Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Mr Eurobasket 2009

Quote Originally Posted by mktackabery View Post
    Worst player? Them there are fighting words, want to thumb wrestle? How can he play from the friggin' bench? Perhaps he can do Jedi mind tricks on the other players, but that would be all.

Alright boys and girls--I don't know why men think women watch basketball, but it's the uniforms - shorts and tanks that show ARMS. I'm adult enough to admit this. In the arm department, Engin has a lot going for him (and he's not bad in the shorts department, either. Ahem.)

I submit the following photographic evidence. Now if Tanjevic would just get his butt off the bench, women around the world would be so much happier . . .

He will be playing for my favorite team Besiktas this year. So he better play good.

Quote Originally Posted by mktackabery View Post
    Worst player? Them there are fighting words, want to thumb wrestle? How can he play from the friggin' bench? Perhaps he can do Jedi mind tricks on the other players, but that would be all.

Alright boys and girls--I don't know why men think women watch basketball, but it's the uniforms - shorts and tanks that show ARMS. I'm adult enough to admit this. In the arm department, Engin has a lot going for him (and he's not bad in the shorts department, either. Ahem.)

I submit the following photographic evidence. Now if Tanjevic would just get his butt off the bench, women around the world would be so much happier . . .

it is???
    Well then I guess you started watching back in the day when they were more..revealing than now?

I on the other hand,don't care about uniforms.Must be on the tine tinyyy minority,who find a police/soldier/sailor whatever uniform rather offputing..

(but never a fireman!! i'm not that weird )
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

hmm,he may not have left so much as a blib in eurobasket,but I see he has a sensational perfomance in this thread.

so maybe he's the final Mr.Eurobasket 2009.
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    thanx.But everyone's words are important here.
    Men who cannot be objective about other men,but instead make fun of them,or of this thread just show their inferiority complex and their closet homophobia.

I agree with you about Atsur.but hehe arslan and printezis??: p

True,Printezis looks ..more ehm primatelike to me too.lol but of course,everyone's crazy about him.
    well Arslan has a lot of fans over here maybe thats because he's babyface
    by the way i notice that your Printzesis look like our player Cenk Akyol. look at these photos

Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    well Arslan has a lot of fans over here maybe thats because he's babyface
    by the way i notice that your Printzesis look like our player Cenk Akyol. look at these photos

wow he looks so much different in the 2 pics.In the first he looks like 24-25 in the second more like 14-15 hehe

I don't see much simillarity to be honest..

Quote Originally Posted by Fedfan View Post
    wow he looks so much different in the 2 pics.In the first he looks like 24-25 in the second more like 14-15 hehe

I don't see much simillarity to be honest..

Printezis should get a contract with Colgate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ozziem View Post
    You really know basket well...
    Thanks ozziem.

What in the hell happened with Akyol He was supposed to be leader of Turkish national team together with Ilyasova
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysh View Post
    Printezis should get a contract with Colgate.
    or with chiquita

Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    What in the hell happened with Akyol He was supposed to be leader of Turkish national team together with Ilyasova
    Cenk is going to play for the Italian team Air Avellino this season. and i hope Tanyevic takes him in 2010 into the team.. we will see..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789