Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Serbia can dominate European basketball once again ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there both idiots!
    SERBIA THE LAND OF BASKETBALL
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by milic17 View Post
      there both idiots!
      Well i guess that sums it up for this discussion! lol By the way I agree.

I see no point in changing young players of an already succesful team with great, quality players that lack team character and spirit. This is a disaster waiting to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Genjuro View Post
        And you want them back?

What I'm hearing is that Jaric was the biggest one to blame in that fight with Rakocevic.
        I think they are both done .Also they are too old for this new Serbian team Both players are to blame.Also they divided team in two groups. Radmanovic,Jaric,Gurovic on one side Bodiroga,Rakocevic,Tomasevic,Rebraca on the other side. Others were pretty much neutral.Everything culminated with the big fight after elimination by France.
        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
          I think they are both done .Also they are too old for this new Serbian team Both players are to blame.Also they divided team in two groups. Radmanovic,Jaric,Gurovic on one side Bodiroga,Rakocevic,Tomasevic,Rebraca on the other side. Others were pretty much neutral.Everything culminated with the big fight after elimination by France.
          I agree both are done now, but Rakocevic was in Ivkovic's mind for this Eurobasket. It's not surprising. Just take a look at those two groups. Just checking the names you know for sure who were to blame.

Comment

• Differences between Jaric and Rakocevic? Well I would say that compared with Jaric Rakocevic is smug primadonna.A lot can be said about Jaric but if we remember EC 2003...he joined the NT despite having broken his foot twice in NBA season.He also broke his nose in the first match in Sweden but he continued playing till the end, risking even worse injury. Rakocevic on the other side, refused to play because he did not want play second fiddle behind Jaric and Vujanic.For the EP 2007 his " muscles were exhausted". OK he can be partly excused for refusing to play under Slavnic....but now? Now that a living legend Ivkovic is at the helm of NT? He also refuses to play!
            His qualities are unquestionable, but his hyper-inflated ego is, I think, an insurmountable barrier.
            Svetislav Pesic stirred a lot of reactions when he said:" These 12 players will surely not play in Turkey.There are more players.Keselj, Bogdanovic, Erceg, Marjanovic, Milicic,Rakocevic.."
            While I agree that some of the players he mentioned would be very useful..they would significantly change , lets say, basketball physiognomy of this team that won silver medal. Its up to Ivkovic to decide, anyway.
            Milicic has already made the first step: "Bravo Serbia, count on me"!
            Last edited by serbov; 09-25-2009, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• The only players over 22 I would consider for next year are Milicic and Pavlovic.
              Milicic takes Raduljica spot and Pavlovic over Popovic
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_...asketball_team

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information