Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: Rwanda National-team

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mojado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Little Tobago
    Posts
    1,084

    Default Rwanda National-team

    My personal starting five of Rwanda's current national-team for the next African qualifiers:

    Starting Five:
    Rob Thomson (USA) *officially naturalized*
    Matt Miller (USA) *who knows if he has a Rwandan background*
    Kenny Wilson (USA) * Goes by the name of Kenny Gasana and played for Ostrava in the Czech Republic*
    Damarcus Ellis (USA) * aka Ellis Kayijuka*
    Patrick Fields (USA) * Likes to wear slippers and did not actually play in Libya,or?*

    Reserves:
    Michael Cedric Buzangu Ntumba (Dem Rep of Congo) * Played for the national-team of the DRC in 2004,2005 and 2007 in the qualifiers*
    Kabangu Tshimanga (Dem.Rep. of Congo) *aka Kami Kabange. Played in the national-team of the DRC in 2005,2007 in the African Championships *
    Bradley Cameron (USA) * Never appeared on the international basketball scene before, not even in the States*
    Amandin Rutayisire (???) * Who is he? Never appeared in any local league-game before*

    Maybe they can replace one or two of the players with high-caliber Americans with more professional experience.
    Of course,they are getting different names on their passports, but who cares,right ?

    I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

    TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    147

    Default Shame

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojado View Post
    My personal starting five of Rwanda's current national-team for the next African qualifiers:

    Starting Five:
    Rob Thomson (USA) *officially naturalized*
    Matt Miller (USA) *who knows if he has a Rwandan background*
    Kenny Wilson (USA) * Goes by the name of Kenny Gasana and played for Ostrava in the Czech Republic*
    Damarcus Ellis (USA) * aka Ellis Kayijuka*
    Patrick Fields (USA) * Likes to wear slippers and did not actually play in Libya,or?*

    Reserves:
    Michael Cedric Buzangu Ntumba (Dem Rep of Congo) * Played for the national-team of the DRC in 2004,2005 and 2007 in the qualifiers*
    Kabangu Tshimanga (Dem.Rep. of Congo) *aka Kami Kabange. Played in the national-team of the DRC in 2005,2007 in the African Championships *
    Bradley Cameron (USA) * Never appeared on the international basketball scene before, not even in the States*
    Amandin Rutayisire (???) * Who is he? Never appeared in any local league-game before*

    Maybe they can replace one or two of the players with high-caliber Americans with more professional experience.
    Of course,they are getting different names on their passports, but who cares,right ?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mojado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Little Tobago
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    I wonder what the players got for their appearance in the national-team. Kenny Wilson got a job-offer in Libya...they know how to cheat as well.

    I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

    TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,462
    Country: United States

    Default

    We can expect the FIBA sanctions any day now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,462
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojado View Post
    Bradley Cameron (USA) * Never appeared on the international basketball scene before, not even in the States*
    http://www.wsbt.com/sports/athlete/42716007.html

    Comment left on his myspace page earlier this summer:

    "Jun 9 2009 5:13 PM

    ayyy cuz!!! so whats up are we going to africa and make this quick 6grand or what? lol"

    Comment was left by Colombe Martin, an American who just played for Rwanda's women in the recent African championship. Rwanda fielded at least four Americans in the tournament but still went winless in the group stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default kenny wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojado View Post
    I wonder what the players got for their appearance in the national-team. Kenny Wilson got a job-offer in Libya...they know how to cheat as well.
    obviously you have nothing better to do than hate on excellent players. kenny wilson was never offered a job in libya so you need to get your facts straight and see who is actually playing for - such haters

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mojado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Little Tobago
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
    obviously you have nothing better to do than hate on excellent players. kenny wilson was never offered a job in libya so you need to get your facts straight and see who is actually playing for - such haters
    I did not bring up Libya, it was The New Times in an interview with him.
    http://allafrica.com/stories/200908140074.html
    He signed in the meanwhile for AS Sale in Morocco.

    I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.
    Last edited by Mojado; 11-03-2009 at 09:10 PM.

