• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-Chelo Kabab
    2-Ghormeh Sabzi
    3-Pizza

Comment

Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
      i love in with thina (i think in english it's spelled like tehina or something) i bet you know what i'm talkin' bout
      and i think i also preffer the chicken shawarma (or shuarma or however it's spelled in english )
      middle eastern food is just the best
      U like tahini with ur shawarma! Nice .

Tahini though is best associated with falafel

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
        U like tahini with ur shawarma! Nice .

Tahini though is best associated with falafel
        couldn't agree more
        you definatly have a great taste
        but i don't know, i really like it with shawarma too. as i already said, middle eastren food is simply the best

Comment

I just found a new restaurant in my area that has immediately become my favourite eating spot. Turkish cuisine, when done properly, is just awesome.
          The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
            couldn't agree more
            you definatly have a great taste
            but i don't know, i really like it with shawarma too. as i already said, middle eastren food is simply the best
            Thanks man . All of us "Middle Easterners" have good taste buds

Comment

Well as a Jordanian nothing of course beats MANSAF

Comment

Italians do it better

Comment

Well, just two suggestions if you ever happen to visit these places:

- Fish Soup in Hungary
                  Cooked with carp, a fish normally I don't prefer, but I can enjoy this soup everyday at every meal. All the recipes i tried so far have failed, though. I must find a way to learn how to cook it before leaving Hungary.

- Zurek in Poland:
                  Another soup, cooked with sausages and eggs. I usually order it double and don't eat anything else.
                  5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

aside from beef, lanb and chicken what meat can you use for shwarmas? I know this might sound crazy but in my country ive seen pork shwarmas.
                    you know why I am happy

Comment

I like Italian cuisine and especially pizza. I think God personally created it. I’m always ready to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My ideal pizza is: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top. I really like this version of pizza, or similar. The main thing is to have a thin dough and cream sauce. Then it's perfect for me. Because I was describing my perfect pizza, I already wanted to eat.

Comment

I also like Italian cuisine. Lasagne, Spaghetti, Pizza, desserts, Tiramisu, Nutella, Panettone,ice creams, etc... In such smells and flavors, it feels passion and sophistication and you feel privileged to consume something what is like gift from the Heaven.

When I travel in some country who is not Italy, I m looking some Italian restaurants, In some cases because specific places I walked 7 or 8 kilometres in both directions but it was worth it .Mostly they are good where have been and never is same taste and Italians working in this places out Italy.

It`s delight even talking about it or watching some tv show about. Italian cuisine is rare feeling of fully life enjoying.

Comment

I love vegetables cooked with fish, as well as seafood.

Comment

My favorite cuisine is greek! Braised beef, Pasticcio, Stuffed vegetables with rice, greek souvlaki (of course) and melomakarona (greek dessert made mainly from flour, olive oil and honey).

Comment

I like to eat meat in all its variations, as well as roasted vegetables. In my opinion, this is a great combination.

Comment

Vietnamese. Love the fresh mint, basil, chili and lime flavours!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information