This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2011 2012

New Season is starting soon. Latinbasket has not updated all rosters until now. We also can see new Teams this season (CORRECAMINOS de VICTORIA , BARRETEROS de ZACATECAS , AGUILAS ROJAS de SAN JUAN DEL RIO) taking part in the LNBP.
    Any infos about the strenght of the 14 teams?

Comment

Correcaminos and Barreteros took already part a few seasons ago.

But the official site isnt really up-to date, a few links to the team sites arent correct.
      The forum was a few years ago really informative, but is down for one or two years now.

Can anyone else provide some information or are there any other informative sites available except latinbasket and lnbp.com.mx

Does anyone know more about the rules in this league. I remember last year where Fuerza Regia and Soles changed a lot players over the whole season, i dont know exact numbers but if i have to guess, i would say Soles changed between 10 or 15 players.

Comment

Originally posted by JuJu View Post
        Correcaminos and Barreteros took already part a few seasons ago.

But the official site isnt really up-to date, a few links to the team sites arent correct.
        The forum was a few years ago really informative, but is down for one or two years now.

Can anyone else provide some information or are there any other informative sites available except latinbasket and lnbp.com.mx

Does anyone know more about the rules in this league. I remember last year where Fuerza Regia and Soles changed a lot players over the whole season, i dont know exact numbers but if i have to guess, i would say Soles changed between 10 or 15 players.
        There was no limit on changes and teams were even able to change their players in the play-offs. Also, the play-offs had a strange mode that I could not understand at all. Hopefully, the LNBP will be doing a better job and restrict the signing of imports to some point.
        I guess Xalapa, Cancun and Mexicali will be back for the title-run. Add Cordoba and Nuevo Laredo to it.

I from Wisconsin!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Here you can see the rosters, but it`s very hard to get infos about the players, since eurobasket/latinbasket wants to get paid for detailed infos/stats of the players at their last teams

ActualidadMantente informado y conectado con los eventos y tendencias que definen el panorama actual mexicano. Mitos y LeyendasExplora la riqueza de mitos y leyendas, principalmente mexicanas, en esta categor?a.

Comment

Quarterfinals in Mexico are starting pretty soon:

Fuerza Regia (Monterrey) - Huracanes (Tampico)
            Toros (Nuevo Laredo) - Halcones (Xalapa)
            Pioneros (Cancun) - Soles (Mexicali)
            Halcones Rojos (Veracruz) v Barreteros (Zacatecas) or Abejas (Guanajuato)

The second match-up is going to be interesting as the current champion is taking on the2010 champs.
            I see Fuerza Regia, Halcones, Pioneros and Halcones Rojos advancing.
            Soles and Toros might be tough to beat though.

On a side note: Jorge Gutierrez and paco Cruz are doing great in the NCAA...and Ayon,Najera and Watson make it three in the NBA...

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Halcones Xalapa signed Dominican G Juan Coronado.
              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
              Artificial Nature

Comment

So Abejas loose to Barreteros in a controversial game as the LNPB ruled that the game had to be held on neutral ground (lot of controversy was going on because shot-clock has not been working in one game in Zacatecas).

Now whats even more strange is: Kobe Bryant's dad Joe has been coaching the Abejas...and just has been announced (one day after tha game) as the head-coach of the Bangkok Cobras in the ASEAN League. The Cobras start their season on Saturday...so either this has been a lightning-quick development or...anyways just my two cents.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Pioneros beat Soles 85-74 to advance to the Semis. Leroy Hickerson had 25p. while John Millsap had another 10 for Cancun.
                  Halcones Rojos already advanced, sweeping Barreteros 4-0.
                  Monterrey took the lead 3-2 after a close 78-75 win over Tampico.
                  Alvin Cruz led Fuerza Regia with 26 and Terrance Shannpn had another 17.
                  Xalapa stayed alive (2-3) against the champs. Latino-Imports Marlon Martinez (12), Juan Herrera (11) and Juan Coronado (10) gave new life for hopes.

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Veracruz dethroned the Toros 4-1 with an All-Star-Latino roster:
                    Halcones, Rojos, de, Veracruz, Campeones, LNBP, Javier, Duarte, Basketball, Basquetbol, Baloncesto, Gobierno, Estado, M?xico, Municipio, Michael, Jordan, Nba, Chicago, Bulls

I from Wisconsin!

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information