Thread: Playing abroad somewhere

Default Playing abroad somewhere

Are there any countries that are notoriously easy to play basketball professionally? I mean for someone who is 22, did not play basketball in college and does not have much experience? Im not looking to make huge bucks or anything, just improve quality of life. 9-5 in the usa aint cutting it for me. I have good basketball IQ and am extremely motivated.

What would I have to do? What are some options, globally, in terms of talent development?

Default Playing abroad somewhere

it gives opportunity to other players to shine in different places and be discovered.

SunOverHStreet

WTF!? This is bball thread... Fucking spammers!

I am Eliezer Zamora a License fiba basketball agent based in United State I am currently recruiting players for clubs in USA, Spain,England and Germany basketball team..Am now using this medium to ask you, if you will be interested in a tryout football clubs.If interested, Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to have a look at it and send it to some clubs in America European basketball league.Kindly send me your CV(resume) as soon as possible.

E-mail:elijzamoras@gmail.com

Hope To Hear From You

Default Improve Your Basketball Game

Yes, I agree that. Playing in some other countries it gives an opportunity for players to show talent and discovered in some other places. Players should execute at game speed, focus on technique and maintain a high level of energy, instead of going through the motions or rushing to finish. There is no magic to getting better so, practice makes perfect. Players need a push to practice with intensity. Always be focused and try your hardest, even if the drill seems boring or slow.