No announcement yet.

Ethnic/Traditional/Folk music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know about Rebetiko music, it instantly reminded me of Fado. The similarities are amazing.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

here's traditional filipino song ( in bicolano dialect) fused with latin beats

you know why I am happy

Comment

"Ghariba" (Stranger) in Iraqi Arabic dialect
        Sang by Marianne Holmboe (Sweden)

The Sumer Arabic Music Group in Sweden has a unique feature that its lead female vocalists are Scandinavian artists, who do not understand or speak Arabic an...

Comment

Artificial Nature

Comment

Joey Ayala:

Unitiima:
            Last edited by kerouac82; 03-17-2010, 03:06 AM.
            Keep running, big boy.

Comment

"Manes" or "Amanes"

Oh, does this ring a bell?

Last edited by janos; 03-17-2010, 06:16 PM.

Comment

This is a Japanese song's instrumental, but all instruments are Chinese:

The original Japanese song:
                Last edited by sinobball; 03-17-2010, 10:22 PM.
                aim low, score high

Comment

I decided to place this clip here as the music they play and the dancing (most of it) is traditional "dabke" (Arab folk dance- Lebanese style)

The clip is a promotion for Beirut Duty Free and it happened at Beirut International Airport last week

Here's a longer version of the clip taken from a different angle and from regular passengers at the airport

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                    I decided to place this clip here as the music they play and the dancing (most of it) is traditional "dabke" (Arab folk dance- Lebanese style)

The clip is a promotion for Beirut Duty Free and it happened at Beirut International Airport last week
                    Sallem hal idayn khayyee Khaled.

Saheeh ma ba3ref edbok, bass walla smallah 3a hal klip yalli ma kent betwakka3ou w ma kent 3aref abadan inno mawjoud...

Allah ya3tee el aafyeh lalli nazzamou el klip w yalli shtarakou feeh

You made my day.. really

Bravo

PS: This advertisement must be nominated for best ad award. It is that good!
                    Last edited by worldbasketball; 03-16-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by worldbasketball View Post
                      Sallem hal idayn khayyee Khaled.

Saheeh ma ba3ref edbok, bass walla smallah 3a hal klip yalli ma kent betwakka3ou w ma kent 3aref abadan inno mawjoud...

Allah ya3tee el aafyeh lalli nazzamou el klip w yalli shtarakou feeh

You made my day.. really

Bravo

PS: This advertisement must be nominated for best ad award. It is that good!
                      Charjhe

Merci Garo bro for your kind words!

I'm glad you enjoyed watching the clip and it's good to know that you haven't forgotten your Arabic

This clip, I believe, would mostly be appreciated by all those Lebanese immigrants/expats and those people from Lebanese origin who have left Lebanon a long while back... Watching this clip would bring back this sentimental feeling towards Lebanon and a yearning to return to a country that they haven't seen or went back to in such a long time...

Comment

Music from Bulgaria

Philip Kutev Bulgarian National Ensemble and Choir in "Malka Moma" - main interpreter Nelly Andreeva

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"Lale li si Zumbiul li si" by Galina Durmushliiska

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Last edited by worldbasketball; 03-23-2011, 07:30 AM.

Comment

I'm not really a fan of Guča trumpet festival, even though it can be wild experience... But, I love how this guy and his band perform.

Comment

Addicted to Psarantonis.

Artificial Nature

Comment

Eritrean songs

''Helengay Siye'' by Taderos Meles (tradtional)

''Mebrwel'' performed by Mussie Berhe.

Comment

ethnic.

My office celebrates traditional day and dress code is ethnic.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information