thank you rolando blackman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you rolando blackman

today the famous dallas mavreicks center rolando blackman gave us a training on how to to defense correctly on the man to man defence with the american embassy in the champville club a lot of coaches where their like tony cara george akiki albert (sinegalian )tony khalil and marck kouzah and many other i want to thank him a lot because such movement can benefit us a lot and now for the first time i learn the proper way to defend

You could use someone to teach you how to write to .
    I don't understand the meaning of your post? Why didn't you thanks him personaly ?

Comment

you should have done a thread and told us about the event to go and be there instead of just thanking the guy and enjoying your training !! :P

Comment

5 members from the feration met with Rolando Blackman to discuss all the ways to support the NT!
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

Its just great hearing news of Rolando Blackman as he is still passionate of the game, The last I heard news about him was back when Dallas celebrated their 20th Anniversary in the league.

Comment

Rolando is married to a Lebanese Lady and he shared many times his willingness to teach kids how to ball.
            Finally , the federation has set a meeting with him bcz we can use him in different methods like special clinics for young centers ....
            Proud to be Lebanese
            www.arabasket.com

Comment

Yes proper training is necessary to people. With that only we can able to make the best things. I was here for the topresume reviews works and got such a good chance to discuss on something new. I am so glad to be here.

Comment

220v Fan for Gree Refrigerator
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Learn from the maestro behind the camera. Here's to the magic that awaits in every scroll. Your Instagram is a window into a lifestyle Ahmed Rana that's both aspirational and relatable. From your fitness journey to your daily routines.

Comment

Connecting to your Fiverr gig is a basic piece of Fiverr achievement, as you can't depend on the Fiverr web index or prevalence sort high DR link building choices until you have had a few deals and surveys. The momentary connections are the most valuable here.​

Comment

Phrazle is an engaging word-guessing game that will challenge and excite you! The aim of this game is to deduce a concealed sentence by selecting appropriate words and completing all the available blanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information