    I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

    TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    147

    Default

    I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.[/QUOTE]

    GANGSTERS is what they are.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Maybe they can replace one or two of the players with high-caliber Americans with more professional experience.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojado View Post
    I did not bring up Libya, it was The New Times in an interview with him.
    http://allafrica.com/stories/200908140074.html
    He signed in the meanwhile for AS Sale in Morocco.

    I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.
    regardless he is still an excellent basketball player no matter who he plays for, once a hater always a hater - maybe that's something you want to take up with RBF

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zlim View Post
    I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.
    GANGSTERS is what they are.[/QUOTE] sounds like that something you want to take up with the RBF

  12. #12
    Senior Member Mojado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Little Tobago
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
    regardless he is still an excellent basketball player no matter who he plays for, once a hater always a hater - maybe that's something you want to take up with RBF
    I drink my hatorade every single day
    RB who? Have a good time in Morocco and leave that national-team/fake Rwandan stuff away, its bad for your career.
    Sincerely,
    Hato Hate

    I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

    TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojado View Post
    I drink my hatorade every single day
    RB who? Have a good time in Morocco and leave that national-team/fake Rwandan stuff away, its bad for your career.
    Sincerely,
    Hato Hate
    obviously you don't have a career, keep drinking and keep watching because his game speaks for itself

  14. #14
    Senior Member Mojado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Little Tobago
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
    obviously you don't have a career, keep drinking and keep watching because his game speaks for itself
    Who cares about a player that plays in the lowly Moroccan league? He probably is not gonna see a single dime out of this and won't be seen in a really BIG league over here in Europe. If you call this a career , I don't want to have such a career. Cheers.

    I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

    TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojado View Post
    Who cares about a player that plays in the lowly Moroccan league? He probably is not gonna see a single dime out of this and won't be seen in a really BIG league over here in Europe. If you call this a career , I don't want to have such a career. Cheers.
    obviously you care because you wouldn't be making such a fuss. keep watching and see what gets slapped in your face hater - keep up with your haterade [Unnecessary: deleted]
    Last edited by rikhardur; 11-09-2009 at 03:26 PM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Mojado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Little Tobago
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
    obviously you care because you wouldn't be making such a fuss. keep watching and see what gets slapped in your face hater - keep up with your haterade [Unnecessary: deleted]
    Is this a threat or what? coming to this board and insulting people is just typical [Unnecessary: deleted]. Go and play with the other kids and leave people with the knowledge about pro hoops alone, thanks

    you are obviously family of that third class player, so talking to you makes no sense as you dont bring in no news in here. last post of mine, this is getting pathetic.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 11-09-2009 at 03:27 PM.

    I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

    TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojado View Post
    Is this a threat or what? coming to this board and insulting people is just typical for a low-life that you are. Go and play with the other kids and leave people with the knowledge about pro hoops alone, thanks

    you are obviously family of that third class player, so talking to you makes no sense as you dont bring in no news in here. last post of mine, this is getting pathetic.
    [Unnecessary: deleted]
    Last edited by rikhardur; 11-09-2009 at 03:28 PM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member CKR13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    22,080
    Country: United States

    Default Rwanda All Africa Games Player Pool

    Rwanda's National Team head coach Vaceslav Kavedzija has initially published the player pool:

    Kami Kabangu
    Rafiki Muhammed
    Deo Nkurikiyinka
    Theotime Murihira
    Abubakar Barame
    Karim Nkusi
    Lionel Hakizimana
    Dan Manzi
    Aristide Mugabe
    Pascal Karekezi Rurangirwa
    Ronald Karenzi
    Christopher Wazayira
    Jean Louis Habineza
    Neston Manzi
    Patrice Twagirayezu
    Eric Ngenzi
    Fiston Muhire,
    Sunny Niyomugabo
    Olivier Muhizi

    Mathieu Miller, Hamza Ruhezamihigo and Robert Thompson have been called up abroad to join the pool in training.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Hmmnnn now i know..Rwanda is Africa's version of Qatar in Asia

  20. #20
    Administrator mvblair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    11,247

    Default

    Those are all Rwandan or naturalized players, with the exception of Robert Thompson (who I'm fine with...I've followed his career for years and he seems very genuine) and perhaps Mathieu Miller (I don't know a thing about him).
    "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •