X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
    yes you didn't silly.

My fridge did.
    Also, cut down with sweets and coffee... Maybe then information won't be passed to you by your fridge via your alien jaw implant, but by your vacuum-cleaner via talking monkey, like the rest of us get our information.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin Borisko View Post
      Also, cut down with sweets and coffee... Maybe then information won't be passed to you by your fridge via your alien jaw implant, but by your vacuum-cleaner via talking monkey, like the rest of us get ours.
      good luck with that,me being a frappeaddict.

what!?? I'm socking now.A vacuum cleaner??

I don't have a vacuum-cleaner :_-( And my broom hasn't been very talkative later..(has to do with some stupid misunderstanding between me,my broom,and a naughtly begonia.I took the begonia's side. ).
      Maybe that's why I'm not up to date with my inside info!!
      I heard ozi gets his analytical comments by efes beer,maybe I must try this better.
      "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

No doubt that Macedonia tanked their games against France and Greece. France tried to tank their game against Greece but failed. Greece tanked their games against Russia and France.

Turkey clearly tanked their last two games after losing in the quarters to Greece. Anyone that paid attention could easily point out all of those games.

Comment

Originally posted by son_of_a_Turk View Post
          What happened? Did Spain lose to Angola before?
          Spain lost against Angola in Barcelona Olympics in 1992 by 20 (63-83) and was eliminated in the first round (lost against Andola and USA). In Spain is named the "Angolazo" and is remembered as the most embarrasing lost of the Spanish NT in all its history.

Comment

I mean, come onnnnn. If GB team had better SG they could have beaten Spain in the last qualification game and Spain would be out. Why on earth would a serious medal contender risk it??? Gasol was mediocre in the beggining and so was Spain. When he uped his game, so did Spain. Simple.
            Au contraire, Gasol was at his best precisely at this game against GB with 27 pts and 11 rebounds. All other qualification games that weren't do-or-die he was indeed mediocre . Maybe we're up to something here ?

As for Greece vs France both teams played very loosely to preserve their energy for the 1/4 final. At the very end both teams tried to win... Greece with a 3 and then De Colo managed a very difficult shot under a lot of pressure from Zisis. And just before that shot Bourousis nearly stole the ball.
            Watch the video
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejjor_ab3Ec
            Thanks for the video. I see French fellas celebrate their miracle win jumping with a joy

Comment

Originally posted by obe31 View Post
              Greece lost because De colo scored a basket over 3 of our players defending him. Blame De Colo not Greeks for the loss.
              By three ? I mean Zisis is a god, but should we consider him to be The Trinity ?

Comment

Spain was without Fernandez (who ended up making the allstar team) for the first game. This was also the first game back for Gasol who missed all of the warmup games before Eurobasket. He didn't have any time to get settled and get coordinated in real matches.

Looking back, I really think it was a lack of team chemistry which hurt them early on. However, they got adjusted as a team and played better along the way.

Comment

I find suspisious the lost in the semis from Spain Maybe Kaslauskas wants to hide something for the world championship next year

Comment

Originally posted by Ainsthrilln Turion View Post
                    Spain lost against Angola in Barcelona Olympics in 1992 by 20 (63-83) and was eliminated in the first round (lost against Andola and USA). In Spain is named the "Angolazo" and is remembered as the most embarrasing lost of the Spanish NT in all its history.
                    Snif. Sad days those days. At home, in our olympics. I thougt it was the end of basket here. But no.

By the other way, that Angola was fisically hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
                      By three ? I mean Zisis is a god, but should we consider him to be The Trinity ?
                      Actually you are right. I made a mistake i just checked back on the game.

He is guarded by Zisis only but still he scores a fade away shot over the arms of Zisis who defended well not just looking at him

Also Bourousis a few seconds before was trying to steal the ball. That doesnt seem like a team trying to lose if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by obe31 View Post
                        Actually you are right. I made a mistake i just checked back on the game.

He is guarded by Zisis only but still he scores a fade away shot over the arms of Zisis who defended well not just looking at him

Also Bourousis a few seconds before was trying to steal the ball. That doesnt seem like a team trying to lose if you ask me.
                        If you want to concede a buzzer beater you order Zisis to guard the shooter. Just google cska-oly in 2008.
                        Last edited by ArkadiosV2; 09-22-2009, 07:17 PM.

Originally posted by parso
                        Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                        Originally posted by sseppel
                        it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                        Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                        Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

I lost my wallet!
                          You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
                            good luck with that,me being a frappeaddict.

what!?? I'm socking now.A vacuum cleaner??
                            Hmm.. Reminds me something..
                            Guessed Fedfan??
                            1st in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2009-2010

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information