• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crazy green View Post
    some more ancient
    podarelim
    antrelim
    pedarelim
    I theiam i amersoudaa,tria vratsa foureiii
    wspou na vgal to ena..ta dyou ta kat-rei!

xD
    this is an important part of my lesbian heritage that should be passed down the generations!!
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

• Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
      Me??!!The second personality of a Canuck?!?!
      First time I get insulted like this in my 11 years life!
      I am sorry I did not mean to insult you. I am not one of these people who talk trash on the net.

PS. I have a brief question if you don't mind. How do you manage to be on all forums AT THE SAME TIME ???

PS I have another brief question. I know you are not 11. Because mostly you make sense when you make comments about the game. Are you from Lesbos too?

Comment

• Originally posted by crazy green View Post
        did anything happened after the game against Serbia?why are these statements about the SF?
        well he is mostly complaining about unfair refffs job at game vs Serbia.
        Hes statement which i have translated as directly as i could makes as much sence to me as it does to you
        you can check it head news

http://www.rtvslo.si/sport/kosarka/v...n-norci/212771

Comment

• Originally posted by T.W.Is.M. View Post
          Can I b a member of this loby too?
          I have no real connection with Lesvos island, just my sister used 2 go 2 university in Mytilene, so I have been there a few times. Plus, I like loby coz loby rulzzzzzzz
          And if u have luck, psychology and refs, u can win a medal too!
          Just come out and say it "I like lesbians"

Originally posted by parso
          Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
          Originally posted by sseppel
          it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
          Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
          Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

• Originally posted by shutup_ View Post
            I am sorry I did not mean to insult you. I am not one of these people who talk trash on the net.

PS. I have a brief question if you don't mind. How do you manage to be on all forums AT THE SAME TIME ???

PS I have another brief question. I know you are not 11. Because mostly you make sense when you make comments about the game. Are you from Lesbos too?
            I just go to new posts..it's not very difficult..for non-canadians at least.

I'm what age ozi wants me to be. but I make sense always,what's your point?? yup,I'm a half-lesbian it's true.
            "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

I just go to new posts..it's not very difficult..for non-canadians at least.

I'm what age ozi wants me to be. but I make sense always,what's your point?? yup,I'm a half-lesbian it's true.
              I have another brief question. Why do you keep insulting me. Just because I am half Canuck half lesbian half turkish. What's your problem. Why do you keep mentioning ozi. Are you trying to make me jealous.

Why can't we just get along? We all are/like lesbians here. Me and ozi are buddies now. He even warned me about Greek Loby.

Comment

I have another brief question. Why do you keep insulting me. Just because I am half Canuck half lesbian half turkish..
                And he even asks... pfff

Originally posted by parso
                Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                Originally posted by sseppel
                it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

• Congratulations to Greece for bronze medal, and to Slovenia, they also deserved a medal and played very well in this Eurobasket.

I liked a lot Erazem Lorbek, he's amazing. I guess he'll make Barcelona's fans enjoy a lot.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have another brief question. Why do you keep insulting me. Just because I am half Canuck half lesbian half turkish. What's your problem. Why do you keep mentioning ozi. Are you trying to make me jealous.

Why can't we just get along? We all are/like lesbians here. Me and ozi are buddies now. He even warned me about Greek Loby.
                    so you have three halves?? poor confused canadian brain..

Where have I insulted you??well..I know that canadian is an insult,but you were the one who admitted it yourself!! It's not my fault..

That's normal.Ozzi is great man,of course he forgives you and gives you advice!He tries to help everyone,even if he knows they can't understand basketball or gernally all life the way he can.

But I try to be nice to you,and you insult me calling me canadian and tell me I lie about being 11 years old and that I'm a seal that canadians fishers if weren't canadians and could do properly their job,would tear me apart. why??:_-(

Comment

so you have three halves?? poor confused canadian brain..

Where have I insulted you??well..I know that canadian is an insult,but you were the one who admitted it yourself!! It's not my fault..

That's normal.Ozzi is great man,of course he forgives you and gives you advice!He tries to help everyone,even if he knows they can't understand basketball or gernally all life the way he can.

But I try to be nice to you,and you insult me calling me canadian and tell me I lie about being 11 years old and that I'm a seal that canadians fishers if weren't canadians and could do properly their job,would tear me apart. why??:_-(

Oh my god. Now you started talking like oz. Hmmmm !! Maybe you are oz. Isn't that the best compliment you ever got? As I said I am a nice guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Navarro #7 View Post
                        Congratulations to Greece for bronze medal, and to Slovenia, they also deserved a medal and played very well in this Eurobasket.

I liked a lot Erazem Lorbek, he's amazing. I guess he'll make Barcelona's fans enjoy a lot.
                        You are too nice to post a message here bud. They will waste you.
                        Watch Fedfan!!! She is the most dangerous lesbian here.

Congrats to Spain. Well deserved.

Comment

Oh my god. Now you started talking like oz. Hmmmm !! Maybe you are oz. Isn't that the best compliment you ever got? As I said I am a nice guy.
                          I wish.. Ozi is too far beyond my abilities however,and my EMPRESS brain however awsommmee it is,can't nearly grasp the depth of ozi's technical comments and genius.
                          But don't worry.If we read and STUDY ozi,maybe one day we will understand!!

Comment

I wish.. Ozi is too far beyond my abilities however,and my EMPRESS brain however awsommmee it is,can't nearly grasp the depth of ozi's technical comments and genius.
                            But don't worry.If we read and STUDY ozi,maybe one day we will understand!!
                            I joined this forum because of him. His posts make so mad that I joined and chose my name as shutup_ozziem. I don't like to talk on the net actually.
                            I thought his comments were full of crap. I hate Pan I hate this I hate that.... Thats what I really don't like. I criticized him harshly but he never said nasty words towards me. Then I thought he could be crazy but is a nice guy. he is just too fanatic. But he never insults people here. He is beloved by others here like the little crazy guy is beloved in a small village. Of course I know he is not crazy. He is very intelligent. I am guessing he drinks too much efes beer and posts messages here.

Comment

I joined this forum because of him. His posts make so mad that I joined and chose my name as shutup_ozziem. I don't like to talk on the net actually.
                              I thought his comments were full of crap. I hate Pan I hate this I hate that.... Thats what I really don't like. I criticized him harshly but he never said nasty words towards me. Then I thought he could be crazy but is a nice guy. he is just too fanatic. But he never insults people here. He is beloved by others here like the little crazy guy is beloved in a small village. Of course I know he is not crazy. He is very intelligent. I am guessing he drinks too much efes beer and posts messages here.
                              my friend.I understand.You're just angry with ozi,because you're jealous of him.It's normal.Also some guys feel jealous or "threaten" by ozi genius and call him insults.BUT after a while even you could see the truth and the light behind his prophetic words! Now you have joined the cult of ozziesm.
                              It's normal.

IF drinking efes beers makes me be like ozi genius,maybe I should try!
                              efes beers = makes smart???
                              Ozie most popular and beloved poster here guaranteed and with difference from second most beloved,UKO.

Comment

my friend.I understand.You're just angry with ozi,because you're jealous of him.It's normal.Also some guys feel jealous or "threaten" by ozi genius and call him insults.BUT after a while even you could see the truth and the light behind his prophetic words! Now you have joined the cult of ozziesm.
                                It's normal.

IF drinking efes beers makes me be like ozi genius,maybe I should try!
                                efes beers = makes smart???
                                Ozie most popular and beloved poster here guaranteed and with difference from second most beloved,UKO.
                                It looks like efes makes guys smarter. Girls are usually smarter than guys but when they drink too much efes they get dummer. So don't drink efes too much and don't let oz take advantage of you. He may be famous intelligent handsome but a guy is a guy.

UKO is one of these miserable people who cannot communicate people face to face. He is a coward.

And that leaves me the best option here.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information