View Poll Results: Is Teodosic The "Best Point Guard In Europe"? Yes Or No

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    53 61.63%
  • No

    33 38.37%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 183

Thread: Is Teodosic The "Best Point Guard In Europe"? Yes Or No

  1. #121
    Senior Member koursaros7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.Is.M. View Post
    So what is the reason why I should like him? I still can't c one.
    If you can't see a reason why you should like milos, even after this year monstrous performances, then you're having your own reasons to be severely biased against him and no one can "help" you

    There's no reason to feel obliged to like him, just avoid being such a hater and ball breaker against him in all basketball forums concerning oly's basketball department, and that should be enough for the rest 99,999999999999999999999999999% of us oly fans

    After all you're still an oly fan (or a laker fan already? )

  2. #122
    Senior Member T.W.Is.M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koursaros7 View Post
    If you can't see a reason why you should like milos, even after this year monstrous performances, then you're having your own reasons to be severely biased against him and no one can "help" you

    There's no reason to feel obliged to like him, just avoid being such a hater and ball breaker against him in all basketball forums concerning oly's basketball department, and that should be enough for the rest 99,999999999999999999999999999% of us oly fans

    After all you're still an oly fan (or a laker fan already? )
    Unfortunately I can't c a reason 2 like him, instead I can c reasons 2 hate him. Anyway, u can c that what I write is not lies, it's just my side of things. At least August is relatively close and I'll b free 2 bash him then as an opponent...
    Your time is up my time is now,
    you can't see me my time is now...

    "Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

    If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

    The Demon of Greek loby is here!

  3. #123
    Senior Member rchos7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    athens
    Posts
    807

    Default

    when you see only the bad aspects of his presence then that means that you are biased especially when he has so many good aspects in his game this year.
    http://enwsisofwn.blogspot.com/
    Live your life with basketball

    P.E.O.S. - The return of the wise men!


  4. #124
    Senior Member pohani komarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,322
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    there is nothing better when somebody trying to convince somebody to like something he don't like
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

  5. #125
    Senior Member T.W.Is.M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rchos7 View Post
    when you see only the bad aspects of his presence then that means that you are biased especially when he has so many good aspects in his game this year.
    I can agree with u on that, but then isn't it bias when someone sees only the good aspects of a player?
    Maybe u will find it weird, but his good presence along with the extraordinary praise he receives makes me less eager 2 watch my team play. It can even drive me watch the F4 without real emotion!
    Your time is up my time is now,
    you can't see me my time is now...

    "Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

    If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

    The Demon of Greek loby is here!

  6. #126
    Senior Member prtzn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    671
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.Is.M. View Post
    Unfortunately I can't c a reason 2 like him, instead I can c reasons 2 hate him. Anyway, u can c that what I write is not lies, it's just my side of things. At least August is relatively close and I'll b free 2 bash him then as an opponent...
    As Pohani said, there's no point in persuading you to like him.
    TBH, I don't really like him, but I consider him a great player...

    Do you think that he'll become a useful player in OLY (I think he already is, I'm asking just in case you don't)?

    just an idea:
    It'll be fun if you write down the criteria (possibly, something measurable) for Milos (or anyone else playing at his position) to be considered a great player, and than wait and see if he can deliver...
    "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NidzaPBC View Post
    I voted yes like 2 months ago because he is solid player and he's serb.
    That game vs Slovenia has changed his carer.
    And broke my hurt.

    But regardless, I disagree.
    First of all he started to show improvement during the previous season, especially at the end. His problem, as I saw it, was that his craziness wasn't under control, he was impulsive, he could do something crazy without any need. He was driving Yannakis mad (well, he still does sometimes. Like at the 2nd game vs Gdiniya when he put a 3 pointer, that went in but Yannakis didn't like it ).
    But at the last part of the season, he started to act like a real playmaker, played better at the last part of the season, and was one of the few lights at Oly's performance against Panatinaikos at the final.

    Also at the Eurobasket he was consider (at least by me, but I think that also by others) to be the leader of the Serbian NT, and one of the two best PGs of the tournament, together with Lacovic. Yes, he passed him due to this game, but more due to the victory then due to the individual performance, as Lacovic was there after playing 40 minutes for several days...
    I remember my appreciation of him, then during the OT against Turkey when from the first moment I saw that everybody's hands where shaking that and was telling my friend who was with me at the EB that this should be Teodosic time and the game should be completely on him...what happened was that Milos arranged some good looks for his teammates that just all went out. Finally I think he also missed some shot... but he didn't take more the one IIRC, and it took too long.
    And the game against Slovenia.... ouch.... but it wasn't really a surprise for me that these shots by him went in, just that Slovenia also made some mistakes there that gave Milos the chance to win it.

  8. #128
    Senior Member Alyosha12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    there is nothing better when somebody trying to convince somebody to like something he don't like
    Words to live by.

  9. #129
    Senior Member Picek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.Is.M. View Post
    It can even drive me watch the F4 without real emotion!
    lol
    then this just shows how big of a fan of your team you really are..
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

    heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,139

    Default

    Maybe if he was a Greek player he would like him
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  11. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Maybe if he was a Greek player he would like him
    He can't be Greek because he's offensive player
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,139

    Default

    Lol good one
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

  13. #133
    Senior Member pohani komarac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,322
    Country: Croatia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by straight forward View Post
    he can't be greek because he's offensive player :d
    :d:d:d:d
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

  14. #134
    Senior Member Alyosha12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    He can't be Greek because he's offensive player
    Fawking siged lol.

  15. #135
    Senior Member T.W.Is.M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Picek View Post
    lol
    then this just shows how big of a fan of your team you really are..
    It just shows I'm not blinded enough 2 adore anybody that happens 2 wear a certain jersey. But I don't expect u 2 understand it.

    prtzn: I already consider him useful 4 Olympiacos as the team plays now. I wish he weren't, but since he is I don't think I need 2 answer 2 your question.
    Your time is up my time is now,
    you can't see me my time is now...

    "Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

    If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

    The Demon of Greek loby is here!

  16. #136
    Senior Member prtzn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    671
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.Is.M. View Post
    prtzn: I already consider him useful 4 Olympiacos as the team plays now. I wish he weren't, but since he is I don't think I need 2 answer 2 your question.
    Yeah, I know what you mean...
    Bold: Honesty is cool, kudos to you!

    Anyway, here is something to warm your heart. This is what Milos said when he was asked about being on the floor with Theo:
    "Igrati sa Teom je uživanje. Da pojednostavim, osećam se sigurnije. Kada on ima loptu u rukama, imamo utisak da je ne može nikako izgubiti. On je fantastičan igrač koji uvek želi da pomogne saigraču. Papalukas i Nikola Vujčić su najpametniji igrači sa kojima sam igrao."

    Translation:
    "Playing with Theo is a Joy (maybe thrill, enjoyment would translate it better). To simplify, I feel safer. When he has the ball in his hands, we have a feeling that there is no way that he'll lose the ball. He's a fantastic player, who always wants to help a teammate. Papalukas and Nikola Vujcic are the smartest players I've ever played with"
    "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

  17. #137

    Default

    http://www.eurobasket.com/Greece/bas...?NewsID=188890

    Defensive Player of the Year: Milos Teodosic (195-G-87) of Olympiakos

  18. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWhite View Post
    http://www.eurobasket.com/Greece/bas...?NewsID=188890

    Defensive Player of the Year: Milos Teodosic (195-G-87) of Olympiakos
    I must admit that once I didn't pay attention to his defense, not for good and not for bad, and for some unknown reason, maybe the way he looks, I supposed that he is not very good in that.
    But then when I realize that I cannot say anything about his defense I forced myself to pay attention to it intentionally, and was really surprised for good!

    I didn't watch the A1 too much this year, I'm little bit surprised because it's still the Greek league which is known for it's defense, but not too much.

    Has he been really that good? Better defender than Childress for example? Better than all the Marusi's players?
    Last edited by ip84; 04-19-2010 at 02:21 PM.

  19. #139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ip84 View Post

    Has he been really that good? Better defender than Childress for example? Better than all the Marusi's players?
    Eurobasket.com is a funny site
    Milos is great but far from being a good defender at all. He's improved compared to last year but still a sub-par defender.
    He is good at stealing balls because he's clever, but his lateral quickness suffers a lot and he's easily exposed against quicker guards.

    That's the reason oly got scoonie pen and patrick beverley, to compliment with their quick legs milos, pap and halperin.

  20. #140

    Default

    Mvp, mvp, mvp

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •