Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Serbia can dominate European basketball once again ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
    Actually our domestic competition is not that bad(I count Adriatic league as domestic). Three Euroleague teams, at least ,4,5 of them play Eurocup,some play euro challenge cup.The Thing is, not many people support Adriatic league and domestic clubs are very poor.But still that Adriatic league helped many players that are playing for our national team.
    Maybe you should drop the Adriatic league and start a Balkan League with teams from Greece and Turkey too. That would be more fun than the Greek domestic championship. Every year we know that Panathinaikos will win it and maybe and i mean most probably not, Olympiakos may have a chance . Too boring
    Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend...

Comment

• You could say same for the FMP. If they kept their best players over the years they would have won Eurocup at least one time and they would play Euroleague regularly.But president of FMP doesn't care about Euroleague.
      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gatos View Post
        They end up at Panathinaikos.

There is a joke in Greece that Partizan players play their best game of the season against Panatinaikos giving 200% of their perfomance, hoping that Obradovic will sign them next year.

It's sad but if Partizan could keep all the players the get from their academies they would be the strongest team in Europe by far.
        Thats true.After all Obradovic won Championship Cup with Partizan .

Maybe some will end up in Oly. ?! Why just two Euroleague titles for Oly ? Althought i prefer Pana .
        Originally posted by Stardusted
        It was not a ref mistake, it was a ref decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark123 View Post
          What is happening with Real Madrid BC ?! They were the most successful team in Champions Cup. Whats going on there ?
          Just for the record, what do you think of Spanoulis?
          Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket
          You are a troll.

Comment

It's sad but if Partizan could keep all the players the get from their academies they would be the strongest team in Europe by far.
            That's the sad reality and we have to live with it.

Comment

Thats true.After all Obradovic won Championship Cup with Partizan .

Maybe some will end up in Oly. ?! Why just two Euroleague titles for Oly ? Althought i prefer Pana .
              One word: Obradovic

I am an AEK fun by the way

Originally posted by penzias View Post
              Ermmmmm. Excellent SG but not PG. Best for finishing games and best in the world at turnovers. Overall i am glad he plays for us. But he is better at Pao imho
              Going to war over religion is basically killing one another to see who's got the better imaginary friend...

Comment

• Partizan basketball academy what a joke Their junior schools are terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by penzias View Post
                  I really like Spana.Why do u ask ?

Comment

Maybe you should drop the Adriatic league and start a Balkan League with teams from Greece and Turkey too. That would be more fun than the Greek domestic championship. Every year we know that Panathinaikos will win it and maybe and i mean most probably not, Olympiakos may have a chance . Too boring
                    That would be awesome !!! Whats going on with AEK ? It used to be great team ?

Comment

Partizan basketball academy what a joke Their junior schools are terrible
                      U r joking Red Star fan maybe ?

Comment

U r joking Red Star fan maybe ?
                        Yep and our juniors and cadets are wayyyyyyyyy better than yours.

Comment

Yep and our juniors and cadets are wayyyyyyyyy better than yours.
                          Nemanja Bjelica came from Partizan school.Luka Bogdanovic also,Mirko Kovac also and some other players...

Comment

Nemanja Bjelica came from Partizan school.Luka Bogdanovic also,Mirko Kovac also and some other players...
                            Nemanja Bjelica was kicked out as player with no talent when he was a cadet in Partizan.Luka Bogdanovic is a Red Star child .Mirko Kovac is terribleI am talking about current state of junior and cadet teams. FMP,Hemofarm and Red Star are on the top.

Comment

Nemanja Bjelica was kicked out as player with no talent when he was a cadet in Partizan.Luka Bogdanovic is a Red Star child .Mirko Kovac is terribleI am talking about current state of junior and cadet teams. FMP,Hemofarm and Red Star are on the top.
                              Sale Djordjevic was kicked out of Zvezda s team as player with no talent.
                              Last edited by mark123; 09-22-2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

That would be awesome !!! Whats going on with AEK ? It used to be great team ?
                                Errmmmm, i am not sure even if we have a team anymore
                                Nothing special really i guess. Pao and Oly are dominating greek basketball and the rest of us are begging for the left overs. Nothing more i can really say. No one in Greece is erally investing on their teams as they will not get their money back. It is sad but true. Money wins trophies these days

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information