Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rwanda National-team

Default Rwanda National-team

My personal starting five of Rwanda's current national-team for the next African qualifiers:

Starting Five:
    Rob Thomson (USA) *officially naturalized*
    Matt Miller (USA) *who knows if he has a Rwandan background*
    Kenny Wilson (USA) * Goes by the name of Kenny Gasana and played for Ostrava in the Czech Republic*
    Damarcus Ellis (USA) * aka Ellis Kayijuka*
    Patrick Fields (USA) * Likes to wear slippers and did not actually play in Libya,or?*

Reserves:
    Michael Cedric Buzangu Ntumba (Dem Rep of Congo) * Played for the national-team of the DRC in 2004,2005 and 2007 in the qualifiers*
    Kabangu Tshimanga (Dem.Rep. of Congo) *aka Kami Kabange. Played in the national-team of the DRC in 2005,2007 in the African Championships *
    Bradley Cameron (USA) * Never appeared on the international basketball scene before, not even in the States*
    Amandin Rutayisire (???) * Who is he? Never appeared in any local league-game before*

Maybe they can replace one or two of the players with high-caliber Americans with more professional experience.
    Of course,they are getting different names on their passports, but who cares,right ?

I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Default Shame

Shame

Quote Originally Posted by Mojado View Post
    My personal starting five of Rwanda's current national-team for the next African qualifiers:

Starting Five:
    Rob Thomson (USA) *officially naturalized*
    Matt Miller (USA) *who knows if he has a Rwandan background*
    Kenny Wilson (USA) * Goes by the name of Kenny Gasana and played for Ostrava in the Czech Republic*
    Damarcus Ellis (USA) * aka Ellis Kayijuka*
    Patrick Fields (USA) * Likes to wear slippers and did not actually play in Libya,or?*

Reserves:
    Michael Cedric Buzangu Ntumba (Dem Rep of Congo) * Played for the national-team of the DRC in 2004,2005 and 2007 in the qualifiers*
    Kabangu Tshimanga (Dem.Rep. of Congo) *aka Kami Kabange. Played in the national-team of the DRC in 2005,2007 in the African Championships *
    Bradley Cameron (USA) * Never appeared on the international basketball scene before, not even in the States*
    Amandin Rutayisire (???) * Who is he? Never appeared in any local league-game before*

Maybe they can replace one or two of the players with high-caliber Americans with more professional experience.
    Of course,they are getting different names on their passports, but who cares,right ?

I wonder what the players got for their appearance in the national-team. Kenny Wilson got a job-offer in Libya...they know how to cheat as well.

I from Wisconsin!

We can expect the FIBA sanctions any day now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

http://www.wsbt.com/sports/athlete/42716007.html

Comment left on his myspace page earlier this summer:

"Jun 9 2009 5:13 PM

ayyy cuz!!! so whats up are we going to africa and make this quick 6grand or what? lol"

Comment was left by Colombe Martin, an American who just played for Rwanda's women in the recent African championship. Rwanda fielded at least four Americans in the tournament but still went winless in the group stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Default kenny wilson

I wonder what the players got for their appearance in the national-team. Kenny Wilson got a job-offer in Libya...they know how to cheat as well.
    obviously you have nothing better to do than hate on excellent players. kenny wilson was never offered a job in libya so you need to get your facts straight and see who is actually playing for - such haters

Quote Originally Posted by glwilson View Post
    obviously you have nothing better to do than hate on excellent players. kenny wilson was never offered a job in libya so you need to get your facts straight and see who is actually playing for - such haters
    I did not bring up Libya, it was The New Times in an interview with him.
    http://allafrica.com/stories/200908140074.html
    He signed in the meanwhile for AS Sale in Morocco.

I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.
    Last edited by Mojado; 11-03-2009 at 09:10 PM.

I from Wisconsin!

I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.[/QUOTE]

GANGSTERS is what they are.

Thumbs up

I did not bring up Libya, it was The New Times in an interview with him.
    http://allafrica.com/stories/200908140074.html
    He signed in the meanwhile for AS Sale in Morocco.

I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.
    regardless he is still an excellent basketball player no matter who he plays for, once a hater always a hater - maybe that's something you want to take up with RBF

Quote Originally Posted by zlim View Post
    GANGSTERS is what they are.[/QUOTE] sounds like that something you want to take up with the RBF

regardless he is still an excellent basketball player no matter who he plays for, once a hater always a hater - maybe that's something you want to take up with RBF
    I drink my hatorade every single day
    RB who? Have a good time in Morocco and leave that national-team/fake Rwandan stuff away, its bad for your career.
    Sincerely,
    Hato Hate

I from Wisconsin!

I drink my hatorade every single day
    RB who? Have a good time in Morocco and leave that national-team/fake Rwandan stuff away, its bad for your career.
    Sincerely,
    Hato Hate
    obviously you don't have a career, keep drinking and keep watching because his game speaks for itself

obviously you don't have a career, keep drinking and keep watching because his game speaks for itself
    Who cares about a player that plays in the lowly Moroccan league? He probably is not gonna see a single dime out of this and won't be seen in a really BIG league over here in Europe. If you call this a career , I don't want to have such a career. Cheers.

I from Wisconsin!

Who cares about a player that plays in the lowly Moroccan league? He probably is not gonna see a single dime out of this and won't be seen in a really BIG league over here in Europe. If you call this a career , I don't want to have such a career. Cheers.
    obviously you care because you wouldn't be making such a fuss. keep watching and see what gets slapped in your face hater - keep up with your haterade [Unnecessary: deleted]
    Last edited by rikhardur; 11-09-2009 at 03:26 PM.

obviously you care because you wouldn't be making such a fuss. keep watching and see what gets slapped in your face hater - keep up with your haterade [Unnecessary: deleted]
    Is this a threat or what? coming to this board and insulting people is just typical [Unnecessary: deleted]. Go and play with the other kids and leave people with the knowledge about pro hoops alone, thanks

you are obviously family of that third class player, so talking to you makes no sense as you dont bring in no news in here. last post of mine, this is getting pathetic.
    Last edited by rikhardur; 11-09-2009 at 03:27 PM.

I from Wisconsin!

Is this a threat or what? coming to this board and insulting people is just typical for a low-life that you are. Go and play with the other kids and leave people with the knowledge about pro hoops alone, thanks

you are obviously family of that third class player, so talking to you makes no sense as you dont bring in no news in here. last post of mine, this is getting pathetic.
    [Unnecessary: deleted]
    Last edited by rikhardur; 11-09-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Default Rwanda All Africa Games Player Pool

Rwanda's National Team head coach Vaceslav Kavedzija has initially published the player pool:

Kami Kabangu
    Rafiki Muhammed
    Deo Nkurikiyinka
    Theotime Murihira
    Abubakar Barame
    Karim Nkusi
    Lionel Hakizimana
    Dan Manzi
    Aristide Mugabe
    Pascal Karekezi Rurangirwa
    Ronald Karenzi
    Christopher Wazayira
    Jean Louis Habineza
    Neston Manzi
    Patrice Twagirayezu
    Eric Ngenzi
    Fiston Muhire,
    Sunny Niyomugabo
    Olivier Muhizi

Mathieu Miller, Hamza Ruhezamihigo and Robert Thompson have been called up abroad to join the pool in training.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Hmmnnn now i know..Rwanda is Africa's version of Qatar in Asia

Those are all Rwandan or naturalized players, with the exception of Robert Thompson (who I'm fine with...I've followed his career for years and he seems very genuine) and perhaps Mathieu Miller (I don't know a thing about him).
    "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast