Originally posted by NidzaPBC View Post
            Is this Sparta? NO THIS IS PARTIZAN
            SPARTIZAN?

I suck at doing stuff in paint, but I wanted to try...
            And it would fit better with some Vesely dunk maybe...
            "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

Congrats to dirty Partizan for another stolen title.

Everyone who saw the fight, saw that Vesely took part to the fight, so he should have been exluded too and not allowed to play the end of the game. Which means that Hemofarm would have played the end of the game with 3 players and Partizan with only two. In this case, Hemofarm would have won the game for sure.

But we can't reproach it to referees, they were probably afraid by grave-diggers intimidations.

Comment

Originally posted by albiongate View Post
                Everyone who saw the fight, saw that Vesely took part to the fight, so he should have been exluded too and not allowed to play the end of the game. Which means that Hemofarm would have played the end of the game with 3 players and Partizan with only two. In this case, Hemofarm would have won the game for sure.

But we can't reproach it to referees, they were probably afraid by grave-diggers intimidations.
                I agree that Vesely took part in that fight, still, first 30 seconds he just wanted to get in between both sides and calm thing down. After he got couple punches, he attacked Macvan. Esclusion.

So Vesely shouldn't play last minute. As Bojan Krstovic, who imidiatley took part in a fight as we all can see in this video.

And what about Rasic?
                Did he deserved to be excluded? Please...
                He did not TOUCH not one Hemofarm player. Thats one more mistake.

So, when we analyze that whole mess, we are sure that both bench's should be excluded (as they did) for entering the court no matter the intention.

And from starting five in Hemofarm only Markovic and Hill did not fight, and from Partizan - Roberts, Mccaleb, and Rasic.

So yes, that should be 3 on 2, 3 PARTIZAN players and 2 from Hemofarm.

And as for your message title, I'm sure you can find root of all your problems in here .
                Nije uvek lako, ali je uvek lepo navijati za Partizan.

Comment

Your answer is a f...ing joke but we can't expect more from a blinded hardline Partizan fan.

Comment

Agree with him totally except for the 3 on 2 part...
                    "Without Bach, God would be a complete second rate figure. Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded a complete failure" - Emil Cioran

Comment

Originally posted by albiongate View Post
                      Your answer is a f...ing joke but we can't expect more from a blinded hardline Partizan fan.
                      Thank you Mister Objectivity.

Originally posted by Led00 View Post
                      Agree with him totally except for the 3 on 2 part...
                      The fact stays that only Rasic, Roberts, Mccalebb from Partizan as Markovic and Hill from Hemofarm were not showing aggressive behavior in any mean.

Still I understand referees decision to make it a fair ending of the game, and bring a Solomon solution of this situation, putting both Vesely and Krstovic on court to make it 3 on 3. Any other decision (right or wrong) would putt someone in privileged position in eyes of the opponent.

It lasted for a minute and 14 seconds, but it was a best street basket I've seen
                      Nije uvek lako, ali je uvek lepo navijati za Partizan.

Comment

@Oky: well explained...

IMO it's very funny that Rasic got ejected...
                        Can anyone see him as The Fighter?!

I mean, he's one of the most phlegmatic players I've ever seen on court...

I think the refs were tricked by Vesely's childish looks and bleeding mouth...

Comment

Wish the best of luck to whoever is the new coach, but still,
                          it won't be the same without Dule

Comment

Make this animal our official mascot!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81bcjyfn6U

stubborn, tough, fearless, and black & white!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by honeybadger View Post
                              Make this animal our official mascot!

stubborn, tough, fearless, and black & white!!!!
                              Ha, ha... Great idea...
                              (although the sloth and the giant anteater are still my favourite animals...)

(I would like it if our fan groups had such names. "Honey Badgers" (Medojedni Jazavci ) sounds much better than "Alcatraz"...

They could print stuff like "We will devour your larvae!" on T-shirts...)

Comment

You guys have signed Aussie Nathan Jawai.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information