Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying trumpets- should they be banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying trumpets- should they be banned?

What about those trumpets that fans are using ? Annoying or not?
    This is how I react on them:

P.S. I've changed the previous pic,so some of you guys can feel less "disturbed" by "explicitness" of my post (especially Fedfan).
    Yes, they are so uncool
    0%
    No, they are cool
    0%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Sin Borisko
    This is what I think of them:

(Go to this link if you want to see this pic. -Stuart)
    That is exactly the punnishment anybody caught in the arena with that trumpet should get - they are almost as bad as the ones South african football fans are using
    Last edited by stuart; 05-26-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

They should absolutely be banned!
      I changed my signature, now it says something completely different!

Comment

Hell yes! They are so bloody annoying!

Banned!

Originally posted by rokaldo View Post
        That is exactly the punnishment anybody caught in the arena with that trumpet should get - they are almost as bad as the ones South african football fans are using
        Jesus! I thought I was the only one who paied attention to them... Imagine next WC football is gonna be in South Africa. This was the most annoying of all. FIFA should do something about it...
        Originally posted by ozziem
        You really know basket well...
        Thanks ozziem.

Comment

ugghhh!Thanx OP I almost spit out my coffee!

I don't have problems with them.
          "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Speaking from an outsider... i drool with the fact that your fans have this much freedom. Just a joy to watch (at least from the tube) and yes, including the trumpets!

Let it stay!
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Yes they should be banned.

At times I watched games without the volume on because of those phucking things.

Comment

Should be banned! Completely annoying!!!
                Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

ban them, annoying as hell

Comment

I apsolutley agre. I was so ashamed of Croatian fans in Zagreb during handball word chapionship. Unfotunaly buisniessmens got what wantend and comercilized sport in Zagreb so now half of Zagreb suporters are so caled Zagreb "cream". I still remeber great athmosfere without drumbs, trumpets and anything else. Just song, flags and claps with hand. Thank God people in Dalmatia, Herzegovina, Slavonija and Banovina are still normall
                    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                      I still remeber great athmosfere without drumbs, trumpets and anything else.
                      I like drums, they are OK. Trumpets are very annoying and should be banned.

Comment

yes it should be banned. im watching it here on the philippines and it really annoys me alot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
                          I like drums, they are OK. Trumpets are very annoying and should be banned.
                          Me too, i can stand drums. Trumpets otherwise...
                          But nothing as annoying as the latvian horns in 2001. Holy cow, i still wake up some nights with that sound rambling inside muy head.
                          Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket
                          You are a troll.

Comment

I had the same idea but this is not a solution they will keep blowing

Comment

ugghhh will people please stop quoting THAT pic?!??we had to see it 3 times already!
                              "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information