Goran Dragic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veliki_AS View Post
    I don't really know why I am explaining this to you, but let it be only once

Dragic was never member of U-18 NT. Spale and some others arranged for him to be tested on wide selection of U-20 selection when Ivan Sunara was coach of U-20. On fridenly game with Japan seniors (led by Zele) in Crnomelj he scored crucial points and got invited to the team in last possible moments. I know that, I was there and you probably were not If you don't bellieve me, go to Spale he will tell you all about it.

Dragic did play for the U18 team, but was pushed to the U20 team when he was only 18, he was not unkonown he was just that good that he played for the U20 and not U18 team.
    My homage to The heroes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

Originally posted by elaj View Post

Goran, next time, punch his teeth out..
      The next time is now??

Wow....
      My Youtube channel

Comment

Kobe after the game on Sasha: "I was gonna kill him..."

I think Gogi said to him something like "Pizda ti materna" which means "Your mothers cunt" which is not really a huge swear... at least not basketball courts here in Slovenia so I think The Cunt just got a little bit nervous... and btw, The Cunt wasn't sacked from NT because of the injury, he was sacked because of the behaviour... "injury" was just official reason...

Barkley is really funny..

Last edited by elaj; 05-30-2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Goran doesn't really need to call names or whatever, he just constantly proves who's better on court and slaps Sasha with great exhibitions.
          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
          Artificial Nature

Comment

I agree with rikhardur.

On the other hand, I still don't get Dragic... It seems like his baby face and his shyness are deceiving. We can also learn this from Alyosha's story.
            Last edited by ip84; 05-30-2010, 05:46 PM.
            My Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by Alyosha12 View Post
              http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...rID_46941.html

Dragic did play for the U18 team, but was pushed to the U20 team when he was only 18, he was not unkonown he was just that good that he played for the U20 and not U18 team.
              I am losing my time with you again

Formally you were right, but the selection of players was lousy. Even Cebular wasn't in that squad (3-4 years later he will be first scorer in 1.A!)

If he was so good as you are mentioning, how come that he didn't play more in these qualifications. And btw, on these qualifiacations he wasn't treated as playmaker, that was the thing that Ivan Sunara changed in U-20!

Once again, he wasn't pushed to U-20 but Spale with some connections arranged for him to be on preparations of U-20 in Sunaar squad in 2004, because U-18 didn't qualify for EC in 2003. I won't explain you more, you are not worthy

I am more Slovenian than Vujacic.
              Actually, Vujacic is born son of Vasilije Vujačić, who was montenegrian player (some treat him as serbian, but as far as i know, that is not his opinion!!!!!) and recently was working as a coach in youth categories.

Sasha spend his whole youth in Maribor ( living with his stepfather and mother), the city that has huge sports rivalry with Ljubljana (where Dragic is born, his father Marinko has serbian roots). Vujacic started in legendary ZKK Maribor, the club that exist no more, while Dragic was member of already menitoned Ilirija (where Lorbek father was playing once, for example)

Comment

My Youtube channel

Comment

Question for the Slo fellows here: how's Dragic name written? Dragić or Dragič? I noticed it's written with ć on his NBA jersey and also on Wikipedia, but afaik Slovenians always use č. Is his surname of Serbian origin or something?
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                    Question for the Slo fellows here: how's Dragic name written? Dragić or Dragič? I noticed it's written with ć on his NBA jersey and also on Wikipedia, but afaik Slovenians always use č. Is his surname of Serbian origin or something?
                    Dragić is Serbian surname (mainly, don't know how every Dragić in the world feels about his nationality), Goran's father is Bosnian-Serb and his mother Slovenian... Slovenians always use č with surnames of Serbian/Croatian origin, since they don't have ć in their alphabet.

Comment

Originally posted by SunOverHStreet View Post
                      Dragić is Serbian surname (mainly, don't know how every Dragić in the world feels about his nationality), Goran's father is Bosnian-Serb and his mother Slovenian... Slovenians always use č with surnames of Serbian/Croatian origin, since they don't have ć in their alphabet.
                      its funny that. on our press have players when have good games always č, when have a bad game is that ć like vujačić, dragić.. a lot of players (and people) have in a last č or ć
                      Favourite Clubs:
                      KK Krka
                      Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
                      ABA-NLB
                      Euroleague
                      NBA

EUROBASKET 2013-SLOVENIJA

Comment

Am I correct ?
                        č = ch (Russian ч)
                        ć ~ ts (Russian ц)
                        My Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                          Am I correct ?
                          č = ch (Russian ч)
                          ć ~ ts (Russian ц)
                          č=ch
                          ć= only Serbians and Bosnians can pronounce it lol...
                          My homage to The heroes:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

Originally posted by ip84 View Post
                            Am I correct ?
                            č = ch (Russian ч)
                            ć ~ ts (Russian ц)
                            C(Ц) like Russian ц, German z or tz
                            Ć(Ћ) like Italian ciao, Galeazzo Ciano, Cesena(I've already explained it somewhere else on this forum)
                            Č(Ч) like Russian ч, German tsch
                            Originally posted by Alyosha12 View Post
                            č=ch
                            ć= only Serbians and Bosnians can pronounce it lol...
                            You're denying existence of Croats... Watch yourself, man!

Comment

17 points, 5 assists last night for Dragic, or, uh, sorry, Dragić. He played 35 minutes but Phoenix lost in overtime thanks to some late heroics from Memphis. That ties his season high.
                              "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

dragic is da gun. great player

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information