Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fedfan View Post
    Wonderful.
    From Death in Venice to Nabokovian Lolita.

I always liked this book, but I want to state that the film of Adrian Lyne has a better looking protagonist than the one of Kubrick

PS: Antonia is 15
    Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

• oh yes,one of the best literature masterpieces of this century..Unfortunately without the nabokovian faynistic lyricism you can't help but realise the ugliness of real life HumbertHumberts.
      "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

the ugliness of real life HumbertHumberts.
        You mean, the internal beauty in their perception (?)
        Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Comment

• their perception is always ugly.It's the genius of the writer that makes them in spite of it sympathetic to the reader.
          "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

• Don't want to spoil your dialogue, but is this Nabokovian dude Armenian?

Originally posted by parso
            Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
            Originally posted by sseppel
            it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
            Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
            Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

• Originally posted by ArkadiosV2 View Post
              Don't want to spoil your dialogue, but is this Nabokovian dude Armenian?
              no.Nabokov was a citizen of the world.He is considered american..but by americans.
              He was born in Russia,grew up in England,lived in Berlin and died in America.
              He was an entomologist,a tennis coach,a chess teacher,a novelist and a university professor.

One of the genius of this century.

Comment

• Man, I'm better looking than all these guys. I'm drop dead gorgeous. Also have a great athletic body. I'm mister Eros himself. I would post a picture, but you all would be after me because of my looks rather than my thorough basketball knowledge.

I should have played on the Greek NT to compensate for Pelekanos.
                Last edited by Victorious; 09-20-2009, 01:57 AM.
                PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                  Man, I'm better looking than all these guys. I'm drop dead gorgeous. Also have a great athletic body. I'm mister Eros himself. I would post a post a picture, but you all would be after me because of my looks rather than my thorough basketball knowledge.

I should have played on the Greek NT to compensate for Pelekanos.
                  Are you Javtokas?

Comment

• need to say anything else?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ArkadiosV2 View Post
                      Are you Javtokas?
                      Close, but not quite.

PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

• oh too bad.
                        Jasicevicious?!?!? blehhhh
                        Pelekanos is FAAARR cuter.xD

Comment

• Originally posted by shutup_ View Post
                          need to say anything else?
                          canadian tasteee...

Comment

canadian tasteee...
                            i am canadian. i won't hunt you. don't worry. i am turko. i am just a student here. and i love seals except the ones who smell like ozzie's underwear.

sh.. I am NOT canadian. Damnnnn !!
                            Last edited by rikhardur; 09-20-2009, 11:49 AM. Reason: Posts merged: short time between consecutive posts

Comment

oh too bad.
                              Jasicevicious?!?!? blehhhh
                              Pelekanos is FAAARR cuter.xD
                              You are freaking me out. Pelekanos cuter than Jasikevicius? A fucking real pelekan might be cuter, but not Pelekanos.

Maybe if he has some sort of laser treatment for his acme.

Comment

• I think the above posts demonstrate the confused mind of a typical canadian

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information