Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: San Antonio Spurs thread

Jonathon Simmons doing great so far, working with the system, getting open shots and draining them. 3-3 from downtown and has 15pts in the first half.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Read about San Antonio's caliber about resurrection,Pau Gasol addition is a good move.http://www.pinoyhoops.hostei.com/blo...ion/index.html

Gasol out with a fractured hand sustained during warm up. The amount of missed games are still unclear at the moment.
    Sacramento Kings

Wow that's a huge loss but I think San Antonio can be fine as long as they can get him back for the playoffs. They did win, what, 60 games? last year without him, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by CHBB View Post
    Wow that's a huge loss but I think San Antonio can be fine as long as they can get him back for the playoffs. They did win, what, 60 games? last year without him, after all.
    Yes, I'm expecting Aldridge to work more and get paired up with Dedmon more. Also, Leonard seems to be fine playing a bit of PF.
    Sacramento Kings

Quote Originally Posted by CKR13 View Post
    Yes, I'm expecting Aldridge to work more and get paired up with Dedmon more. Also, Leonard seems to be fine playing a bit of PF.
    Dedmon was such a hugely underrated addition. SA was really hurting for frontcourt shotblocking as Kawhi was literally the only player who could really give them any rim protection.

This isn't really news but they showed an old pic of Barkley in his prime on Inside The NBA tonight and I was struck by just how similar his build was to Kawhi Leonard, then after thinking about it I realized they have extremely similar games, though Kawhi obviously has more of a new school game and doesn't play down low half as much as Chuck did. Anyway, curious what you all think and if you think somebody else currently in the NBA is closer to what Chuck was?

- Re-signed Patty Mills

- They lost Jonathon Simmons but signed Rudy Gay

- Signed Joffrey Lauvergne

- Manu is coming back for one more year: https://twitter.com/manuginobili/sta...06643462213632
    Last edited by CKR13; 07-19-2017 at 10:25 PM.
    Sacramento Kings

They also signed Matt Costello to a two-way deal.

I can't wait to see Forbes in preseason. He clearly deserves minutes over DeJounte.

And Brandon Paul. He's a player to watch this preseason.
    Last edited by CHBB; 07-20-2017 at 05:58 PM.

The Spurs have inked LaMarcus Aldridge to a 3 year, $72 million extension. This was pretty shocking but a smart move as they desperately need his offense.

Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Isg Greg Popovic overrated as a coach? Or maybe he simply can't adjust to new NBA trends? He doesn't have Duncan, Manu, Leonard, Parker...boom! Now Spurs is just a horrible team...

I remember when Ettore Messina was called BB professor, but he was surrounded by great players, particularly in Virtus Bologna and CSKA. Than he went to Real where he didn't have a grand roster and boom! He's trash...and all the great career in EL ended up...

Is Pop really good or just happened to be in a great place at the right time? I mean Manu was 57 draft pick LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Isg Greg Popovic overrated as a coach? Or maybe he simply can't adjust to new NBA trends? He doesn't have Duncan, Manu, Leonard, Parker...boom! Now Spurs is just a horrible team...

I remember when Ettore Messina was called BB professor, but he was surrounded by great players, particularly in Virtus Bologna and CSKA. Than he went to Real where he didn't have a grand roster and boom! He's trash...and all the great career in EL ended up...

Is Pop really good or just happened to be in a great place at the right time? I mean Manu was 57 draft pick LOL

He is overrated..he just ride in the coattail of Duncan

Trey Lyles is an interesting addition
    He may not be big on the scoring event but you gotta appreciate his productivity, he been starting and playing at least 20mins and gave us 8rebs and 4asts tonight. Hope he could have bigger numbers equal to back in Denver but other than that give this man some love!! #GSGwhatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223