Rwanda National-team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwanda National-team

My personal starting five of Rwanda's current national-team for the next African qualifiers:

Starting Five:
    Rob Thomson (USA) *officially naturalized*
    Matt Miller (USA) *who knows if he has a Rwandan background*
    Kenny Wilson (USA) * Goes by the name of Kenny Gasana and played for Ostrava in the Czech Republic*
    Damarcus Ellis (USA) * aka Ellis Kayijuka*
    Patrick Fields (USA) * Likes to wear slippers and did not actually play in Libya,or?*

Reserves:
    Michael Cedric Buzangu Ntumba (Dem Rep of Congo) * Played for the national-team of the DRC in 2004,2005 and 2007 in the qualifiers*
    Kabangu Tshimanga (Dem.Rep. of Congo) *aka Kami Kabange. Played in the national-team of the DRC in 2005,2007 in the African Championships *
    Bradley Cameron (USA) * Never appeared on the international basketball scene before, not even in the States*
    Amandin Rutayisire (???) * Who is he? Never appeared in any local league-game before*

Maybe they can replace one or two of the players with high-caliber Americans with more professional experience.
    Of course,they are getting different names on their passports, but who cares,right ?

I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Shame

Shame

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
    My personal starting five of Rwanda's current national-team for the next African qualifiers:

Starting Five:
    Rob Thomson (USA) *officially naturalized*
    Matt Miller (USA) *who knows if he has a Rwandan background*
    Kenny Wilson (USA) * Goes by the name of Kenny Gasana and played for Ostrava in the Czech Republic*
    Damarcus Ellis (USA) * aka Ellis Kayijuka*
    Patrick Fields (USA) * Likes to wear slippers and did not actually play in Libya,or?*

Reserves:
    Michael Cedric Buzangu Ntumba (Dem Rep of Congo) * Played for the national-team of the DRC in 2004,2005 and 2007 in the qualifiers*
    Kabangu Tshimanga (Dem.Rep. of Congo) *aka Kami Kabange. Played in the national-team of the DRC in 2005,2007 in the African Championships *
    Bradley Cameron (USA) * Never appeared on the international basketball scene before, not even in the States*
    Amandin Rutayisire (???) * Who is he? Never appeared in any local league-game before*

Maybe they can replace one or two of the players with high-caliber Americans with more professional experience.
    Of course,they are getting different names on their passports, but who cares,right ?

Comment

I wonder what the players got for their appearance in the national-team. Kenny Wilson got a job-offer in Libya...they know how to cheat as well.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

We can expect the FIBA sanctions any day now?
        Originally posted by Fedfan
        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
        Originally posted by GuTO
        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Comment left on his myspace page earlier this summer:

"Jun 9 2009 5:13 PM

ayyy cuz!!! so whats up are we going to africa and make this quick 6grand or what? lol"

Comment was left by Colombe Martin, an American who just played for Rwanda's women in the recent African championship. Rwanda fielded at least four Americans in the tournament but still went winless in the group stage.
          Originally posted by Fedfan
          Most ppl get childish when they lose.
          Originally posted by GuTO
          refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

kenny wilson

I wonder what the players got for their appearance in the national-team. Kenny Wilson got a job-offer in Libya...they know how to cheat as well.
            obviously you have nothing better to do than hate on excellent players. kenny wilson was never offered a job in libya so you need to get your facts straight and see who is actually playing for - such haters

Comment

Originally posted by glwilson View Post
              obviously you have nothing better to do than hate on excellent players. kenny wilson was never offered a job in libya so you need to get your facts straight and see who is actually playing for - such haters
              I did not bring up Libya, it was The New Times in an interview with him.
              Kenny Gasana's dazzling performances at the on-going Afrobasket competition in Libya couldn't go unnoticed.

He signed in the meanwhile for AS Sale in Morocco.

I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.
              Last edited by Mojado; 11-03-2009, 09:10 PM.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.[/QUOTE]

GANGSTERS is what they are.

Comment

Meilleur taux prets personnels | Simulation calcul prets personnels en ligne | taux prets personnels

Comment

I did not bring up Libya, it was The New Times in an interview with him.
                    Kenny Gasana's dazzling performances at the on-going Afrobasket competition in Libya couldn't go unnoticed.

He signed in the meanwhile for AS Sale in Morocco.

I don't hate on excellent players. However, I'm blaming the Rwandan Basketball Federation for cheating and faking passports to bring fast success to its basketball program.
                    regardless he is still an excellent basketball player no matter who he plays for, once a hater always a hater - maybe that's something you want to take up with RBF

Comment

Originally posted by zlim View Post
                      GANGSTERS is what they are.[/QUOTE] sounds like that something you want to take up with the RBF

Comment

regardless he is still an excellent basketball player no matter who he plays for, once a hater always a hater - maybe that's something you want to take up with RBF
                        I drink my hatorade every single day
                        RB who? Have a good time in Morocco and leave that national-team/fake Rwandan stuff away, its bad for your career.
                        Sincerely,
                        Hato Hate

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

I drink my hatorade every single day
                          RB who? Have a good time in Morocco and leave that national-team/fake Rwandan stuff away, its bad for your career.
                          Sincerely,
                          Hato Hate
                          obviously you don't have a career, keep drinking and keep watching because his game speaks for itself

Comment

obviously you don't have a career, keep drinking and keep watching because his game speaks for itself
                            Who cares about a player that plays in the lowly Moroccan league? He probably is not gonna see a single dime out of this and won't be seen in a really BIG league over here in Europe. If you call this a career , I don't want to have such a career. Cheers.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Who cares about a player that plays in the lowly Moroccan league? He probably is not gonna see a single dime out of this and won't be seen in a really BIG league over here in Europe. If you call this a career , I don't want to have such a career. Cheers.
                              obviously you care because you wouldn't be making such a fuss. keep watching and see what gets slapped in your face hater - keep up with your haterade [Unnecessary: deleted]
                              Last edited by rikhardur; 11-09-2009, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information