Clear All

My wishlist

PG: Barea Bench: Arroyo, Diaz
    SG: Vasallo Holland
    SF: Ubiles Galindo
    PF: Sanchez Reyes, Piwi García
    C: Santiago Ramos

Coach: Dalmau

Reasons: Tall team, Balanced in terms of experience, pretty much everybody is versatile and everybody except Arroyo, Santiago, Ramos and Reyes can play two or more positions.

What I think it will really be

PG: Arroyo Bench: Barea, Filiberto
    SG: Ayuso Diaz
    SF: Balkman Vasallo
    PF: Sanchez Reyes, Peavy
    C: Ramos Santiago,

Coach: Cintron

The additions of Barea, Peavy and Balkman will undoubtedly make us better, but our guards are terribly small, hope we make some changes.
    Originally posted by J-Mart
    the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
    sigpic

Comment

I think there is no way that Manolo is cutting Lee. If Lee is not in the team, someone else made the team. I think he has had some weak tournaments recently. Reyes is definitely out.
      Tall teams like Greece will give us problems if we go man to man or zone, so flip a coin. PJ will be out of the game within 2 minutes when Schortsanitis is playing.
      The important game is Russia, we should be fresh and ready. We have a great schedule. Match-ups will be hard any way you look at it.
      How is Gallindo's defense? Is Balkman an easy player to get along with?

PG: Arroyo, Barea, Rivera
      SG: Ayuso, Diaz
      SF: Vassallo, Galindo
      PF: Sanchez, Peavy, Balkman
      C: PJ Ramos, Santiago

13: Cintron might put the upstairs as well : Clemente
      Cintron: Dalmau/Villafane

Dalmau is having a great season however, when he plays for the NT, he forgets how to play.

Cintron's starting five are Arroyo, BJ Hatton, Villafane, Narvaez, Falcon

Comment

Pick your puerto rican national team

Write your roster not on who you think will represent us in Turkey but more on who you would want to represent us. I will post mine later.
        Originally posted by J-Mart
        the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
        sigpic

Comment

Right now the NT look like this:

PG: Carlos Arroyo, JJ Barea and Filiberto Rivera
          SG: Larry Ayuso y Guillermo Diaz
          SF: A.D. Vassallo y Carmelo Lee
          PF: Nathan Peavy, Renaldo Balkman y Ricky Sanchez
          C: Daniel Santiago y Peter John Ramos
          Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
          16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
          Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
          8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Comment

Saludos PRSURF!!!!!!!!! Nos quitaron los foros de la BSN que poca verguenza!!!!!!

Esta nota es para ti ya que vives en Puerto Rico y yo en USA trate de hacer lo que pude pero no hay telefono de la Federacion (al menos no lo vi) y es que en boricua baller un padre de nombre Erick Sandoval puso un mensaje de su hijo que es un jr en H.S. de 16 años que mide 6-6 y que tiene promedios de 15 ptos por juego, 10 rebotes por juego y mas importante aun 5 ASISTENCIAS POR JUEGO!!!!!!!! a ver si tienes mas suerte que yo y te comunicas con Luis Allende o Jerome Mincy para ver si puede jugar ya en junio con Puerto Rico en el Panamericano clasificatorio al mundial juvenil 2011 en Riga, Latvia. Saludos

Originally posted by mvblair
            Edit: Don't forget your translation, Cardinal!

What's up PRSURF!!!!!!!!! They took away the BSN forums--shameless !!!!!!

This note is for you because you live in Puerto Rico and I in the USA. I tried to do what I could but I don't have the telephone of the Federation (at least I can't find it) and a boricua father named Erick Sandoval posted a message about his son who is a jr in HS who measured 6-6 and has averaged 15 points per game, 10 rebounds per game and more importantly five assists per game !!!!!!!! to see if you have more luck than me and you communicate with Luis Allende or Jerome Mincy to see if he can play as early as June in Puerto Rico in the Pan American Junior World Qualifier 2011 in Riga, Latvia.

Cheers
            Last edited by mvblair; 05-29-2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cardenales View Post
              What's up PRSURF!!!!!!!!! They took away the BSN forums--shameless !!!!!!

This note is for you because you live in Puerto Rico and I in the USA. I tried to do what I could but I don't have the telephone of the Federation (at least I can't find it) and a boricua father named Erick Sandoval posted a message about his son who is a jr in HS who measured 6-6 and has averaged 15 points per game, 10 rebounds per game and more importantly five assists per game !!!!!!!! to see if you have more luck than me and you communicate with Luis Allende or Jerome Mincy to see if he can play as early as June in Puerto Rico in the Pan American Junior World Qualifier 2011 in Riga, Latvia.

Cheers
              Carde, talk with 12maginificos(Matruko, Shaman, RS14 and other): http://12magnificos.wordpress.com/

Or this guys that known Todd Washington and work with him:

Other sources like Boricua Ballers in Facebook!

Comment

I am interested to play for Puerto Rico Olympics (women basketball team)

I still waiting to hear from them that I need to come to Puerto Rico for the World Championship women basketball team this fall. Please email me at charttolesting@yahoo.com

Comment

off-topic question:

[OFF TOPIC] did Mike Rosario Transfer to Florida because they didn't let him play the point in Rutgers, or was it something else [/OFF TOPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                    off-topic question:

[OFF TOPIC] did Mike Rosario Transfer to Florida because they didn't let him play the point in Rutgers, or was it something else [/OFF TOPIC]
                    and....he didn't like the coach style...

Comment

according to newspaper El Nuevo Dia on their printed version, Puertorrican Basketball Federation is checking if Miami Heat Forwards Udonis Haslem and Michael Beasley are elegible to play for PR
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by -K2- View Post
                        according to newspaper El Nuevo Dia on their printed version, Puertorrican Basketball Federation is checking if Miami Heat Forwards Udonis Haslem and Michael Beasley are elegible to play for PR
                        you gotta be kidding !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                          you gotta be kidding !!!
                          I kid you not

Error 404. Lo sentimos, pero la página que busca no se encuentra, algo pudo haber pasado con la dirección o simplemente no existe. Intente de nuevo.

even thought i gotta see it to believe it
                          sigpic

Comment

New Uniform:

Comment

Originally posted by PRSURF View Post
                              New Uniform:

they looki good, got more pics?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -K2- View Post
                                they looki good, got more pics?
                                They look good now, but wait until they put those Burger King logos

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information