No announcement yet.

Jonas Valančiūnas thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no problem with Valančiūnas playing for the Pelicans. They're not among the teams I absolutely hate, e.g. Miami Heat, Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls, Dallas Mavericks, Los Angeles Lakers. They're actually a team I rather like. Pelicans are cool!

Comment

• Memphis won the trade by far. They get No.10 pick 2021, they get top 10 pick in 2022 so they can really build even more on already impressive upcoming core (that's all what this trade is about for Memphis) and instead of JV they get Addams and even Bledsoe (well, he's meh, but whatever).

JV had perfect chemistry with his Grizzlies guys, but the club simply looks ahead, to the future.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
        Memphis won the trade by far. They get No.10 pick 2021, they get top 10 pick in 2022 so they can really build even more on already impressive upcoming core (that's all what this trade is about for Memphis) and instead of JV they get Addams and even Bledsoe (well, he's meh, but whatever).

JV had perfect chemistry with his Grizzlies guys, but the club simply looks ahead, to the future.
        Lol, Bledsoe will either get waived or traded in yet another package to another team - he won't see a single minute of court time with Memphis...as far as this trade goes, Pels got rid of two horrible contracts and actually improved in a center position, plus they will have enough cap space to sign another quality player. Pretty much all NBA analysts agree that NOP won here in a landslide

Comment

• The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Well I'm certainly glad that Jonas Valančiūnas isn't with the Sacramento Kings which is the definition of a forgettable team. I'm much happier to see him with the Pelicans for whom I can cheer.

Comment

• so I guess it's been a while since anybody mentioned our favorite lithuanian "lumberjack", who is incidentally having the season of his life thus far, averaging 20 and 14 while shooting not so shabby 55 % from the 3 point land lol I know Pels are tanking hard at the moment and most likely are just trying to raise JV's trade value (which can only be beneficial for both involved parties), but it's still nice to see a fellow lith posting numbers which only few elite centers can achieve in today's game...

Comment

• Originally posted by madmax View Post
                so I guess it's been a while since anybody mentioned our favorite lithuanian "lumberjack", who is incidentally having the season of his life thus far, averaging 20 and 14 while shooting not so shabby 55 % from the 3 point land lol I know Pels are tanking hard at the moment and most likely are just trying to raise JV's trade value (which can only be beneficial for both involved parties), but it's still nice to see a fellow lith posting numbers which only few elite centers can achieve in today's game...
                I can mention him if you want. JV. Nothing new here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
                  So then you were still compelled to post that? Why? Just to take a shot at Valančiūnas? Or Madmax?

Comment

• Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
                    Oh OK then...sorry for mentioning a fellow lith posting All Star numbers in the NBA. I promise, I won't do that again

Comment

• LOL JV

On a beast mode last 5 games and overall best season probably:

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Yay for the New Orléans Pelicans!

But picking up where we left off in the other thread, Valančiūnas doesn't run nearly as fast now as he did ten years ago.

Comment

• JV's on PO mode. Some nice passes. Pelicans hold on.

Visit http://www.TheCanadianBettor.com for their exclusive winning betting tips, use code ZHGLT for 10% Off Their Instagram is @TheCanadianBettor follow them...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                          Murauskas, Sirvydis
                          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• after badly outplayed in Gm3 by Ayton Jonas said enough is enough i can score too

I still dont think Pelicans have real chance winning serries but after getting brake with Booker injury this serries become way closer .

But damm this Pelicans team is fun to watch speedy Aldorado,high jumper Jones,Ingram,Jonas also Zion gonna comeback next season.

Comment

• If Zion would come back with force it would be legit for Pelicans, but Zion is a mess.

BTW, Sabas' and Marciulionis' 27pts in PO still stand as record. It's crazy that neither JV and Domas didn't brake it yet in this soft era.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Sabonis and Marciulionis simply was higher quality players that played better in playoofs or any other big game.

Jonas and Domas is more regular season players by their mindset.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information