69 83.13%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Quarterfinal 4: Croatia-Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    [/B]
    Pau Gasol says no no
    But then Lorbek says STFU Pau anf go whine some more

Thumbs up

Great win, great achievement by Slovenia. After stunning first half from Croatia, they were able to adapt and come from behind to reach SF. Huge game from Lorbek, but others (Slokar, Nachbar) hit big shots when needed as well.

Today and on Sunday I'm wearing green

alyosha, elaj, jpfan..
    sincere congrats..
    you deserved it guys, finally your team is not the biggest loser around...
    we fought hardly for that title and we deserve it 100% now..

some things won't comment, and the rest of the slo guys will dissapear from this forum faster then they registered when the EC started..

strangest thing is, I still have faith in our guys..
    eventhough I feel more dissapointed then after the quarters in 2005.
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

OK i admit once more I wasnt saying nice things about Golemac a few days ago. But his statement before the match against croatia was just stupid.
    quote: It will feel like im playing against my own brothers, no doubt you allways want to win against them. I admit I am a bit confused

Would like to hear some comments about this one

Quote Originally Posted by MAJSTOREX View Post
    Would like to hear some comments about this one
    He's an honest guy, it's always hard to play against your people... Either you'll play the match of your life, or you'll be a total zero... There's no middle...

But it's not just Golemac thing, it's your attitude as a whole... You came here a couple of days ago and you're showing no respect to your opponents at all, especially if they are Croats... Of course, that idiot Hrvat may insulted you as well, but if he jumps from the building, will you do the same?

Show some fair play, guys...
    I changed my signature, now it says something completely different!

Quote Originally Posted by Beva View Post
    He's an honest guy, it's always hard to play against your people... Either you'll play the match of your life, or you'll be a total zero... There's no middle...

But it's not just Golemac thing, it's your attitude as a whole... You came here a couple of days ago and you're showing no respect to your opponents at all, especially if they are Croats... Of course, that idiot Hrvat may insulted you as well, but if he jumps from the building, will you do the same?

Show some fair play, guys...
    Yes he is an honest guy no doubt at all, but he should realy be more confident in himself.

About that guy you mention. Idiots like that are not worth talkin about.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MAJSTOREX View Post
    About that guy you mention. Idiots like that are not worth talkin about.
    i agree

Is it really that hard to show just a slight bit of respect for the opponents, some manners or perhaps even some understandment of the game... instead of screaming along the crowd.
    Some of you guys just came here and started to act as a pure texas red necks that haven't actually seen your nearest neighbor for the past few months, loosing any social IQ accordingly. Unless that's not it by your opinion, i've got to tell you that actually noone buys that "I've got the biggest dick" when on the internet. So you guys are making fools out of yourselves, even if you don't realise it.

Congratulations to Croatians for the best first half performance I've seen in this eurobasket, after this game I lost my voice completely to the extent I was called Zed (from police academy) for the next two days.
    On G and H sector cheering was a pure madness, but as I've been told that wasn't really visible on TV.

Adapted referee criteria in second half changed the result, the way Slovenia wasn't suited for the first half criteria, same way Croatia wasn't suited for the second half criteria... which of course just calls for an answer on: what exactly is wrong with more consistant and less extreme refereeing through the game?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314