Espn Sportscentre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn Sportscentre

Has sportscentre been showing highlights of fiba everyday?

or foxsports(australia)?

in the US only of USA games. although im sure this will change as soon as the nt teams advance out of the group play
    "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by australasian
      Has sportscentre been showing highlights of fiba everyday?
      Only of the U.S. which ticks me off!!! Very poor form but exactly what I expected from ESPN.

However, NBATV has constant highlights of all teams and is showing it's regularly-scheduled international show, cleverly entitled "Basketball Internationale," more often to cover the games, so we are getting some highlights of the other teams with Simone Sandri from La Gazetta del Sport covering. They brought in Almantas Kiveris, who scouts home country Lithuania for the NBA now, for more analysis on this week's show, which was quite the brilliant idea. Simone is great but he can't frigging sit still.
      Michelle Tackabery
      Tackabery Chronicle
      Durham, NC, USA

Comment

Originally posted by mktackabery
        Only of the U.S. which ticks me off!!! Very poor form but exactly what I expected from ESPN.

However, NBATV has constant highlights of all teams and is showing it's regularly-scheduled international show, cleverly entitled "Basketball Internationale," more often to cover the games, so we are getting some highlights of the other teams with Simone Sandri from La Gazetta del Sport covering. They brought in Almantas Kiveris, who scouts home country Lithuania for the NBA now, for more analysis on this week's show, which was quite the brilliant idea. Simone is great but he can't frigging sit still.

i definitely second you all the way it ticks me off.
        "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information