Goran Dragic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goran Dragic

hmm... didn't find any thread about him.

Tonight: 21 pts, 8 reb, 4 assist, +/- 32... looks good.

Was Beno Udrih guarding him?
    My Youtube channel

Originally posted by ip84 View Post
    hmm... didn't find any thread about him.

Tonight: 21 pts, 8 reb, 4 assist, +/- 32... looks good.

Was Beno Udrih guarding him?
    Yes

Comment

Dragic with 32 points with 6/7 to 3, 4/6 to 2 and 6/8 from the foul line.
      My Youtube channel

Comment

Dragic with 32 points with 6/7 to 3, 4/6 to 2 and 6/8 from the foul line.
        He had a very nice game a day or two ago as well. Liking his development.

Comment

One of my favorite players, to be honest.
          I'm very happy for him, he finally made some impact this season. I hope he will continue this way.

Comment

I remember last season when he still struggled how Nash took him aside and explained him something.
            My thought was that he couldn't have get better situation and if he won't find himself at this team he wouldn't find at all. And he did....
            My Youtube channel

Comment

I hope that Nash is not injured or something, but it seems from the statistic that Dragic played more then him and was better than him (also at the +/-).

I'm don't like the NBA but I have intention to watch Suns' playoff because of Nash... Is anybody follow this team and Dragic? His states looks really impressive.
              Has been any itw with Dragic he was asked about Nash? If has, I would like to know what he said about Nash.
              I just got an impression before Dragic gained confidence that Nash was teaching him a lot, calling him after mistakes and explaining him something, encouraging him....
              My Youtube channel

Comment

I hope that Nash is not injured or something, but it seems from the statistic that Dragic played more then him and was better than him (also at the +/-).

I'm don't like the NBA but I have intention to watch Suns' playoff because of Nash... Is anybody follow this team and Dragic? His states looks really impressive.
                Has been any itw with Dragic he was asked about Nash? If has, I would like to know what he said about Nash.
                I just got an impression before Dragic gained confidence that Nash was teaching him a lot, calling him after mistakes and explaining him something, encouraging him....

Hey, i have been following the suns a lot this year also watched yesterdays game. It was the end of a back2back and Nash was playing with little energy because he was tired it seemed and did a bad job on the defensive end that's why Dragic played more then him.

There are plenty of articles with Dragic and in almost every single one there is a question of the impact that Nash is having and there are also a few where Nash talks about Dragic.

Gogi has really progressed unbelievably this season, the weakest aspect of his game which used to be 3pt shooting has really become one of his strong suits this year, his shot is visibly improved and looks very very smooth.
                He has been scoring extremely well this season, and in limited minutes as well. But the past few months he has also started assisting very well and setting up team-mates. He is improving in great strides on a game to game basis.

His biggest weakness atm is his handles but if he improves that as he did his shot he could be the starting PG of the Suns (when Nash retires) for years to come.

If he progresses as he has been atm i see him averaging something like 18pts 8assists and 5rbs in his prime if not even better.
                My homage to The heroes:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFlzU14Ivs

Comment

I'm pretty sure Nash wasn't injured. The game was apparently so out of hand that Gentry elected not to put his starters back in. That's why Dragic got more minutes.

Comment

thanks,

Can you give some links to some of this articles/interviews? I don't care if it's at Slovenian...

Edit:
                    I found this one: http://www.dnevnik.si/sport/kosarka/1042333179
                    well, he really the same even almost at the same words regarding Nash as at my question....

As somebody who follows some European who didn't get into the best situation at the NBA, when I saw Dragic on one had very unconfident(at the beginning) and at another hand seeing how everybody is patient with him and beyond all Nash taking care of him, I told my friend that if Goran won't succeed here he won't anywhere...
                    He really couldn't be more lucky being drafted by the suns and not being traded.
                    Last edited by ip84; 04-04-2010, 09:36 PM.
                    My Youtube channel

Comment

Here you have a chat with Dragic and the first question ofcourse is about playing with Nahs:

Suns backup point guard and Slovenia wonder kid Goran Dragic will be joining us for a live chat on Monday after Suns practice. Goran will take your questions in the comments of this post. You can...

A look behind Goran Dragic's recent improvement and a report on Steve Nash's injury condition and other thoughts after Suns practice from Coach Gentry

By Josh Greene, Suns.com Posted: Feb. 23, 2010 Like most geographic transplants, Slovenian Goran Dragic admits his overseas driving skills are still a work in progress. Unlike most geographic transplants, the second-year point guard is referring to basketball.

Here you go a few articles

Also edit to add, Dragic was benched by the Suns in his first season, but when Porter was fired Gentry took over and gave Dragic a fair chance and Dragic came through in the last 20 or so games, this year he is doing even better.

I believe more then Nash it has been Gentry who is to "blame" for Gogi's success and ofcourse Dragic himself for coming up big when big was expected of him.
                      My homage to The heroes:

Comment

I recalled that I made a mistake here and wasn't corrected. He wasn't drafted by the Suns!

(I recalled that I was glad about it... Because I hate the Spurs)
                        My Youtube channel

Comment

I recalled that I made a mistake here and wasn't corrected. He wasn't drafted by the Suns!

(I recalled that I was glad about it... Because I hate the Spurs)
                          Well de facto he was drafted by the suns. The spurs drafted him for the suns for cash and a 2nd round pick if i am not mistaken, there is footage from the Suns mead office breaking the deal with the spurs pre draft for Dragic.

Kerr even said that if Dragic didn't have a contract with TAU they would have gone after him with the 15th pick!
                          My homage to The heroes:

Comment

Oh my Dragic!!!
                            My Youtube channel

Comment

Oh my Dragic!!!
                              you can say that again
                              "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment