Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Serbia can dominate European basketball once again ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it s possible but not now.serbs is coming like booomb
    miljenovic,branislav djekic,aleksandar cvetkovic,dejan musli,danilo andjusic with teodosic,velickovic,tripkovic,macvan,tepic...that team must take a gold medal in a tournemant in next years

Comment

• Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
      it s possible but not now.serbs is coming like booomb
      miljenovic,branislav djekic,aleksandar cvetkovic,dejan musli,danilo andjusic with teodosic,velickovic,tripkovic,macvan,tepic...that team must take a gold medal in a tournemant in next years
      The names you said will be really good players.But Serbia always have great players but unfortunately they are not using their best players in tournaments(I don't know the reason)
      If they keep this squad they can dominate Europe.But will they keep? Time will show.
      Turkish National Team in 2016

PG : Kenan Sipahi - Dogus Balbay - Kartal Özmızrak
      SG : Melih Mahmutoğlu - Furkan Korkmaz - Cedi Osman
      SF : Metecan Birsen - Okben Ulubay
      PF : Ersan Ilyasova - Ilkan Karaman - Furkan Aldemir
      C : Omer Asik - Enes Kanter - Emircan Kosut

Comment

• Originally posted by melizei View Post
        The names you said will be really good players.But Serbia always have great players but unfortunately they are not using their best players in tournaments(I don't know the reason)
        If they keep this squad they can dominate Europe.But will they keep? Time will show.
        Its because r players quickly become "stars",and stars dont play for NTs.
        Originally posted by Stardusted
        It was not a ref mistake, it was a ref decision.

Comment

• I don't think.. Any team would have 10% chance to dominate for a short period of time... Serbia is a good team but would never dominate BB

Comment

• Originally posted by mark123 View Post
            Its because r players quickly become "stars",and stars dont play for NTs.
            That it's true.

When stars like Radmanovic, Jaric, Pavlovic or Milicic don't play for your NT, you get beaten by average guys like Gasol & co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genjuro View Post
              That it's true.

When stars like Radmanovic, Jaric, Pavlovic or Milicic don't play for your NT, you get beaten by average guys like Gasol & co.
              No need for sarcasm.I never once have said Gasol is average or the rest of the Spanish team,just think some other guys in our NT could have put up a better fight against Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark123 View Post
                No need for sarcasm.I never once have said Gasol is average or the rest of the Spanish team,just think some other guys in our NT could have put up a better fight against Spain.
                Or against each other
                The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                  Or against each other
                  Hahahaha! ROFL Nice one! Lol hahahaha!

Like in 2005 they went really far with their stars.

Friendly advice, stay wih your "kids" instead of the "stars" the results speak for itselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                    Or against each other

Right !

Comment

• Well,they r versatile guys ! Boxing,basketball,kung foo....
                      Its all sports.

Comment

• I have to disagree . Pavlovic played only once for the national team in Athens 2004 and he didn't played a lot in the Olympic tournament even though he was one of our best players on Diamond Ball tournament prior to Olympics. Also teams in which Milicic and Jaric were played were coached by Dragan Sakota and Moka Slavnic.Jaric was our number 1 point guard in 2001 and 2002 and he played excellent because we had the coaching legend in our team. The team from this year couldn't do a lot with Sakota and Slavnic as coaches.
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Srle, Jaric was a better player then than he's now. Besides, there was a clear hierarchy in those old teams, with Divac, Stojakovic and Bodiroga leading the group. And you didn't need that much brains on the PG position with those guys on the court.

But you take any of those NBA guys to this year's team and chances are they will want to have starring roles, be centerpieces in the Serbian game and take shots at will. They would probably ruin the team chemistry. At least that's what I think it would happen with the likes of Jaric, Radmanovic or Milicic. I don't know about Pavlovic's mentality.

And by the way, those guys were coached by Obradovic back in 2005 with terrible results. It wasn't only Sakota and Slavnic.

Comment

• I will say also that Pavlović would be nice addition to our squad on SF, he's young and he will surely fit in nicely.
                            Miličić is also welcome and Duda knows his business, he's no-nonsense coach, who do not take some crap from such greenhorns. Duda will find him place in this team, I'm sure of that. On the other hand, he can always say thanks to him and send him home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genjuro View Post
                              Srle, Jaric was a better player then than he's now. Besides, there was a clear hierarchy in those old teams, with Divac, Stojakovic and Bodiroga leading the group. And you didn't need that much brains on the PG position with those guys on the court.

But you take any of those NBA guys to this year's team and chances are they will want to have starring roles, be centerpieces in the Serbian game and take shots at will. They would probably ruin the team chemistry. At least that's what I think it would happen with the likes of Jaric, Radmanovic or Milicic. I don't know about Pavlovic's mentality.

And by the way, those guys were coached by Obradovic back in 2005 with terrible results. It wasn't only Sakota and Slavnic.

Some player hate each other from junior days like Jaric and Rakocevic.Some players couldn't stand each other .I blame Obradovic because he didn't kick out troublemakers before championships started and he had enough of time to do so.
                              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
                                [/B]
                                Some player hate each other from junior days like Jaric and Rakocevic.Some players couldn't stand each other .I blame Obradovic because he didn't kick out troublemakers before championships started and he had enough of time to do so.
                                And you want them back?

What I'm hearing is that Jaric was the biggest one to blame in that fight with Rakocevic.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information