View Poll Results: Winner of semi finals: Slovenia or Serbia?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Serbia

41 56.94%
  • Slovenia

31 43.06%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Semifinal 2: Slovenia - Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Buducnost PG View Post
    I think he is not alone with his opinion in Croatia. I need the game from HRT2, only to see how this idiot Slavko Cvtikovic has react after our win.
    Teo was the men. But Perovic and Krstic had also a huge game. Novica bad in offense, but with very important 5 points in the 3rd quarter. The same goes for Tepic. And Markovic had a great rebounding game and also 4ast.
    If you get it, can you post it somewhere. I would love to see that too. But I don't know if they even transmitted the semifinals as croatia was out at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by stane View Post
    Jaka is the best playmaker there is and what you shittheads are doing is just retarded. The last few games he played like 40minutes and there were always two guys on him, it was the same yesterday and also today. How can you still play that good if you are dying out there on the court and don't have a decent backup due to injuries?! You really are bunch of idiots. You aren't half of what Jaka is. Bunch of retards.
    +1

I would like to see how Teodocic (was really imazing), Beno Udrih or whoever you want would play so many minutes day after day.
    Unlike E.Lorbek (who IMO made the best performence it the Eurobasket, including Pau Gasol) he didn't make unessesary fouls deliberatly to get out of the court becasue of the tirdness. He was a true fighter.

I can say that this game made me even like him more, because it was very obviouse how hard it was for him and the whole game I just kept hoping that he will hold on.
    Some Slovenians which I spoke with here in Katowice (going back to Israel tommoro) understand the situation and don't blame Lakovic. I asked this because I expected they would.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsled View Post
    If you get it, can you post it somewhere. I would love to see that too. But I don't know if they even transmitted the semifinals as croatia was out at that time.
    Why, you wouldn`t be able to understand what the commentator is saying anyway - he speaks in a totally different laguage.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223