Final: Spain vs Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mark123 View Post
    Hold on to Gasol,without him u r nothing.
    The same with Serbia. Without Gasol, they are nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark123 View Post
      the refs did help SCG in the finals in Indiana.It was a foul that Divac made at the end of the game.Gasol never faced better center then Savic except Shaq.Gasol is great player but he is surely NOT the best center in the world. I am just sorry our guys didnt have more time to rest after semi,it would have been a different game believe me.If u were so good in Indiana then why didnt u win the gold ?! How many NTs beat u there ? 3-4 ? Im really sorry u didnt play in the finals there,I really wonder would u have beaten our team then ?! Dont think so. U beat us in a meaningless preliminary game (by one basket only).Till we meet again. Hold on to Gasol,without him u r nothing.
      Did i say that Gasol is the best center in the world ?

Dude, are you serious? You must be kidding me ! Isnt Dwight Howard, Robinson, Mutombo, Yao Ming... way better than Savic? so for you Savic is the second best center in the last 20 years, just Shaq is a better center, dude, nice joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Useless View Post
        Did i say that Gasol is the best center in the world ?

Dude, are you serious? You must be kidding me ! Isnt Dwight Howard, Robinson, Mutombo, Yao Ming... way better than Savic? so for you Savic is the second best center in the last 20 years, just Shaq is a better center, dude, nice joke
        Savic is not the best center Pau has ever played against,but when it comes to defense he was much stronger than Pau so he could easily guard him without committing fouls.Savic may as well be the best defensive center Pau has ever matched.
        Last edited by mark123; 09-22-2009, 06:11 PM.
        Originally posted by Stardusted
        It was not a ref mistake, it was a ref decision.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information