View Poll Results: who will win the bronze??

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greece

    44 59.46%
  • Slovenia

    30 40.54%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 361 to 378 of 378

Thread: places 3-4: Greece vs Slovenia

  1. #361
    Senior Member Fedfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy green View Post
    some more ancient
    podarelim
    antrelim
    pedarelim
    I theiam i amersoudaa,tria vratsa foureiii
    wspou na vgal to ena..ta dyou ta kat-rei!

    xD
    this is an important part of my lesbian heritage that should be passed down the generations!!
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

  2. #362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    Me??!!The second personality of a Canuck?!?!
    First time I get insulted like this in my 11 years life!
    I am sorry I did not mean to insult you. I am not one of these people who talk trash on the net.

    PS. I have a brief question if you don't mind. How do you manage to be on all forums AT THE SAME TIME ???

    PS I have another brief question. I know you are not 11. Because mostly you make sense when you make comments about the game. Are you from Lesbos too?

  3. #363
    Senior Member MAJSTOREX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy green View Post
    did anything happened after the game against Serbia?why are these statements about the SF?
    well he is mostly complaining about unfair refffs job at game vs Serbia.
    Hes statement which i have translated as directly as i could makes as much sence to me as it does to you
    you can check it head news


    http://www.rtvslo.si/sport/kosarka/v...n-norci/212771

  4. #364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.Is.M. View Post
    Can I b a member of this loby too?
    I have no real connection with Lesvos island, just my sister used 2 go 2 university in Mytilene, so I have been there a few times. Plus, I like loby coz loby rulzzzzzzz
    And if u have luck, psychology and refs, u can win a medal too!
    Just come out and say it "I like lesbians"

    Quote Originally Posted by parso View Post
    Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
    Quote Originally Posted by sseppel View Post
    it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by UMUT_FB_LAL View Post
    Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

  5. #365
    Senior Member Fedfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutup_ View Post
    I am sorry I did not mean to insult you. I am not one of these people who talk trash on the net.

    PS. I have a brief question if you don't mind. How do you manage to be on all forums AT THE SAME TIME ???

    PS I have another brief question. I know you are not 11. Because mostly you make sense when you make comments about the game. Are you from Lesbos too?
    I just go to new posts..it's not very difficult..for non-canadians at least.

    I'm what age ozi wants me to be. but I make sense always,what's your point?? yup,I'm a half-lesbian it's true.
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

  6. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    I just go to new posts..it's not very difficult..for non-canadians at least.

    I'm what age ozi wants me to be. but I make sense always,what's your point?? yup,I'm a half-lesbian it's true.
    I have another brief question. Why do you keep insulting me. Just because I am half Canuck half lesbian half turkish. What's your problem. Why do you keep mentioning ozi. Are you trying to make me jealous.

    Why can't we just get along? We all are/like lesbians here. Me and ozi are buddies now. He even warned me about Greek Loby.

  7. #367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutup_ View Post
    I have another brief question. Why do you keep insulting me. Just because I am half Canuck half lesbian half turkish..
    And he even asks... pfff

    Quote Originally Posted by parso View Post
    Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
    Quote Originally Posted by sseppel View Post
    it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by UMUT_FB_LAL View Post
    Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

  8. #368
    Senior Member Navarro #7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    278
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Congratulations to Greece for bronze medal, and to Slovenia, they also deserved a medal and played very well in this Eurobasket.

    I liked a lot Erazem Lorbek, he's amazing. I guess he'll make Barcelona's fans enjoy a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #369
    Senior Member Fedfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutup_ View Post
    I have another brief question. Why do you keep insulting me. Just because I am half Canuck half lesbian half turkish. What's your problem. Why do you keep mentioning ozi. Are you trying to make me jealous.

    Why can't we just get along? We all are/like lesbians here. Me and ozi are buddies now. He even warned me about Greek Loby.
    so you have three halves?? poor confused canadian brain..

    Where have I insulted you??well..I know that canadian is an insult,but you were the one who admitted it yourself!! It's not my fault..

    That's normal.Ozzi is great man,of course he forgives you and gives you advice!He tries to help everyone,even if he knows they can't understand basketball or gernally all life the way he can.

    But I try to be nice to you,and you insult me calling me canadian and tell me I lie about being 11 years old and that I'm a seal that canadians fishers if weren't canadians and could do properly their job,would tear me apart. why??:_-(
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

  10. #370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    so you have three halves?? poor confused canadian brain..

    Where have I insulted you??well..I know that canadian is an insult,but you were the one who admitted it yourself!! It's not my fault..

    That's normal.Ozzi is great man,of course he forgives you and gives you advice!He tries to help everyone,even if he knows they can't understand basketball or gernally all life the way he can.

    But I try to be nice to you,and you insult me calling me canadian and tell me I lie about being 11 years old and that I'm a seal that canadians fishers if weren't canadians and could do properly their job,would tear me apart. why??:_-(

    Oh my god. Now you started talking like oz. Hmmmm !! Maybe you are oz. Isn't that the best compliment you ever got? As I said I am a nice guy.

  11. #371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navarro #7 View Post
    Congratulations to Greece for bronze medal, and to Slovenia, they also deserved a medal and played very well in this Eurobasket.

    I liked a lot Erazem Lorbek, he's amazing. I guess he'll make Barcelona's fans enjoy a lot.
    You are too nice to post a message here bud. They will waste you.
    Watch Fedfan!!! She is the most dangerous lesbian here.

    Congrats to Spain. Well deserved.

  12. #372
    Senior Member Fedfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutup_ View Post
    Oh my god. Now you started talking like oz. Hmmmm !! Maybe you are oz. Isn't that the best compliment you ever got? As I said I am a nice guy.
    I wish.. Ozi is too far beyond my abilities however,and my EMPRESS brain however awsommmee it is,can't nearly grasp the depth of ozi's technical comments and genius.
    But don't worry.If we read and STUDY ozi,maybe one day we will understand!!
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

  13. #373
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    I wish.. Ozi is too far beyond my abilities however,and my EMPRESS brain however awsommmee it is,can't nearly grasp the depth of ozi's technical comments and genius.
    But don't worry.If we read and STUDY ozi,maybe one day we will understand!!
    I joined this forum because of him. His posts make so mad that I joined and chose my name as shutup_ozziem. I don't like to talk on the net actually.
    I thought his comments were full of crap. I hate Pan I hate this I hate that.... Thats what I really don't like. I criticized him harshly but he never said nasty words towards me. Then I thought he could be crazy but is a nice guy. he is just too fanatic. But he never insults people here. He is beloved by others here like the little crazy guy is beloved in a small village. Of course I know he is not crazy. He is very intelligent. I am guessing he drinks too much efes beer and posts messages here.

  14. #374
    Senior Member Fedfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutup_ View Post
    I joined this forum because of him. His posts make so mad that I joined and chose my name as shutup_ozziem. I don't like to talk on the net actually.
    I thought his comments were full of crap. I hate Pan I hate this I hate that.... Thats what I really don't like. I criticized him harshly but he never said nasty words towards me. Then I thought he could be crazy but is a nice guy. he is just too fanatic. But he never insults people here. He is beloved by others here like the little crazy guy is beloved in a small village. Of course I know he is not crazy. He is very intelligent. I am guessing he drinks too much efes beer and posts messages here.
    my friend.I understand.You're just angry with ozi,because you're jealous of him.It's normal.Also some guys feel jealous or "threaten" by ozi genius and call him insults.BUT after a while even you could see the truth and the light behind his prophetic words! Now you have joined the cult of ozziesm.
    It's normal.

    IF drinking efes beers makes me be like ozi genius,maybe I should try!
    efes beers = makes smart???
    Ozie most popular and beloved poster here guaranteed and with difference from second most beloved,UKO.
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

  15. #375
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    my friend.I understand.You're just angry with ozi,because you're jealous of him.It's normal.Also some guys feel jealous or "threaten" by ozi genius and call him insults.BUT after a while even you could see the truth and the light behind his prophetic words! Now you have joined the cult of ozziesm.
    It's normal.

    IF drinking efes beers makes me be like ozi genius,maybe I should try!
    efes beers = makes smart???
    Ozie most popular and beloved poster here guaranteed and with difference from second most beloved,UKO.
    It looks like efes makes guys smarter. Girls are usually smarter than guys but when they drink too much efes they get dummer. So don't drink efes too much and don't let oz take advantage of you. He may be famous intelligent handsome but a guy is a guy.

    UKO is one of these miserable people who cannot communicate people face to face. He is a coward.

    And that leaves me the best option here.

  16. #376
    Senior Member Fedfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shutup_ View Post
    It looks like efes makes guys smarter. Girls are usually smarter than guys but when they drink too much efes they get dummer. So don't drink efes too much and don't let oz take advantage of you. He may be famous intelligent handsome but a guy is a guy.

    UKO is one of these miserable people who cannot communicate people face to face. He is a coward.

    And that leaves me the best option here.
    who knows?I have to try and see if it works as with ozi.

    what option??Only possible option is ozi.

    Besides I'm an 11 year old lesbian.
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

  17. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    who knows?I have to try and see if it works as with ozi.

    what option??Only possible option is ozi.

    Besides I'm an 11 year old lesbian.

    God Bless you and Ozzie worshippers. I am a true Lesbos citizen and don't bow to any non-Lesbos Empress or King.

    Oh sh.. You are a Lesbos Empress.

    shutup bows Fedfan bows ozzie. Thats not good.

  18. #378

    Default

    What a terrible basket today...players were barely standing and waiting to go home?*IMO (also giving their best - don't get me wrong here!..)

    Greek players were virtually begging us to win this one and yet we just couldn't put 3 good minutes together...I KNEW that Fotsis and Lakovic will hit last 3 point shots 'cause after so many missed ones players statistically MUST hit them ..:-( but what a said game after an epic battle in the SF.

    It is simply clear that we need EVERYBODY to play for us in full health if we want to grab medals, that's a fact...
    We need Sani, Beno, and yes Sasa, Matjaz...otherwise we can only reach places under 3...and then we can get to the Olympics as well...

    I honestly think the team needs at least one big star! to win a medal - especially in all those TIGHT matches... We have them but THEY MUST PLAY!!!!!!!!give a star what he wants and DEMAND a win...simple
    It showed also last night (Serbia)...

    I just can't shake this feeling that our coaches are a star - killers (I hope I'm wrong)
    That's why Pat Riley wrote a great book that all coaches should read!

    F

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •